USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

Why is Fox leaning left ? It's really sickening.
I don't watch anything from that cesspool.

But bases on this far rightwing lunatic's post, must be considered gospel truth nationwide that Trump lost tonight.

Good news. Very good news!
LOL.... No it means that (like Trump said), it's amazing the crazies that are brainwashed by some really bad actors in the demoncrat party. It won't work for the left, because the American people aren't stupid, and they will be and are currently showing it by voting Trump 2020 early or on November 3rd. Write it down, because I want you to realize it for the next 4 years.

Biden won on substance, trump did a good job of acting like a sane person.

Thank you. That's what I was trying to articulate and couldn't quite think of how to say it.

Compared to Trump's previous behavior, he was OK, but that was an easy level to reach.

That's true. He set the bar so low last time, all he had to do was not look like an out-of-control toddler.

But I think he did alright. Both sides did decent. Got their points in. Up to voters now.

Biden will shut down the oil industry!!!!! OMG!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha is Texas still going blue?

Difference between shutting down the oil industry, which is just a bizarre concept that nobody wants, and transitioning to a more sustainable energy source.

Obama and Biden tried that and all we got were 25 or so failed "green energy" companies and hundred of millions of taxpayer's money lost.

They failed once, so you want to let Biden fail again? Is he "smarter" than Obama was?
Wrong.

Biden lied about “catch and release” families always going to their court hearings.

Biden lied about kids in cages.

Biden lied about not promising to end fracking.

Biden lied about his family not taking money from Russia, China, Ukraine...

LOL.... No it means that (like Trump said), it's amazing the crazies that are brainwashed by some really bad actors in the demoncrat party. It won't work for the left, because the American people aren't stupid, and they will be and are currently showing it by voting Trump 2020 early or on November 3rd. Write it down, because I want you to realize it for the next 4 years.
Trump is a dead man walking.

Neither him, nor you, realizes it as yet. Don't worry though, it'll sink in around November 3rd, say 11:30 ish.

LoL!!!

Who cares about all these kids that I have missing parents like why would you let somebody take your child? Are you seriously Can’t make a phone call to get your child back!? What about poor American children

Pretty funny that they have new rules and mics will be cut off ENTIRELY because of Trump.

I wonder how many times Trump gets cut off.

I guarantee that Trump and every Trump supporter will complain about the moderator. That's all they do. Every. Single. Time.
The moderator could have asked about guns, but didn’t. As usual, it was 2 to 1 against President Trump. She was not so blatantly biased as Wallace was.

This is the best day Plugs will have for the rest of his life. The Laptop From Hell will explode in the next several days. You will hear about Hunted doing things to small Chinese children that will make you retch. Waaaayy worse than rape. The lifelong racketeering will gather momentum and I predict even the marxist msm will turn on the biden family in sheer disgust and for being played. He will lose the election in a landslide and disappear in shame and disgrace. Hunted will be locked up for a long fucking time.
lol

Any day now.

That's a phony lol

:abgg2q.jpg:

I am not RW? I have never belonged to a political party and why? So you stop acting like a victim and always asking for handouts.
Good. So you'll be voting for tonight's winner by a large margin, Biden, in a little less that 2 weeks, right?

Last edited:
Biden will shut down the oil industry!!!!! OMG!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha is Texas still going blue?

Difference between shutting down the oil industry, which is just a bizarre concept that nobody wants, and transitioning to a more sustainable energy source.
The DemNazi Platform, and the inspiration from it, The UN Agenda 2030 and their Sustainable Development Goals.....

Not only calls for Depopulation of 6 Billion People.....how yah going to do that? Kill them with War, Pestilence and Famine.......

But it also calls for The Abolishing of all Hydrocarbon fuels.

The most poor of the poor rely on Hydrocarbon fuels to heat their homes and cook their food.

So why do they want to eliminate Hydrocarbon Fuels?

They have to kill 6 Billion People, starve them to death, freeze them to death and kill them by any means possible. Abortion, Euthanasia, Depopulation, Rationed Healthcare, Rationed Resources, Relocation. It is ALL PART OF THE SAME PLAN!

This is not a conspiracy. It is in their literature in black and white.

DO YOU HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING?

Democrats and The UN believe in creating a GLOBAL HOLOCAUST because they think The Planet has a Fever and Humans are The Virus.

They have to kill 6 Billion People to reach their goals.

That means they have to kill you, and they have to kill me.

When do they want to have this started? 2030 UN Agenda 2030.

Sorry buddy, but I'm just not in the mood for that tinfoil hat shit tonight.

Trump showed not even a tiny bit of understanding what this country is really going through right now. Zero genuine concern for anything other than his grand Hunter Biden smear campaign.

You mean drugs, suicides, depression, asshole fucking PROGS? But I get it, your feelings matter, it's all about you.

I am not RW? I have never belonged to a political party and why? So you stop acting like a victim and always asking for handouts.
Good. So you'll be voting for tonight's winner by a large margin, Biden in a little less that 2 weeks, right?
I ll be voting for the man who doesn’t believe that trans girls should be playing sports against biological girls. That would be Donald Trump.

Trump: “I ran because of you”.

Checkmate. That’s a chess term. Look it up.

The DemNazi Platform, and the inspiration from it, The UN Agenda 2030 and their Sustainable Development Goals.....

Not only calls for Depopulation of 6 Billion People.....how yah going to do that? Kill them with War, Pestilence and Famine.......

But it also calls for The Abolishing of all Hydrocarbon fuels.

The most poor of the poor rely on Hydrocarbon fuels to heat their homes and cook their food.

So why do they want to eliminate Hydrocarbon Fuels?

They have to kill 6 Billion People, starve them to death, freeze them to death and kill them by any means possible. Abortion, Euthanasia, Depopulation, Rationed Healthcare, Rationed Resources, Relocation. It is ALL PART OF THE SAME PLAN!

This is not a conspiracy. It is in their literature in black and white.

DO YOU HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING?

Democrats and The UN believe in creating a GLOBAL HOLOCAUST because they think The Planet has a Fever and Humans are The Virus.

They have to kill 6 Billion People to reach their goals.

That means they have to kill you, and they have to kill me.

When do they want to have this started? 2030 UN Agenda 2030.

Sorry buddy, but I'm just not in the mood for that tinfoil hat shit tonight.
What tinfoil shit are you in the mood for?

Forum List

Back