USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

I guarantee that Trump and every Trump supporter will complain about the moderator. That's all they do. Every. Single. Time.
The moderator could have asked about guns, but didn’t. As usual, it was 2 to 1 against President Trump. She was not so blatantly biased as Wallace was.

LoL. You guys whine nonstop about the moderators.

Tonight's was sad.

Trump overcame the twit though

You Trumpsters and your victim complex.

Biden will shut down the oil industry!!!!! OMG!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha is Texas still going blue?

Difference between shutting down the oil industry, which is just a bizarre concept that nobody wants, and transitioning to a more sustainable energy source.
The DemNazi Platform, and the inspiration from it, The UN Agenda 2030 and their Sustainable Development Goals.....

Not only calls for Depopulation of 6 Billion People.....how yah going to do that? Kill them with War, Pestilence and Famine.......

But it also calls for The Abolishing of all Hydrocarbon fuels.

The most poor of the poor rely on Hydrocarbon fuels to heat their homes and cook their food.

So why do they want to eliminate Hydrocarbon Fuels?

They have to kill 6 Billion People, starve them to death, freeze them to death and kill them by any means possible. Abortion, Euthanasia, Depopulation, Rationed Healthcare, Rationed Resources, Relocation. It is ALL PART OF THE SAME PLAN!

This is not a conspiracy. It is in their literature in black and white.

DO YOU HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING?

Democrats and The UN believe in creating a GLOBAL HOLOCAUST because they think The Planet has a Fever and Humans are The Virus.

They have to kill 6 Billion People to reach their goals.

That means they have to kill you, and they have to kill me.

When do they want to have this started? 2030 UN Agenda 2030.

Sorry buddy, but I'm just not in the mood for that tinfoil hat shit tonight.
What tinfoil shit are you in the mood for?

Not his.
It's in the literature of The UN's Sustainable Development and Agenda 2030 Plans.

So you are the one with the tinfoil hat pretending this shit isn't real.

BTW, the Great Reset, is also down with this plan.

But you are too stupid and have no clue to what that is either.

When you find yourself in the midst of this horror, my words will haunt you, and torment you until you come to your senses or go to your judgement.

The plan calls for a global culling of the human population of 6 Billion.

The Democrat Party agrees with this, Biden agrees and Harris agrees.

Prove me wrong.

I guarantee that Trump and every Trump supporter will complain about the moderator. That's all they do. Every. Single. Time.
The moderator could have asked about guns, but didn’t. As usual, it was 2 to 1 against President Trump. She was not so blatantly biased as Wallace was.

With good reason.

Yes, yes. The world is out to get you.

Biden will shut down the oil industry!!!!! OMG!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha is Texas still going blue?

Difference between shutting down the oil industry, which is just a bizarre concept that nobody wants, and transitioning to a more sustainable energy source.
The DemNazi Platform, and the inspiration from it, The UN Agenda 2030 and their Sustainable Development Goals.....

Not only calls for Depopulation of 6 Billion People.....how yah going to do that? Kill them with War, Pestilence and Famine.......

But it also calls for The Abolishing of all Hydrocarbon fuels.

The most poor of the poor rely on Hydrocarbon fuels to heat their homes and cook their food.

So why do they want to eliminate Hydrocarbon Fuels?

They have to kill 6 Billion People, starve them to death, freeze them to death and kill them by any means possible. Abortion, Euthanasia, Depopulation, Rationed Healthcare, Rationed Resources, Relocation. It is ALL PART OF THE SAME PLAN!

This is not a conspiracy. It is in their literature in black and white.

DO YOU HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING?

Democrats and The UN believe in creating a GLOBAL HOLOCAUST because they think The Planet has a Fever and Humans are The Virus.

They have to kill 6 Billion People to reach their goals.

That means they have to kill you, and they have to kill me.

When do they want to have this started? 2030 UN Agenda 2030.

Sorry buddy, but I'm just not in the mood for that tinfoil hat shit tonight.
What tinfoil shit are you in the mood for?

Not his.
LOL well how about the laptop? Roh roh

That was CLASSIC. Trump was sharp tonight.

The other guy, um, mumble, jumble, you're all going to die

Biden only has one goal tonight - DO NO HARM.
I heard Biden wiped the floor with Decrepit Donald.
Trump won but not by a lot but every poll has Trump wining

I agree. He took some shots, but he hit the key points harder and he countered the whole Wuhan Virus issue well "it's hit the entire world, it came from China". I thought he lost the first debate, he was on point this time.

Biden stepped into it bigtime when he said he is going to get rid of oil. All he wins with such a position is NY and Cali, he loses votes in every other state with making such an extreme position. What a horrible statement to make when America is leading the energy sector in all the world.

Tonight's was sad.

Trump overcame the twit though

You Trumpsters and your victim complex.
What is a “Trumpster” is that the opposite of a leftist who believes that trans girls should be allowed to play sports vs biological girls?

Trump’s Debate Hail Mary: Lie After Brazen, Incoherent Lie

Looking to turn around a trailing campaign, President Donald Trump dug deep, chilled out and threw a bunch of garbage at the wall, hoping at least some of it would stick.

FIVE-ALARM LIAR: TRUMP CLOSES IN THE GUTTER

I was surprised that Trump continued to tell so many lies tonight. I thought he would be a little more careful, honest and truthful in this final debate. I was wrong...
I am surprised God allows you to live your wicked life that you waste investing in the propagation of lies.

Bill O'Reilly, a centrist, just said nobody should vote for Biden if the info on the laptop from hell is true! And as we know it is true. Senators are meeting with a Biden whistleblower tomorrow! DNC is probably wondering if it is too late to swap Crazy Bernie for Sleepy Joe. :auiqs.jpg:
If he makes it to the meeting ALIVE you mean. This guy now has a target on him and so does the PC repair shop guy. The FBI said to him, "nothing happens to anyone who doesn't talk"

KINSLEY GAFFE: Biden Declares He Would ‘Transition’ America Away from Oil Industry during Debate.

I never dreamed that Trump would get Biden to admit that, before the American People.

1603424450054.png

Trump Grills Biden On Fracking. Biden Tells Him To Prove It With Video; Trump Does Just That.
Biden responded to Trump’s comments and challenged the president to prove his claims with video and the president responded by doing just that.
Biden claimed, “I have never said I oppose fracking.”
Trump responded, “You said it on tape!”
“Show the tape,” Biden responded. “Put it on your website. The fact of the matter is he’s flat lying.”
OK Joe!
Within a matter of moments, Trump’s team tweeted out a video of Biden making the remarks.
WATCH:
Here you go @JoeBiden!

I wonder if Nate Silver still thinks Texas is in play.

Holy shit, sleepy creepy joe just said he will destroy oil industry in the USA, out fking loud!!! Hello Pennsylvania, hello Texas, hello Ohio. Dudes, checkmated

1603424709920.png

Posting old videos of Biden is a double-whammy — it tells you he’s lying now, and it reminds you that he once could string several sentences together in a coherent fashion.

What is a “Trumpster”

I guess that was too difficult for you to figure out.
It’s a pejorative for someone who disagree politically with you. Just say it. Sissy boy.

You're acting bitchy and you're asking dumb questions.
You’re acting desperate like a dumb leftist from SF. Are you going to peacefully loot and destroy after Trump wins again?

Forum List

Back