USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

Biden will shut down the oil industry!!!!! OMG!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha is Texas still going blue?

Difference between shutting down the oil industry, which is just a bizarre concept that nobody wants, and transitioning to a more sustainable energy source.
He said shut down. That’s millions of jobs. Don’t change his verbiage.

Don't be silly. Are you really trying to say he plans to shut it down without a suitable replacement? That's one of the stupidest right wing accusations yet.
What is a “suitable replacement” so a 50 yr oil rig expert has to learn a new skill now? How does that work? Don’t be stupid. I am not RW. I am an Independent business owner who pays taxes so your old ass can sit home and collect.

As in the past -- please use this thread EXCLUSIVELY for comments, opinions, analysis of tonights debate. This applies until 1PM Eastern time tomorrow...

I thought that this was a MUCH better debate than the last one. Trump actually didn't come off like a crazy person, Biden was very articulate in his presentation of his positions. This was a pretty good debate, and the moderator did a much better job than the last two did.

That said, Biden came off as far more intelligent, and did a better job of refuting all the craziness. Biden talked about aspirations for the American people... Trump rehashed all his grievences... most of them personal.

As in the past -- please use this thread EXCLUSIVELY for comments, opinions, analysis of tonights debate. This applies until 1PM Eastern time tomorrow...

I thought that this was a MUCH better debate than the last one. Trump actually didn't come off like a crazy person, Biden was very articulate in his presentation of his positions. This was a pretty good debate, and the moderator did a much better job than the last two did.

That said, Biden came off as far more intelligent, and did a better job of refuting all the craziness. Biden talked about aspirations for the American people... Trump rehashed all his grievences... most of them personal.
Biden said he would end the oil industry? Did you miss that? It’s balsy but just lost him TX and PA.

This is the best day Plugs will have for the rest of his life. The Laptop From Hell will explode in the next several days. You will hear about Hunted doing things to small Chinese children that will make you retch. Waaaayy worse than rape. The lifelong racketeering will gather momentum and I predict even the marxist msm will turn on the biden family in sheer disgust and for being played. He will lose the election in a landslide and disappear in shame and disgrace. Hunted will be locked up for a long fucking time.
lol

Any day now.

This is the best day Plugs will have for the rest of his life. The Laptop From Hell will explode in the next several days. You will hear about Hunted doing things to small Chinese children that will make you retch. Waaaayy worse than rape. The lifelong racketeering will gather momentum and I predict even the marxist msm will turn on the biden family in sheer disgust and for being played. He will lose the election in a landslide and disappear in shame and disgrace. Hunted will be locked up for a long fucking time.
lol

Any day now.
Shocked the mod didn’t go there even a little. Find a job yet Marc?

Forum List

Back