USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
cinco-de-mayo-facts-mexico-2012_52618_600x450.jpg

Went to the kitchen and was going to fry me up some eggs for breakfast. Mrs. BBD says, "Don't make a mess in my kitchen!" I said, "OK. I won't." So what happens? Mrs. BBD has a little storage container she keeps the eggs in. As I turn around, guess who drops the container and broke over a dozen eggs on the kitchen floor? Yep. You guessed it. That would be me. So, no eggs this morning and Mrs. BBD is not happy. Oh well. Looks like Fruit Loops for breakfast this morning. Forgot to mention that I got "THE LOOK."

Oh, "THE LOOK". Head for the hills!!!

I bet that every guy here knows "the look".

:lol:

Ha,ha, the look only works for a little while....take it from an expert!:lol::lol:

Went to the kitchen and was going to fry me up some eggs for breakfast. Mrs. BBD says, "Don't make a mess in my kitchen!" I said, "OK. I won't." So what happens? Mrs. BBD has a little storage container she keeps the eggs in. As I turn around, guess who drops the container and broke over a dozen eggs on the kitchen floor? Yep. You guessed it. That would be me. So, no eggs this morning and Mrs. BBD is not happy. Oh well. Looks like Fruit Loops for breakfast this morning. Forgot to mention that I got "THE LOOK."

Oh, "THE LOOK". Head for the hills!!!

I bet that every guy here knows "the look".

:lol:

Ha,ha, the look only works for a little while....take it from an expert!:lol::lol:

The Wimmenz know that LOOK!!

My daughter and I had a phenomenal time last night at The Doobie Brothers concert...so thankful though that I scheduled a vacation day since my recovery time takes longer than it did in my younger days.:D

how is your hearing today? thats what always gets me

Surprisingly enough the ringing has stopped...and that venue is known for it's fantastic acoustics.

Ruth Eckerd Hall : Seating Chart : Ruth Eckerd Hall : Clearwater & Tampa, Florida

My daughter and I had a phenomenal time last night at The Doobie Brothers concert...so thankful though that I scheduled a vacation day since my recovery time takes longer than it did in my younger days.:D

Did they play Black Water? First horizontal kiss for me. Those Missouri boys have mad skills, yo.

Oh yeah.:thup:

i go to shows with earplugs now lol

CS QOD May 5th:

What is your dream destination, somewhere you've never been but long to go?
I'd love to go back to Paris. My Celtic complexion does not work and play well with tropical climes. My picky eating habits keep me from longing for an Oriental adventure (they eat bugs and stuff!). I would love to see St. Petersburg in Russia, but politics have always conspired against that trip. I've seen the USA in my rented Chevrolet, all but Alaska (my apologies to [MENTION=31362]gallantwarrior[/MENTION], but the food has got to be better in France and the sites have got to be more inspiring. I'm a city boy at heart and there's only so much wilderness I can take in before I ache for pavement under my feet.)

how is your hearing today? thats what always gets me

Surprisingly enough the ringing has stopped...and that venue is known for it's fantastic acoustics.

Ruth Eckerd Hall : Seating Chart : Ruth Eckerd Hall : Clearwater & Tampa, Florida

Did they play Black Water? First horizontal kiss for me. Those Missouri boys have mad skills, yo.

Oh yeah.:thup:

i go to shows with earplugs now lol
I saw Dick Dale, King of the Surf Guitar in a small club in Pittsburgh. The very next day was my company physical and the ringing in my ears made me initially fail the hearing test. I had to go back the next week to prove I was not partially deaf.

[ame=http://youtu.be/ht0tUWIiGzQ]Dick Dale (King Of The Surf Guitar) - FULL CONCERT - Jacksonville, Florida 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

I thought about vacationing in Alaska but decided on Hawaii.

I suspect it was thick coats vs bikinis.

I've been to Alaska, I vacationed there in 1996. It was absolutely awesome.

We had a chance to go there when our son was stationed there, but we waited too long....and missed that opportunity, but, we may just plan a trip soon.

I did so want to go visit Alaska.....Denali.....so beautiful...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back