Key Source Will Turn Over Hunter Biden Docs to the FBI.

But Trump!

Crap. The FBI is probably stoking up the burn barrel out back. That's the last we'll see of those documents.

"Documents? What documents?"
Giuliani has copies. Too bad so sad Biden is done, stick a fork in him.

Got 'umself invited to the debate by Trump eh? Seems like the President has had enough of this censoring, denying and all the other Bullshit by the corporate establishment. Biden's chickens are finally going to come home to roost.

Well, I guess the moderator won't be able to claim, as Lesley Stahl did, "there is no verification for that claim." :auiqs.jpg: One of the folks paid off by the Biden's, sitting right there, he can call out behind Kristen Welker;

4jieqi.jpg

. . . you try to destroy the nation's police? They bite back, eh?

Biden insider Bobulinski drops bombshell documents for Senate investigators – gets invited by Trump to the debate

". . . Tony Bobulinski has also stated that Joe Biden was involved in business dealings with China.

(The former vice president) “was a willing and eager participant in a family scheme to make millions of dollars by partnering with a shady Chinese Communist firm.”

The Navy veteran is on record stating that he was the CEO of a holding company partnership between the Chinese firm and the Bidens, including Hunter, Joe and Joe’s brother, Jim.

“I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about business,” Bobulinski said. “I’ve seen first-hand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.”

“I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.”

Ek7TNgVXgAM02So

The "source" will keep stringing the RWNJ suckers along until the election has passed.

James Comey pulled the same trick on the RWNJs in 2016.

But Trump!

Crap. The FBI is probably stoking up the burn barrel out back. That's the last we'll see of those documents.

"Documents? What documents?"

Here's the FBI carefully categorizing and filing yet more evidence against the Biden Crime Family

1200px-1933-may-10-berlin-book-burning.JPG

The "source" will keep stringing the RWNJ suckers along until the election has passed.

I agree.

The Biden's are the elites, they will probably never see any prosecution, we know how things work now that nothing was done to Hillary. Comey had no choice, the good folks at the NYPD SAW what was on Anthony Weiner's laptop, they couldn't just turn a blind eye, duh. . .

They HAD to at least act like they were going to look into it for a couple days. . . Make an announcement, pretend to care, for the folks in the NYPD that knew what was on that laptop.

:heehee:

And now, Trump will have four years to pacify the angry folks that KNOW they are all scum, every last one of them are pieces of shit.

,o1g.jpg

The timeline to come up with this BS is suspect to say the least. I can call the FBI and turn over supposed info myself. Good luck.
OH no... It has very likely been in custody of the lawyers for a while now... They just didn't release it until it had it's greatest effect. I bet they have had this information for... Six months at least. I don't' KNOW that, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

It's not like we already didn't know they were corrupt... This is just evidence of it. Well... By "we" I mean people who put thought into things.

The timeline to come up with this BS is suspect to say the least. I can call the FBI and turn over supposed info myself. Good luck.
OH no... It has very likely been in custody of the lawyers for a while now... They just didn't release it until it had it's greatest effect. I bet they have had this information for... Six months at least. I don't' KNOW that, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

It's not like we already didn't know they were corrupt... This is just evidence of it. Well... By "we" I mean people who put thought into things.
Agreed.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out that the supposed "CIA whistle blower" on Trump, as well as Pelosi and Adam Schiff, knew all about this shit. I only wonder how many folks in D.C. knew. . . was it an open secret. . . or just a select few?

:dunno:

The tremendous patriot, Tony Bobulinski, is at the debate this evening as a guest of his President.

Sleepy Joe will have to call him a traitor and soviet operative to his face. Stand up to him like he did with Corn Pop.
What makes him a tremendous patriot?
Saving his own ass

Wait wait...
Are you one of those completely warped people who thinks Comey was HELPING Trump??
Lol.
You’re a loon even among left wingers, that’s an accomplishment.

Forum List

Back