Woke Mob Attacks Conservative Candidate In Canada - Enough Is Enough!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Saskatchewan man who promoted "traditional" family values as a candidate for the People's Party of Canada and has been an outspoken critic of COVID-19 lockdown measures; manages a massage parlour network that offers "sexual encounters," a CBC investigation has learned. Trevor Wowk's business came to CBC's attention earlier this year through a tip from a contractor working on Wowk's Regina home, who said he helped install several massage rooms and a sauna.

When a CBC reporter did an undercover inquiry for services available at Wowk's business, he was offered sex by Wowk's wife, who works in a massage parlour located in his own home. His wife is a Chinese national currently seeking immigration through the family sponsorship program. The 59-year-old businessman says the massage workers he works with are qualified to offer traditional Chinese medicine techniques, though he admits he can't be certain. "I'm not in the room. I don't have cameras in the rooms. I can neither prove if they do or if they don't," he told CBC in an interview."

Why are they targeting this guy and making up scandalous lies about his wife?? Just because he stands for traditional Christian family values?? Do libs think this is a gotcha; just because this guy runs a massage parlor? Even if wife does offer sexual favors during massages as advertised; prostitutes on numerous occassions helped Jesus -- and furthermore; the bible never said prostitution is forbidden. Leave it to the libs to try to slut-shame and attack people this way.

"A Saskatchewan man who promoted "traditional" family values as a candidate for the People's Party of Canada and has been an outspoken critic of COVID-19 lockdown measures; manages a massage parlour network that offers "sexual encounters," a CBC investigation has learned. Trevor Wowk's business came to CBC's attention earlier this year through a tip from a contractor working on Wowk's Regina home, who said he helped install several massage rooms and a sauna.

When a CBC reporter did an undercover inquiry for services available at Wowk's business, he was offered sex by Wowk's wife, who works in a massage parlour located in his own home. His wife is a Chinese national currently seeking immigration through the family sponsorship program. The 59-year-old businessman says the massage workers he works with are qualified to offer traditional Chinese medicine techniques, though he admits he can't be certain.
"I'm not in the room. I don't have cameras in the rooms. I can neither prove if they do or if they don't," he told CBC in an interview."

Why are they targeting this guy and making up scandalous lies about his wife?? Just because he stands for traditional Christian family values?? Do libs think this is a gotcha; just because this guy runs a massage parlor? Even if wife does offer sexual favors during massages as advertised; prostitutes on numerous occassions helped Jesus -- and furthermore; the bible never said prostitution is forbidden. Leave it to the libs to try to slut-shame and attack people this way.
This is the shit you support, Corky.....Half a loaf is never enough for the violent fascist turds that you want ruling the roost.

When a CBC reporter did an undercover inquiry for services available at Wowk's business, he was offered sex by Wowk's wife, who works in a massage parlour located in his own home. His wife is a Chinese national currently seeking immigration through the family sponsorship program. The 59-year-old businessman says the massage workers he works with are qualified to offer traditional Chinese medicine techniques, though he admits he can't be certain.
"I'm not in the room. I don't have cameras in the rooms. I can neither prove if they do or if they don't," he told CBC in an interview."

You lefties are so uptight when it comes to sex.

Forum List

Back