USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

Biden will shut down the oil industry!!!!! OMG!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha is Texas still going blue?

Difference between shutting down the oil industry, which is just a bizarre concept that nobody wants, and transitioning to a more sustainable energy source.
The DemNazi Platform, and the inspiration from it, The UN Agenda 2030 and their Sustainable Development Goals.....

Not only calls for Depopulation of 6 Billion People.....how yah going to do that? Kill them with War, Pestilence and Famine.......

But it also calls for The Abolishing of all Hydrocarbon fuels.

The most poor of the poor rely on Hydrocarbon fuels to heat their homes and cook their food.

So why do they want to eliminate Hydrocarbon Fuels?

They have to kill 6 Billion People, starve them to death, freeze them to death and kill them by any means possible. Abortion, Euthanasia, Depopulation, Rationed Healthcare, Rationed Resources, Relocation. It is ALL PART OF THE SAME PLAN!

This is not a conspiracy. It is in their literature in black and white.

DO YOU HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING?

Democrats and The UN believe in creating a GLOBAL HOLOCAUST because they think The Planet has a Fever and Humans are The Virus.

They have to kill 6 Billion People to reach their goals.

That means they have to kill you, and they have to kill me.

When do they want to have this started? 2030 UN Agenda 2030.

Sorry buddy, but I'm just not in the mood for that tinfoil hat shit tonight.
What tinfoil shit are you in the mood for?

Not his.
LOL well how about the laptop? Roh roh

BOBULINSKI!!

Bill O'Reilly, a centrist, just said nobody should vote for Biden if the info on the laptop from hell is true! And as we know it is true. Senators are meeting with a Biden whistleblower tomorrow! DNC is probably wondering if it is too late to swap Crazy Bernie for Sleepy Joe. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden took the high road by not going after Trump's children. He certainly could have...

If there were emails on Don Jr. he certainly would have. Let's not forget the Russian Investigation, they ran through his entire life, a full court press that has never happened for a new president.

Joe had mentioned that he just walked off the debate stage and that we should vote for he and Kamala, so I wanted to get digs in early. lol.

yoHUyyq.jpg

xBKE2N1.jpg

Last edited:
Biden only has one goal tonight - DO NO HARM.
The harm was done when Hunter got busted.

Busted for what? I've not seen anything reported by any major credible news organizations. Just more Russian propaganda. Just another NaziCon conspiracy theory.

You truly think that this is Russian propaganda? Bidens team would have spoken publicly and loudly that the laptop isn't his. Wouldn't you scream loudly and hire a lawyer to yell for slander suit if it was not his?

This is where Trump missed a huge opportunity, when Biden quoted the former agents, Trump should have asked him directly, "is the laptop Hunters"? Ask him again when he tries to skirt it. Repeat it, and also tell him "just as you won't answer questions about packing the courts. When you don't answer the question, we know the answer".

The Biden Campaign agrees 100% with The Sustainable Development Goals of UN Agenda 2030

One of these goals is reducing the world's population from 7 Billion down to 1 Billion.

How about you tell me how they are going to accomplish that? 60 Million killed in DemNazi abortion mills won't do it. And killing 200,000 in a manufactured pandemic isn't enough in the US.

Tell me smart ass, how are they going to accomplish killing 6 Billion People?

You could ban Hydrocarbons and starve and freeze out all the poor in the world.

But you still need to kill more.

Tell me smart ass, how yah going to kill 6 Billion People and why would you vote to move towards that?

I know exactly how they are going to do it, but your head is so far up your ass, you won't be able to answer a simple question I proposed.

How does The Democrat Party and their Benefactors, The Global Elite in The New Global World Order accomplish the killing of 6 Billion People?

Ouch. Plugs just recited 47 years of fucking platitudes that we've grown to hate. "we're going to choose hope over fear."

Fuck off Chinaman.

I got the same impression. He kept going off into Washington career politician "speech mode", where he recited the same crap he's been saying for over 40 years.

It was so phony.

Forum List

Back