Used Children Abandoned In The Desert

These poor children are being used and abused by smugglers and cartels as a direct result of Biden's border policies. I hope the liberals that support this crap have nightmares about what they've done to these kids.
from what i understand, coyotes (not coyote) used children under trump too. people have been abandoning children for a long time. to put this on biden and biden alone is just as strange to me as when the left tied every whack-a-mole extremist to trump.

you do it to try to discredit the other but it doesn't help the situation itself.

As long as there is money to be made trafficking there are people willing to sink to whatever depths to get it. People making money off very desperate people. I'm not sure what the solution is but it seems that several possibles are:

1. working closely with Mexico to apprehend coyotes and make sure they face very harsh penalties. The remain in Mexico policy left people stranded indefinitely at camps in some of the most violent and lawless areas of Mexico. If any semblance of that policy remains than we should also work with Mexico to help fund humanitarian aid and security for the migrants. Unfortunately I think there is a diplomatic tiff with Mexico at the moment.

2. working with the countries they are coming from, to try and fix some of the "push" factors and reduce the stream of people leaving.

3. Fix our own system. The immigration courts are notoriously undermanned. It's crazy that people have to wait as long as they do for an asylum hearing.

4. Other thoughts?

These poor children are being used and abused by smugglers and cartels as a direct result of Biden's border policies. I hope the liberals that support this crap have nightmares about what they've done to these kids.
from what i understand, coyotes (not coyote) used children under trump too. people have been abandoning children for a long time. to put this on biden and biden alone is just as strange to me as when the left tied every whack-a-mole extremist to trump.

you do it to try to discredit the other but it doesn't help the situation itself.
Trump at least made efforts to stop people from thinking the children would be their golden ticket. Biden has encouraged this.

Correction...these children are being abused by our democrat party.....they could not be used by the cartels and sex traffickers if the democrat party wasn't saying it was okay to bring those children over.....

But....you these children are simply the eggs in the omelette of the democrat parties quest for power and control...

Remind me...when this was going on in the camps along the border during Trump's "Remain in Mexico" - what were you saying?

When WHAT was "going on in the camps"? You think children being abandoned in the desert is something to do with the camps? Or are you just grasping at the first chance you can find to make this all about, "Well . . . TRUMP!! So there!"?

Wow. You don't know much about the situation prior to Biden do you? Is this due to your newly found outrage at the situation?

Correction...these children are being abused by our democrat party.....they could not be used by the cartels and sex traffickers if the democrat party wasn't saying it was okay to bring those children over.....

But....you these children are simply the eggs in the omelette of the democrat parties quest for power and control...

Remind me...when this was going on in the camps along the border during Trump's "Remain in Mexico" - what were you saying?

When WHAT was "going on in the camps"? You think children being abandoned in the desert is something to do with the camps? Or are you just grasping at the first chance you can find to make this all about, "Well . . . TRUMP!! So there!"?
a fair question would then be - if you care so much about these children, where was your outrage at -

wow - this was under trump. did you yell at trump?

and i can go on and on and on about abandonment in the desert. but bitching at biden/trump doesn't help these people. it just makes people feel good they have a rock to throw at someone they hate today, tomorrow will be a new rock for sure. old one lost shock value.

but those people still need help despite the fact the are no longer useful to news agencies or forum arguments.

until the left and right come to a centralized agreement, this is where we are. we should be livid at CONGRESS / SENATE for not getting it done by now. not a president who at best can scream a lot and write an executive order that by the nature of it alone is outside what he SHOULD be doing.

we have to fix this as a country. singular blame will only continue the problem and each side will use cases like this to call the other side evil.

Trump at least made efforts to stop people from thinking the children would be their golden ticket. Biden has encouraged this.

It didn't stop them, so he created policies that abused their children.

that i won't deny. but this is a congress problem, not a presidential one. the drive by BLAME BIDEN FOR THIS EMO ISSUE TODAY is old. its always old. but it's as far as most people ever seem to know how to get to.

oh bullshit. that or cite the specific policies trump has that abused the children that was trump specific. then again i seem to remember going on about how trump was a failure with the border policy yet you couldn't cite what you would view as a successful policy. ergo, you're doing the same bitch at trump cause you hate him, not cause he's to blame. to call someone a failure you need to be able to cite success criteria to judge against. you refused.

mirror up.

We should take care of the immigrant children, right?
We should certainly take care of these victims. They should never be returned to those that sent them on the trip and should never be able to sponsor the admission to this nation those people that didn't care enough to safeguard their childhoods.

a fair question would then be - if you care so much about these children, where was your outrage at -

and i can go on and on and on about abandonment in the desert. but bitching at biden/trump doesn't help these people. it just makes people feel good they have a rock to throw at someone they hate today, tomorrow will be a new rock for sure. old one lost shock value.

but those people still need help despite the fact the are no longer useful to news agencies or forum arguments.

until the left and right come to a centralized agreement, this is where we are. we should be livid at CONGRESS / SENATE for not getting it done by now. not a president who at best can scream a lot and write an executive order that by the nature of it alone is outside what he SHOULD be doing.

we have to fix this as a country. singular blame will only continue the problem and each side will use cases like this to call the other side evil.

You are right, we should be livid at Congress - this is the result of their failure, for decades, to revamp our immigration policies and invest in it. They just keep kicking the can down the road and the Executive Branch is really limited in what it can do (for example Obama and DACA) without Congress legilating real fixes.

BUT NO ONE has the guts to come together on immigration becuase bipartisanship today has become a toxic term.

Did you care when it was going on under Trump?

No.

You didn't.

Really? Your only response to children abandoned in the desert is, "Well . . . TRUMP! So there!"?

That definitely establishes that you don't care about illegal immigrant children now, then, or ever . . . unless you can use them for politics. That moral high horse you just tried to climb onto dumped your ass into the dirt.

Sorry. When I read about your newly found outrage, it comes off as hypocritical.

But please, keep insisting you care what happens with these kids. I've made my statement in other threads - this is on Biden now. He owns it now and he has to fix it.

And you? You've just face planted in the dirt. As usual. You didn't care before, you were fine with kids being raped and trafficked in the Mexican camps while they waited for a hearing. Your outrage is hollow.

If you ever have any interest whatsoever in the well-being of children aside from another chance to scream, "TRUMP!! TRUMP!!", you will let us know, won't you?

Wow. You don't know much about the situation prior to Biden do you?
Of course not. Surely you don't think their Fox handlers talked about the surges during the Trump presidency, other than as a segué to white nationalist talking points. To them, these immigrants are not humans, but rather objects that present a danger to us.

You are right, we should be livid at Congress - this is the result of their failure, for decades, to revamp our immigration policies and invest in it. They just keep kicking the can down the road and the Executive Branch is really limited in what it can do (for example Obama and DACA) without Congress legilating real fixes.

BUT NO ONE has the guts to come together on immigration becuase bipartisanship today has become a toxic term.
because it's far too easy to say THEY are to blame and then refuse to work with them. how well is that working for us?

immigration, like most of our government, has become weaponized by the left to call people who disagree with them, evil.

nixon got impeached for threatening to weaponize the gov. THREATENING. today everything from immigration to sports to movies are all weaponized.

again - how well is that working for us? that hate you got for trump solve anything or keep you angry?

When every single Democrat presidential candidate raised their hands to affirm they support taxpayer funded health care for illegal immigrants, the position of the Democrat party was made clear.

When I read about your newly found outrage, it comes off as hypocritical.
That's giving her waaaaay to much credit. It's completely fake, is what it is. They couldn't be happier that we found 6 little babies starving in the desert. They hope we find more, because their cackling, idiot catharsis on an anonymous message board means more to them than human beings do.

Yeah, I'm almost as likely to accept moral judgements from you as I am from Coyote. I scooped shit out of my cat's litter box this morning that had more moral authority than you two.

I've said many times that you leftists don't give a shit about children except as political tools and human shields. It wasn't actually necessary for you and Coyote to prove me correct, but thanks for doing it anyway.

As long as there is money to be made trafficking there are people willing to sink to whatever depths to get it. People making money off very desperate people. I'm not sure what the solution is but it seems that several possibles are:

1. working closely with Mexico to apprehend coyotes and make sure they face very harsh penalties. The remain in Mexico policy left people stranded indefinitely at camps in some of the most violent and lawless areas of Mexico. If any semblance of that policy remains than we should also work with Mexico to help fund humanitarian aid and security for the migrants. Unfortunately I think there is a diplomatic tiff with Mexico at the moment.

2. working with the countries they are coming from, to try and fix some of the "push" factors and reduce the stream of people leaving.

3. Fix our own system. The immigration courts are notoriously undermanned. It's crazy that people have to wait as long as they do for an asylum hearing.

4. Other thoughts?
on the surface, i think this is a great start. but immigration is being used to further hate and divide and face it, as long as you and i can't even openly talk about this in a forum w/o it dovetailing into the abyss of personal attacks, what chance do we as a whole have to resolve where to pee, much less immigration issues or anything major?

to me it is critical we work with these countries to understand why people want to leave. the question is - how far do we go to advocate change in their countries? if they want to be the cause for people to leave, now what? 1 and 2 are a mix to me but both needed, to be sure.

fix our own system. we've tried. reagan offered amnesty if we'd stop letting illegals get jobs. keep this from happening again. the deal was struck, amnesty was granted, but the democrats backed out and didn't enforce their side. we were supposed to fix it then, not have another DREAMERS issue again today. what has changed to make me trust the dems would work to stop the illegals if we do amnesty AGAIN?

so tell me - how do we fix it when one side doesn't want to as it gives them leverage?

We should take care of the immigrant children, right?
We should certainly take care of these victims. They should never be returned to those that sent them on the trip and should never be able to sponsor the admission to this nation those people that didn't care enough to safeguard their childhoods.

Not sure what else we'll be able to do with them. I doubt any of them are old enough to be able to tell us where to find their parents.

Women and children are ALWAYS exploited under Leftist policies.

How dishonest are you willing to be to support what our current administration is encouraging to happen to these children? Trump's adherence to the law's zero tolerance policy slowed the flood to a trickle. The only abuse there were parents, relatives and coyotes that were using the children to get in the country. When they found it no longer worked, most of them stopped heading to the border.

that i won't deny. but this is a congress problem, not a presidential one. the drive by BLAME BIDEN FOR THIS EMO ISSUE TODAY is old. its always old. but it's as far as most people ever seem to know how to get to.
Yes, while this is also a congress problem ( reminder that Biden has been in federal government for 47 years ) it was greatly exacerbated by Biden immediately rescinding the Trump border policies which had at least stabilized the situation. Even the president of Mexico has said that Biden has encouraged this. Mexico alarmed as ‘migrant president’ Biden empowers TRAFFICKERS by encouraging illegal immigration – media

Forum List

Back