USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

What is a Humpster? An Offspring of Joe Biden who rapes Chinese Children.

Smells like desperation.
Smells like Teen Spirit. Biden will shut down the country and end the oil industry. Great for the economy LOL.

Yes, yes. The sky is falling.
Deflection. I accept your surrender.

I declare myself the winner and I offer myself a high five, which I readily accept.
And for your victory, we offer you 666 credits for your biometric tattoo

Thank you. Hold your applause.

I decline your credits.
But you cannot decline the 666 tattoo you will take when UN Joe and Harris Hoe, implements The Great Reset, Green New Deal, UN Agenda 2030 and their Sustainable Development Initiative.

I decline all your e-gifts.

You seem like a deranged leftist for some reason. Tell me again how I am not immune to COVID. Still positive for the antibodies. It’s been 7 mos.

Dumb Leftist. Keep listening to those “scientists”

Man that must have really gotten under your skin if you're bringing up something from 7 months ago.

Maybe you should let it go. You sound unhinged.

You seem like a deranged leftist for some reason. Tell me again how I am not immune to COVID. Still positive for the antibodies. It’s been 7 mos.

Dumb Leftist. Keep listening to those “scientists”

Man that must have really gotten under your skin if you're bringing up something from 7 months ago.

Maybe you should let it go. You sound unhinged.
You brought up my post from April? Just admit you were wrong and that you’re dumb.

Pipe dream. What part of that did you not understand?
The bit where renewables counted for 48% in Germany's electricity consumption in the first three quarters of 2020. I think you may have been smoking Labrador.
Germany is tiny compared to the US. We rely much more heavily on oil due to driving, heating, airplanes, military, etc. feel free to move to Germany. Dumb Leftist.

Just reported: CNN poll, evenly divided between Democrats and Republicans, shows Biden the winner of the debate - Biden 53%, Trump 39%. That seems reasonable based on what I saw.

You don't see to well with your head up your ass looking out your bellybutton.

CNN long ago stopped being anything anyone with a brain could trust.

Germany is tiny compared to the US. We rely much more heavily on oil due to driving, heating, airplanes, military, etc. feel free to move to Germany. Dumb Leftist.
Yeah, yeah, too exceptional. Right. One can see how you ended up with the IMPOTUS.

Yeah, yeah, too exceptional. Right. One can see how you ended up with the IMPOTUS.
Millions of jobs....let’s just jettison them. You dumb leftist. Jeeezuz. Please shut up.

I guarantee that Trump and every Trump supporter will complain about the moderator. That's all they do. Every. Single. Time.
The moderator could have asked about guns, but didn’t. As usual, it was 2 to 1 against President Trump. She was not so blatantly biased as Wallace was.

LoL. You guys whine nonstop about the moderators.

Tonight's was sad.

Trump overcame the twit though

You Trumpsters and your victim complex.

What victim complex.

Joe is sinking fast.

Forum List

Back