How Tucker And Hannity Takes Advantage Of The Cult

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Fox News host Sean Hannity suggested former President Donald Trump pardon Hunter Biden in a bid to "smooth things over" following the January 6 insurrection. Fox News host Sean Hannity suggested former President Donald Trump pardon Hunter Biden in a bid to "smooth things over" following the January 6 insurrection. "He was intrigued by the pardon idea!! (Hunter)," Hannity wrote to McEnany, per the text messages released by the January 6 House panel."

AND THEN LET US NOT FORGET THIS LITTLE GEM....

"Tucker Carlson and his wife Susie asked Hunter Biden for help in getting their son admission into Georgetown University — Biden’s alma mater — according to emails found on Biden’s controversial laptop, the Washington Post reports. “Tucker and I have the greatest respect and admiration for you,” a grateful Susie wrote. “Always!”

WHY WOULD TUCKER AND HIS WIFE HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR A CONVICTED PEDOPHILE, CRACK SMOKER, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKER & RAPIST??

Now, I may mock the idiocy of the Trump cult; but as I said before and will say again -- Trumpers are BEYOND PARODY...they essentially parody themselves far better than I ever could.....and this recent story about Hannity pitching a pardon of Hunter proves this 10000%....seems that no one loves Hunter and his laptop pics of his dick, more than Fox TV hosts....but the way Trump cultists suffer from cognitive bias; as long as those TV hosts MAKES them feel that they hate the same people Trumpers hate, Trumpers will always give them a pass....At best, if a Trumper can't defend something that comes from Trump world, their defense is usually one of the following....Accuse the others of having TDS for acknowledging what happened, claim that whoever the offender is, he or she was really just a Deep State CIA plant; or as a last resort --- just deflect to blaming black people for stuff.....

Fact of the matter is...the best way to describe this dysfunctional relationship between Trumpers and their FOX News propagandists is like the relationship WWE wrestlers have with their fans.....When the camera is on....act out the script....Make your cult fans believe that you really hate the other guy, talk shit about the other guy -- talk about how you would totally body slam the other guy once you see them.....and then when the cameras are off - you and that other guy go hang out and maybe swap wives with each other.....your fans won't ever know and if they did, who cares....as long as you perform on camera and give them a show; they will ALWAYS empty their pockets for you......

"Fox News host Sean Hannity suggested former President Donald Trump pardon Hunter Biden in a bid to "smooth things over" following the January 6 insurrection. Fox News host Sean Hannity suggested former President Donald Trump pardon Hunter Biden in a bid to "smooth things over" following the January 6 insurrection. "He was intrigued by the pardon idea!! (Hunter)," Hannity wrote to McEnany, per the text messages released by the January 6 House panel."

"Tucker Carlson and his wife Susie asked Hunter Biden for help in getting their son admission into Georgetown University — Biden’s alma mater — according to emails found on Biden’s controversial laptop, the Washington Post reports. “Tucker and I have the greatest respect and admiration for you,” a grateful Susie wrote. “Always!”

WHY WOULD TUCKER AND HIS WIFE HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR A CONVICTED PEDOPHILE, CRACK SMOKER, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKER & RAPIST??

Now, I may mock the idiocy of the Trump cult; but as I said before and will say again -- Trumpers are BEYOND PARODY...they essentially parody themselves far better than I ever could.....and this recent story about Hannity pitching a pardon of Hunter proves this 10000%....seems that no one loves Hunter and his laptop pics of his dick, more than Fox TV hosts....but the way Trump cultists suffer from cognitive bias; as long as those TV hosts MAKES them feel that they hate the same people Trumpers hate, Trumpers will always give them a pass....At best, if a Trumper can't defend something that comes from Trump world, their defense is usually one of the following....Accuse the others of having TDS for acknowledging what happened, claim that whoever the offender is, he or she was really just a Deep State CIA plant; or as a last resort --- just deflect to blaming black people for stuff.....

Fact of the matter is...the best way to describe this dysfunctional relationship between Trumpers and their FOX News propagandists is like the relationship WWE wrestlers have with their fans.....When the camera is on....act out the script....Make your cult fans believe that you really hate the other guy, talk shit about the other guy -- talk about how you would totally body slam the other guy once you see them.....and then when the cameras are off - you and that other guy go hang out and maybe swap wives with each other.....your fans won't ever know and if they did, who cares....as long as you perform on camera and give them a show; they will ALWAYS empty their pockets for you......

Was Hannity and Fox wrong about the Russia Hoax for the last 5 yrs? This is a yes or no only

To be fair, as has been noted many times, It's been argued successfully in court that no one should take anything Tucker says seriously so it's hard to tell if he meant it or not.

FOX was an outgrowth of the wild success of Limbaugh and his copycats. They found a formula that works: Target Marketing. The thing that makes target marketing so effective is that you can concentrate your efforts and resources on a comparatively smaller, easily-identifiable audience. That allows for "frequency", hitting that same smaller group over and over and over with the same message.

Over time, this created the framework of the alternate universe -- the "don't listen to them they're lying to you, just listen to me" demand that worked so well for Limbaugh, the Father of the Alternate Universe.

Ultimately, to steal a line from another poster, the right con man came along, took one look at this ready-made target audience, and said, "THIS is gonna be EASY". Tucker has come along and simply repeated the winning formula, as have people like MTG: Talk to the target market exclusively, with repeatable context, and in their language.

Why would Hannity pitch a pardon to Hunter Biden?

To make peace with the Democrats??

Because he knew they have nothing prosecutable on Hunter Biden and accepting a Presidential pardon would be an admission of guilt??

FOX was an outgrowth of the wild success of Limbaugh and his copycats. They found a formula that works: Target Marketing. The thing that makes target marketing so effective is that you can concentrate your efforts and resources on a comparatively smaller, easily-identifiable audience. That allows for "frequency", hitting that same smaller group over and over and over with the same message.

Over time, this created the framework of the alternate universe -- the "don't listen to them they're lying to you, just listen to me" demand that worked so well for Limbaugh, the Father of the Alternate Universe.

Ultimately, to steal a line from another poster, the right con man came along, took one look at this ready-made target audience, and said, "THIS is gonna be EASY". Tucker has come along and simply repeated the winning formula, as have people like MTG: Talk to the target market exclusively, with repeatable context, and in their language.
Exactly like the rest of the corporate media, but from the D side.

Remember that email on Hunter's laptop.....where he was offered dirt on his daddy's opponent by Russians, and he was like -- I love it...and then met with them...and then lied about it?? Oh wait!

11donaldtrump-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.png

Like I said......Trumpers are clowns....

Were they wrong about Hunters lap top?
The part where Tucker and his wife were begging hunter to get their kid in college?? And gushed about how much they admired him??

Why didn't they ask Trump to get their kid in college??

By the way, why was Trump closer to having Hunter pardoned than he was to having him indicted?? Why is he such a weak cuck??

The part where Tucker and his wife were begging hunter to get their kid in college?? And gushed about how much they admired him??

Why didn't they ask Trump to get their kid in college??

By the way, why was Trump closer to having Hunter pardoned than he was to having him indicted?? Why is he such a weak cuck??
Were they wrong about the laptop Bippy? This is Yes or No. Not a bunch of gobildy goop

Were they wrong about the laptop Bippy? This is Yes or No. Not a bunch of gobildy goop

It's not really a valid argument. They both will take the side of the argument that supports Trump true or not. They both sided with stolen elections also.

So since Hillary and the Democrats are as corrupt as Trump and the Republicans odds are they will get some right, and some wrong based upon their cultish positions.

It's not really a valid argument. They both will take the side of the argument that supports Trump true or not. They both sided with stolen elections also.

So since Hillary and the Democrats are as corrupt as Trump and the Republicans odds are they will get some right, and some wrong based upon their cultish positions.
Was Hannity wrong about Sandman? This is a Yes or No only

Forum List

Back