USMB Coffee Shop IV

health-beauty-whack_a_mole-alarm-alarm_clocks-morning_person-lie_in-mbcn1976_low.jpg

Wish I had one of those on Monday mornings. I've never gotten used to getting up early on Mondays for some reason. But it's just those few seconds before I turn off the alarm clock. Thankfully right after I get up and do turn off the alarm clock (it's on the dresser in front of the bed), my immediate thought is ... breakfast. Breakfast cures all ... :D

health-beauty-whack_a_mole-alarm-alarm_clocks-morning_person-lie_in-mbcn1976_low.jpg

Wish I had one of those on Monday mornings. I've never gotten used to getting up early on Mondays for some reason. But it's just those few seconds before I turn off the alarm clock. Thankfully right after I get up and do turn off the alarm clock (it's on the dresser in front of the bed), my immediate thought is ... breakfast. Breakfast cures all ... :D

Delicious pancakes with syrup....

eggs, sunny side up, with some salt and pepper.

Small beef sausages....

A small glass of prune juice.

COFFEE.

Small beef sausages....

COFFEE.
Already had breakfast...:D

Early start today. No matter though ... had breakfast, and my two cups of espresso, so the day looks good. About ready to leave .. . no matter if there's traffic, as long as I'm on a full stomach, all is ok ... :D

Small beef sausages....

COFFEE.

Early start today. No matter though ... had breakfast, and my two cups of espresso, so the day looks good. About ready to leave .. . no matter if there's traffic, as long as I'm on a full stomach, all is ok ... :D

Stomach full, bladder empty.

Check. Roger, four by four, we are in the pike!

Former Bendigo lawyer siphoned $1.23million | Bendigo Advertiser

Some years ago, I answered an ad in the paper for a job. It was as a trainee legal secretary, and I applied because I was assured that I would be fully trained. All I had to do was answer the phone, do some filing, etc for a small law firm a short drive from my local city.

I sent in my application, and almost immediately, received an email asking me to come in for an interview. Of course, I readily accepted. Then I received another email, this one, strangely, asking me to wear a mini skirt if I got the job, as the job required it. Being naive, and desperately wanting a job, I responded that if it was required, I would wear one.

My parents of course, smelled a rat and went to see this lawyer. He claimed that a cleaner who worked after hours had sent me the email, and not to worry about it as the cleaner would be fired.
We traced the IP address from that email directly back to him though, so we knew he had sent it.

Its been around six years later, and this article appeared in the paper today. He stole over a million dollars from an elderly man, and it seemed I wasn't the only one he attempted to take advantage of. Other women have complained about him, also.

It just made me realize how damned lucky I was to get away when I did.

Whew, last week was my catch up week, now I start falling behind again!

Happy Monday everyone, have a great week.

Now for my first cup of joe!

Good morning, Jughead, Stat, Noomi, and Kaz. Dark out still, will walk in a bit and then go to the gym. Autumn is under the breeze, I can feel it.

Been so busy i haven't had much time to post here lately. Hopefully this week things will start to wind down.Looks like a really busy morning but I am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.

Whew, last week was my catch up week, now I start falling behind again!

Happy Monday everyone, have a great week.

Now for my first cup of joe!

:lol: That vicious circle. Only hamsters love it, in my opinion...:lol:

Good morning, kaz and everyone. Fall is in the air....it's starting to show itself during the nights, making for good sleeping weather. Leaves losing chlorophyll, a morning briskness etc :thup:

Small beef sausages....

COFFEE.

After breakfast, get yourself to the DQ for a banana split for dessert.

Yes, your kind of breakfast would do the trick. YUM....♥

Forum List

Back