USMB now has Emoji support

elchorizo

Platinum Member
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2009
We've just performed a small upgrade to enable Emoji support on the site. πŸ¦… ✈

To access the Emoji's, have your cursor in the editor window and hit the Windows key and the ; key at the same time. It should bring up the Emoji window so you can insert any Emoji you want.

Hope this is a welcomed addition to the site. Thank you, as always for your continued support!

We've just performed a small upgrade to enable Emoji support on the site. πŸ¦… ✈

To access the Emoji's, have your cursor in the editor window and hit the Windows key and the ; key at the same time. It should bring up the Emoji window so you can insert any Emoji you want.

Hope this is a welcomed addition to the site. Thank you, as always for your continued support!
/----/πŸ‘Œ
Had to try it a few times to get it to work. Thanks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜’πŸ±β€πŸ‰βœ¨πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Great to know that even though I have never used one in my entire life, nor will I ever. But good to know

I don't need a golden finger to say fuck you...lol

Dang, may as well just install a suicide clutch.

Hit windows key...hit ; ...no, wait, hit windows key and hit ; at the same time...wait, put the curser in the window...hit windows key...hit ; ....

Wait, I'm using a Mac. Where the heck is the windows key?

Is it the command key?

:thankusmile:

Dang, may as well just install a suicide clutch.

Hit windows key...hit ; ...no, wait, hit windows key and hit ; at the same time...wait, put the curser in the window...hit windows key...hit ; ....

Wait, I'm using a Mac. Where the heck is the windows key?

Is it the command key?

1) Place your active cursor in a text box.

2) Hit the key at the bottom left of your (typewriter) keyboard. That will take you to the keyboard with all the symbols: #$&, etc.

3) Hold index finger on the tiny emoji key to the left of the Space bar, and hold it there.. Finally, press the semi-colon ( ; key with your ring finger (while still holding first finger on the emoji key). This should bring up the emoji keyboard.

Hope this is helpful (and, clear). πŸ˜„

Last edited:
1632892922586.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

o_O:eusa_dance::banana::smoke::banana::eusa_dance:o_O

och w końcu na to czekałem, nie mogłem się doczekać, teraz mogę użyć emotikony :) dzięki za informacje ludzie

Forum List

Back