USA Today losing readers over leftist propo

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
According to DailyMail, a committee of editors from the chain’s newspapers said in an April presentation that “readers don’t want us to tell them what to think. They don’t believe we have the expertise to tell anyone what to think on most issues.” DailyMail continued: Parent Co. Gannett Tells USA Today, 'Enough With the Opinions Already!'
Really suprised newspapers have hung on this long.....the local rag is useless

According to DailyMail, a committee of editors from the chain’s newspapers said in an April presentation that “readers don’t want us to tell them what to think. They don’t believe we have the expertise to tell anyone what to think on most issues.” DailyMail continued: Parent Co. Gannett Tells USA Today, 'Enough With the Opinions Already!'
The culture wars are proof that everybody wants to be told what to think. The real problem is that nobody wants to read.

Is USA Today even printed anymore?

I remember in school back in 86-87 we were given this rag to read and discuss in a "current events" part of our social studies curriculum and the most useful part to me was the weather forecast. Lots of colorful pictures.

Other than that I was 13 and more interested in the lumps growing on the chests of the split tails in class.

After that I always viewed it as something trying to be flashy and not really all that credible.

Is USA Today even printed anymore?

I remember in school back in 86-87 we were given this rag to read and discuss in a "current events" part of our social studies curriculum and the most useful part to me was the weather forecast. Lots of colorful pictures.

Other than that I was 13 and more interested in the lumps growing on the chests of the split tails in class.

After that I always viewed it as something trying to be flashy and not really all that credible.

USA Today and 99% of all other newspapers in the US are just expensive bird cage liners and fish wrap. I will cancel my subscription to our local newspaper Aug. 14 for the first time in my 50 year adult life.

USA Today and 99% of all other newspapers in the US are just expensive bird cage liners and fish wrap. I will cancel my subscription to our local newspaper Aug. 14 for the first time in my 50 year adult life.
Dropped mine about 10-12 yrs ago.....Sunday paper used to be huge, now its its barely bigger than the daily.

Agreed, but I did that long ago.

I once got The Buffalo Snews and it wasn't much more than a propaganda paper for the ACLU with comics and coupon inserts. It wasn't worth the subscription after a while. That was in 1998 I think that I gave up all "news" paper subs and just read "news" online. In fact when I bought my house in TX and the Austin Communist Statesman kept throwing their trash in my driveway I called and threatened to sue them for littering on my property. They said it was a "free subscription" for new residents and I told them that lining a bird cage with it would be animal abuse.

Never had to pick up a wad of news trash from my driveway again.

Agreed, but I did that long ago.

I once got The Buffalo Snews and it wasn't much more than a propaganda paper for the ACLU with comics and coupon inserts. It wasn't worth the subscription after a while. That was in 1998 I think that I gave up all "news" paper subs and just read "news" online. In fact when I bought my house in TX and the Austin Communist Statesman kept throwing their trash in my driveway I called and threatened to sue them for littering on my property. They said it was a "free subscription" for new residents and I told them that lining a bird cage with it would be animal abuse.

Never had to pick up a wad of news trash from my driveway again.

The Spokane Spokesman-Review is another lefty mouthpiece. I canceled my subscription with them two years ago when they showed they were nothing but a propaganda outlet for BLM and the DNC.

I can't stand USA Today streamed channel. It's bad.

Forum List

Back