USMB Coffee Shop IV

The guys running 23rd Veteran in Duluth called me back about doing an NLP/Hypno/HMR presentation with their vets.....I'm stoked beyond repair.

This could be the start of something BIG....Stay tuned.
Wow. Sounds really interesting. I assume NLP/HYPNO is natural language processing, but what is HMR? And where do you get training to teach that?
NLP/hypno is Neuro-Linguistic Programming and hypnosis....Trained in both.

HMR is Holographic Memory Resolution....A guy named Brent Baum in Tucson came up with it.

A thumbnail...

An in-depth description...

Mr. Oddball, Thank you for sharing the videos. The second one was way cool. my healing color has to be aquamarine, and putting that color had a very happy impact on me. Thanks.

Been posting my latest in this thread. Some are totally fucked up...some look pretty good...last pic I posted I am working on now.

IMG_8554.JPG

BTW, MVD finally emailed me my temporary license which I just printed out.
My driver's license arrived in the mail after a month of waiting for it. The highway department has an office here that is always busy, but they always print one out so you can have a valid id until the state sends a regular license.
I never use the State offices. Go to the County Registrar down the street. No fuss no muss no delay. No paperwork lost, no nasty letters due to paperwork lost.

And as much fun as everybody had, I betcha they'll be back. :)

Luau, Sailing on Yacht, Swimming with Dolphins, 3 evenings in Waikiki with entertainment, a party here at the house for friends and phamily, cage diving with sharks (Galapagos sharks)...
They will probably go to another Island to have something to do...

Life is good...

1625293993550.png

My son standing next to the Helipad...

1625294133188.png

Believe it or not, this is the only time there was any rain and it never rains here at the base of Diamond Head...

My driver's license arrived in the mail after a month of waiting for it. The highway department has an office here that is always busy, but they always print one out so you can have a valid id until the state sends a regular license.
I never use the State offices. Go to the County Registrar down the street. No fuss no muss no delay. No paperwork lost, no nasty letters due to paperwork lost.
They mail mine via online renewal. Lucky me.

And as much fun as everybody had, I betcha they'll be back. :)

Luau, Sailing on Yacht, Swimming with Dolphins, 3 evenings in Waikiki with entertainment, a party here at the house for friends and phamily, cage diving with sharks (Galapagos sharks)...
They will probably go to another Island to have something to do...

Life is good...

View attachment 508311
My son standing next to the Helipad...

View attachment 508312
Believe it or not, this is the only time there was any rain and it never rains here at the base of Diamond Head...
I am so very jealous of you living in the Islands. Always wanted to move there and got as far west as I could but never actually made it. :(

I've been so busy on the phone, on Facebook, etc. I don't think I ever posted in here.

On June 16 our car was stolen--a 2016 Subaru Legacy in excellent condition, meticulously maintained, and a little over 20k miles on it. A call to the police, a few minutes with a police officer, reported to USAA (our insurance company) and the garage door people were out to reprogram the garage door and provide new remotes for it. USAA provided a rental car for 20 days at which time, if the car wasn't found, they would pay us fair market value for it. The 20 days would have been up next Tuesday. Not all that much hassle. Easy peasy.

Yesterday morning the police called. They found the car, apparently abandoned, but it had drug paraphenalia in it, two flat tires. front end collision damage, and the tag on it wasn't ours but was from another stolen car. We have been hours and hours and hours dealing with police, insurance company, towing companies, body shops etc. We still haven't seen the car and probably won't until sometime next week.

A drug test will be run and if there is any drug residue other than pot, they'll likely total it. Hombre hopes it can be repaired and we can keep it as we will never find another car of that year model in such good shape with such low mileage.

I honestly hope it is totaled. I can't imagine ever driving it again without being creeped out. Who was in it? What happened with it? If they wind up repairing it, I hope I'm wrong about that.

One thing we've learned from all this is that it is a lot less hassle having a car stolen than it is finding it. :)

Last edited:
Yeah but you're still a sweet young thing. When you get to be my age they want to eyeball you before you get your license. :)

Yeah but you're still a sweet young thing. When you get to be my age they want to eyeball you before you get your license. :)
lol. Not so youn anymore and definitely not sweet either. :smiliehug:

I am so very jealous of you living in the Islands. Always wanted to move there and got as far west as I could but never actually made it. :(

Gracie I have hung my hat in quite a few different locals, and this one has been nice... But there is always few things I miss about everywhere I have ever lived...

I honestly hope it is totaled. I can't imagine ever driving it again without being creeped out. Who was in it? What happened with it? If they wind up repairing it, I hope I'm wrong about that.
So sorry to hear the misfortune with your automobile... I completely agree with you re: the "creeped out" part...

Gracie I have hung my hat in quite a few different locals, and this one has been nice... But there is always few things I miss about everywhere I have ever lived...

So sorry to hear the misfortune with your automobile... I completely agree with you re: the "creeped out" part...
Maui has my heart and soul. Always has. Always will.

I've been so busy on the phone, on Facebook, etc. I don't think I ever posted in here.

On June 16 our car was stolen--a 2016 Subaru Legacy in excellent condition, meticulously maintained, and a little over 20k miles on it. A call to the police, a few minutes with a police officer, reported to USAA (our insurance company) and the garage door people were out to reprogram the garage door and provide new remotes for it. USAA provided a rental car for 20 days at which time, if the car wasn't found, they would pay us fair market value for it. The 20 days would have been up next Tuesday. Not all that much hassle. Easy peasy.

Yesterday morning the police called. They found the car, apparently abandoned, but it had drug paraphenalia in it, two flat tires. front end collision damage, and the tag on it wasn't ours but was from another stolen car. We have been hours and hours and hours dealing with police, insurance company, towing companies, body shops etc. We still haven't seen the car and probably won't until sometime next week.

A drug test will be run and if there is any drug residue other than pot, they'll likely total it. Hombre hopes it can be repaired and we can keep it as we will never find another car of that year model in such good shape with such low mileage.

One thing we've learned from all this is that it is a lot less hassle having a car stolen than it is finding it. :)
Prayers up, Foxfyre. Someone invaded your home, took a prized posession, trashed it, and then discarded it. Nobody deserves what you and Hombre went through on account of human meanness.

Forum List

Back