Cannot edit posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
I posted a message, and 20 minutes later, I could not edit it. Only option is to "report" it.

It's not a big deal, but help is requested.

Thanks.

[I hope this is the right place to post this. Apologies if not. Never needed technical help before here. That means you have a great, reliable site!]

Update: Is that because I edited it already? I can edit this post, but it's only been a few minutes.

I posted a message, and 20 minutes later, I could not edit it. Only option is to "report" it.

Thanks.

[I hope this is the right place to post this. Apologies if not. Never needed technical help before here. That means you have a great, reliable site!]

Update: Is that because I edited it already? I can edit this post, but it's only been a few minutes.
PM one of the Mods, they will probably help you out.

Thanks.

All I know is, Thank God for that delete button. Especially for alkihol overdoses

When the thread is closed by Moderators... which that one is as the OP is one of the dumbest shits to suck oxygen...no posts may be edited.
Yes, Missourian.

You are correct. The thread was closed.

I did not notice that because I edited the post, noticed something else I forgot, and then I could not edit it. It never left my screen, even after reloading the page.

I was also advised by a Mod of the same.

Thank you for your help. This thread can be closed. It was my problem.

Thanks.

closed

OP request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back