USMB Coffee Shop IV

87734573_10216550173414483_4785393531172683776_n.jpg
Let's see, it's Spring forward and Fall backwards.

Spring forward one hour and change some batteries. lol Hope everyone has a good evening and is having a happy weekend now. Hope Gallantwarrior is okay. I hear Alaska had a few cases of CV, and Gallantwarrior has a lot on his plate.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Montrovant for continued progress in his transition.
Seagal and Mr. Seagal.
Kat for wellness
JustAnotherNut for wellness
Jackson for wellness.
Mindful and healing for her shoulder.
Beautress for wellness.
Gracie and Mr. G. for continued progress for solutions.
Extra prayers/positive vibes for gallantwarrior dealing with his own health issues as well as a terribly difficult situation with Rod and stresses of caring for the animals.
Peach's Mr. P for continued progress, healing, and recovery and Peach for the stresses of being primary caretaker.
Ringel and Ms Ringel - comfort, wellness, solutions for both.
Good results for Nosmo's step nephew dealing with difficult surgeries.

And we leave a light on so that those who have been away can find their way back, and we rejoice when they do.

Don't forget to spring forward 1 hour tonight. That would be all of us except for Peach and Ridgerunner who are blessedly living in states where they don't have to cope with that.

In addition to the time change, we will have a full moon and a Friday the 13th in the coming week. Night night

upload_2020-3-7_22-55-9.jpeg

Got bicycle out, tires aired up and went for first ride of the season. 60 today. Not much snow left except piles I made shoveling. Feels like winter is over unless we get a big snow soon like last 2 yrs.

Of course spring has sprung....The All-Hockey Hair Team is in for this season!

There was a very interesting angle to the tournament this year.

On the 40th anniversary of the 1980 Miracle on Ice, one of its participants - Rob McClanahan- coached the Blake Bears to the state tournament in his first year as coach.

It was also the 44th anniversary of the heavily favored team that he played on being upset and bounced from the tournament....I was there, playing in the band.

Blake won their first game, lost the second, then won the third place game....Not too shabby.

Today it rained mostly all day, Wales is supposed to be getting a months worth of rain over the next 3 days... poor sods.
At work today we couldn’t do any productivity because I was alone on site, but instead I did personal work. Your curious aren’t you?

Today it rained mostly all day, Wales is supposed to be getting a months worth of rain over the next 3 days... poor sods.
At work today we couldn’t do any productivity because I was alone on site, but instead I did personal work. Your curious aren’t you?

Here is rain too, periodically but almost all "long weekend", so I didn't nothing these days, except sleeping and playing computer games with eldest son :) Now I'm at workplace, checking publics and trying to start project further... There are shocking news about dropping prices on oil and ruble exchange rate, but it seems, only electronics will raised in price, but they wouldn't lower prices on petrol...
Dim and usual spring rainy day :)

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Seagal and Mr. Seagal.
Kat for wellness
Jackson for wellness.
Beautress for wellness.
Extra prayers/positive vibes for gallantwarrior dealing with his own health issues as well as a terribly difficult situation with Rod and stresses of caring for the animals.
Peach's Mr. P for continued progress, healing, and recovery and Peach for the stresses of being primary caretaker.

And we leave a light on so that those who have been away can find their way back, and we rejoice when they do.

Don't forget to spring forward 1 hour tonight. That would be all of us except for Peach and Ridgerunner who are blessedly living in states where they don't have to cope with that.

In addition to the time change, we will have a full moon and a Friday the 13th in the coming week. Night night

View attachment 311011

Drat.

I never make the list.

Harper
Seagal and Mr. Seagal.
Kat for wellness
Jackson for wellness.
Beautress for wellness.

View attachment 311011

Drat.

I never make the list.

Let's be unlisted - Guy Fawkes at our banners! :)

Hello everyone.

I went out last night, on a chilly evening, to watch the full moon rising.

A wondrous sight, a super moon, a worm moon, the last moon of winter.

Reflected in the lake across the street.

Oh, it's a really great moon. I saw it at Sunday night, when we returned from hookah and it was cold and clear at a part of heavens... Like a yellow eye of cyclope :)

Harper
Seagal and Mr. Seagal.
Kat for wellness
Jackson for wellness.
Beautress for wellness.

View attachment 311011

Drat.

I never make the list.

This Guido Fawkes

Or Bonfire night Guy Fawkes?

Harper
Seagal and Mr. Seagal.
Kat for wellness
Jackson for wellness.
Beautress for wellness.

View attachment 311011

Drat.

I never make the list.

Welcome to the Coffee Shop Chuz Life And any time you have an issue that belongs on the list, on you go. Meanwhile be sure to read over the OP to see what we're all about in here and keep on joining in.

First timers to the Coffee Shop receive a complimentary beverage:

1ffd02ec735886a477cacef080d26aed.jpg

Harper
Seagal and Mr. Seagal.
Kat for wellness
Jackson for wellness.
Beautress for wellness.

View attachment 311011

Drat.

I never make the list.

This Guido Fawkes

Or Bonfire night Guy Fawkes?
57c6f3692a47a156e126d2d5.png

Forum List

Back