USMB Coffee Shop IV

Okay what I'm learning so far. The thumbs up symbol in the lower right hand corner above the sig line is the 'like" button. Next to it is an 'agree' button and the far right is the 'disagree' button. I am very opposed to the 'disagree' button but oh well. Apparently more wanted it than didn't and the majority should prevail.

On the tool bar is 'watched threads' which gives you the most recent activity in what we used to call 'subscribed' threads. You apparently 'watch' a thread if you post in it just as we used to subscribe and there is a button unwatch. Just takes a bit of getting used to.

Hover your cursor over your name in the upper righthand corner of the screen and you get a drop down box with all your information you used to access with the User CP button.

Haven't figured out how to edit or delete a post yet if that is even possible.

Yup. Intuitively you want to click on quote but haven't figured out how that works. But click on the 'reply' button and it works like our old quote button used to.

There will be a learning curve for sure. I'll be lost without my User CP so hope that get that installed quickly. But once we all readjust it should be okay.

Oh and good morning/afternoon/evening everybody :)

User CP is now "Watched Threads". Just click on that and it shows all the threads you used to see in your User CP.

Okay what I'm learning so far. The thumbs up symbol in the lower right hand corner above the sig line is the 'like" button. Next to it is an 'agree' button and the far right is the 'disagree' button. I am very opposed to the 'disagree' button but oh well. Apparently more wanted it than didn't and the majority should prevail.

On the tool bar is 'watched threads' which gives you the most recent activity in what we used to call 'subscribed' threads. You apparently 'watch' a thread if you post in it just as we used to subscribe and there is a button unwatch. Just takes a bit of getting used to.

Hover your cursor over your name in the upper righthand corner of the screen and you get a drop down box with all your information you used to access with the User CP button.

Haven't figured out how to edit or delete a post yet if that is even possible.

Took me a while to find it too but Edit is at lower left on the post, the same place "Report" is on other people's posts.

I don't think we ever got to vote on "like/dislike" and the like. Matter o' fact I thought they were talking about a much broader range of nuance there.

Also it looks like the pos reps we received in the past have turned into "Likes Received".

Well, well, well. I see this forum has undergone a metamorphosis. I however am still going through mine. I haven't gone anywhere, still fighting my anxiety, which is slowly getting better as we speak.
If you have any questions about anxiety let me know. I dealt with it for years

uhhh....ummm.....:lol:
Took me a while to find it too but Edit is at lower left on the post, the same place "Report" is on other people's posts.

I don't think we ever got to vote on "like/dislike" and the like. Matter o' fact I thought they were talking about a much broader range of nuance there.

Also it looks like the pos reps we received in the past have turned into "Likes Received".

Forum List

Back