Lost options when posting

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
When you type a post, you have options just above so you can alter the text, for example, make a word(s) bold or italic etc.., or to select the floppy disc symbol to delete a draft post.

But mine have gone grey and thus don't work. Is there an option somewhere to switch them back on?

Screenshot_20211010-222521.jpg

This is on a smartphone.

When you type a post, you have options just above so you can alter the text, for example, make a word(s) bold or italic etc.., or to select the floppy disc symbol to delete a draft post.

But mine have gone grey and thus don't work. Is there an option somewhere to switch them back on?

View attachment 550173

This is on a smartphone.
Mine is still here. Have you tried logging off, wiping out all cashe memory, shutting down, restart, and logging back in?

View attachment 550173

This is on a smartphone.
Click the three vertical dots.

Click the three vertical dots.
I clicked on the left hand dots and then the middle dots, everything was light grey. I clicked on the right-hand dots and it was light grey except [ ]. So I clicked on those and everything has now come back, thank you.

View attachment 550173

This is on a smartphone.
I can tell by the screen shot you took that the far right icon with the magnifying lens was engaged, maybe by accident. It is basically the preview of your post and locks everything else. Simply clicking that icon returns the other icons.
Had the same thing happen and took awhile to figure out.

I clicked on the left hand dots and then the middle dots, everything was light grey. I clicked on the right-hand dots and it was light grey except [ ]. So I clicked on those and everything has now come back, thank you.
I was having the same problem as well. Your solution seemed to have fixed it.

Thank you.:113:

I was having the same problem as well. Your solution seemed to have fixed it.

Thank you.:113:
I tend to use a SmartPhone and it's very easy to catch the screen, sometimes accidentally choosing undesired options. I liklies hit some icon in the past without knowing but all's good now.

Hello, you probably used the icon with the lens if you are on the phone, unfortunately it is easy to turn it on and now you have it but you can easily turn it off once, so I had it on the computer accidentally but I clicked the lens and it's fine now

Forum List

Back