USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

Biden will shut down the oil industry!!!!! OMG!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha is Texas still going blue?

Difference between shutting down the oil industry, which is just a bizarre concept that nobody wants, and transitioning to a more sustainable energy source.

Biden will shut down the oil industry!!!!! OMG!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha is Texas still going blue?

Difference between shutting down the oil industry, which is just a bizarre concept that nobody wants, and transitioning to a more sustainable energy source.
He said shut down. That’s millions of jobs. Don’t change his verbiage.

And Melania shows up to help Trump find his way off the stage again.

I love them, The birds are mostly sparrows in my back yard. But in the morning there is a king pigeon and then his 4 other buddies show up I feed them first and then I feed the sparrows. They are so funny to watch especially after a nice sativa strain.

Yeah, wake n bake was always the best one of the day.

I can't do it anymore, myself. I don't really miss it, though.

The cardinals come out in the evening, right before the sun goes all the way down.

Obama and Biden tried that and all we got were 25 or so failed "green energy" companies and hundred of millions of taxpayer's money lost.

They failed once, so you want to let Biden fail again? Is he "smarter" than Obama was?

Forum List

Back