US vs Flynn

Flynn wins, you liberal pieces of trash.

Now Comey should be in prison.

If you wanted Flynn in prison because you don’t like Trump, please jump in a lake. You are trash.

Perjury trap from the jump. Comey and McCabe and Strzok should be in prison,

It’s so bizarre that liberals wanted this soldier to go to prison on fake charges just because they don’t like Trump.

Such trash.

Comey and McCabe and Strzok will be facing prison time because they are corrupt scum.

It’s really fucking disgusting that liberals wanted this innocent want in prison because they have TDS.

What trash you are.

but but but ... HE LIED GOD DAMN IT HE LIED!!!
He did lie.

And now the right has absolutely no place bitching about anyone lying to anyone. Although we both know they will.
Wrong! This is just the beginning of your end, leftie. The best and the worst is yet to come. Let the perp walks begin!
/——-/ I was going to ask when are all the Libtards who celebrated Flynn’s prosecution going to admit they were wrong. Then I realized they will never do it, they will claim Trump ordered the DOJ to drop the case. Libtards can never accept defeat.
Trump didn’t have to order everything. No one had any doubt as to what Trump wanted.

What were “libtards” proven wrong about? No facts changed. Just the people calling the shots.
What changed was the facts around the FBI's conduct during the investigation. It was piss poor considering they were running an investigations that they knew damn well would be combed through by everyone. Over and over again the FBI makes themselves look like true assholes with thier conduct weather or not you think Flynn should be fried. I may not agree with letting him off the hook but it certainly does not excuse the deplorable conduct from the FBI as they are proven to lie and then lie some more.
The FBI conduct does not excuse criminal behavior.

all the money that dude lost, including property and his honor. wow, can you say suit?
"The report came shortly after a lead career prosecutor abruptly withdrew from the criminal case, following a growing campaign by Trump’s allies to have the case against him dropped."

WOW

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mu...ce-concerning-his-compliance-with-court-orderThat was either a "noisy withdrawal" where an attorney who is not allowed to actually say his client is full of shit, basically screams to the world that his client is full of shit by the timing and nature of the withdrawal, or it was a "run-for-the-hills withdrawal", where the lawyer knows he is up shit creek for misconduct and runs from the case as fast as he can.

It appears to be the latter. Van Grack could be severely sanctioned for prosecutorial misconduct. He's done at the DOJ, for sure.

Shit got real.

I don't know how you can see this as anything but a full-blown Bolshevik plot.

Career prosecutors at the DoJ are being overruled by political pressure to bail out Trump’s buddies.

This is just another embarrassing chapter.
Career prosecutors are also disobeying court orders and refusing to turn over exculpatory evidence, for which they should be executed.

Spare me your violent fantasies.

The “evidence” was not exculpatory.

"Yesterday was a BIG day for Justice in the USA. Congratulations to General Flynn, and many others. I do believe there is MUCH more to come! Dirty Cops and Crooked Politicians do not go well together! " - President Trump just now

"Yesterday was a BIG day for Justice in the USA. Congratulations to General Flynn, and many others. I do believe there is MUCH more to come! Dirty Cops and Crooked Politicians do not go well together! " - President Trump just now
Here's Crooked Donald from 2017..............“I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has plead guilty to those lies."

No amount of duplicitous, Orwellian horseshit from Billy the Bagman changes those essential facts.

Trump wanted to pardon a friend for his confessed crime but didn't want to deal with the potential political fallout in an election year. So he told Billy to come up with a rationale for getting Flynn off. Full stop.

Here's Crooked Donald from 2017..............“I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has plead guilty to those lies."

No amount of duplicitous, Orwellian horseshit from Billy the Bagman changes those essential facts.

Trump wanted to pardon a friend for his confessed crime but didn't want to deal with the potential political fallout in an election year. So he told Billy to come up with a rationale for getting Flynn off. Full stop.
Funny China-Boy how you keep saying the president is crooked when you lie on here every day, and the president and Flynn have both been exonerated despite some crooked cops, and Obama Bums spending Millions of tax payer dollars and 4 years trying to frame both of them for crimes that never occurred.

Has the Syphilis finally gotten to your brain, or are you drunk on bat soup?

He did lie.

And now the right has absolutely no place bitching about anyone lying to anyone. Although we both know they will.
Wrong! This is just the beginning of your end, leftie. The best and the worst is yet to come. Let the perp walks begin!
/——-/ I was going to ask when are all the Libtards who celebrated Flynn’s prosecution going to admit they were wrong. Then I realized they will never do it, they will claim Trump ordered the DOJ to drop the case. Libtards can never accept defeat.
Trump didn’t have to order everything. No one had any doubt as to what Trump wanted.

What were “libtards” proven wrong about? No facts changed. Just the people calling the shots.
What changed was the facts around the FBI's conduct during the investigation. It was piss poor considering they were running an investigations that they knew damn well would be combed through by everyone. Over and over again the FBI makes themselves look like true assholes with thier conduct weather or not you think Flynn should be fried. I may not agree with letting him off the hook but it certainly does not excuse the deplorable conduct from the FBI as they are proven to lie and then lie some more.
I did not say it did however that is not entirely incorrect. Misconduct by the prosecutor, the FBI or any investigatory body does, indeed, excuse criminal behavior all the time. That is how our leagal system works. If the police break into your home illegally and find 10 kilos of coccaine you will get off scott free because the search was illegal.

Does it excuse the behavior in this case? Possibly. If the FBI were busy altering documents, threatening Flynn's family with further persecution and performing sting operations then yes, it does. I care far less about one person, Flynn, than I do about the system itself. I care very much about reforming the corruption in our legal system and the fact that such happened on this scale in an investigation that is almost certainly the cleanest investigation completed is terrifying. The FBI did an absolute horrendous job here and that should have been flatly impossible.

Hell, lying to judges to obtain warrens was terrible on its own. Now we are seeing that it is even more pervasive? That is insane. This is one of the most powerful institutions in the entire nation.

It seems Justice is now being served. Next all the Democrats in on this plot should be indicted.

For what?
Start with presenting false evidence to the court, fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud.
Didn’t happen, so no.
Fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud has not been established but then again there has not been a completed investigation into that possibility yet as far as I know. Presenting false evidence to the FISA court though has been established by the department itself in the IG review. It is a massive report but the relevant conclusions are on page 413 and 414.

The essential fact was that at that time Trump believed the FBI. At that time few would have believed that agents of the FBI would be that seditious. If Trump had known that Crossfire Hurricane was created to end his presidency and Crossfire Razor was the operation to fake a case against Flynn he might have answered differently. We should have understood just how bad the intel agencies had become when the intense FBI investigation found the Boston bombers to be innocent refugees.

If the FBI were busy altering documents, threatening Flynn's family with further persecution
They weren't altering documents but they were looking in to possible prosecution (not persecution) of Mike's kid. What a chip off the old traitor. Mike must be so proud.

all the money that dude lost, including property and his honor. wow, can you say suit?
"The report came shortly after a lead career prosecutor abruptly withdrew from the criminal case, following a growing campaign by Trump’s allies to have the case against him dropped."

WOW

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mu...ce-concerning-his-compliance-with-court-orderThat was either a "noisy withdrawal" where an attorney who is not allowed to actually say his client is full of shit, basically screams to the world that his client is full of shit by the timing and nature of the withdrawal, or it was a "run-for-the-hills withdrawal", where the lawyer knows he is up shit creek for misconduct and runs from the case as fast as he can.

It appears to be the latter. Van Grack could be severely sanctioned for prosecutorial misconduct. He's done at the DOJ, for sure.

Shit got real.

Career prosecutors at the DoJ are being overruled by political pressure to bail out Trump’s buddies.

Career prosecutors are also disobeying court orders and refusing to turn over exculpatory evidence, for which they should be executed.

And how would we ever know if it was exculpatory if the government filth, whose asses you apparently love to lick, violate court orders to turn it over in a timely fashion?

And, if you don't think prosecutorial misconduct is or should be a VERY serious crime, you haven't thought this all the way through. People have been wrongfully executed -- put to death -- because of prosecutorial misconduct.

He did lie.

I did not say it did however that is not entirely incorrect. Misconduct by the prosecutor, the FBI or any investigatory body does, indeed, excuse criminal behavior all the time. That is how our leagal system works. If the police break into your home illegally and find 10 kilos of coccaine you will get off scott free because the search was illegal.

Does it excuse the behavior in this case? Possibly. If the FBI were busy altering documents, threatening Flynn's family with further persecution and performing sting operations then yes, it does. I care far less about one person, Flynn, than I do about the system itself. I care very much about reforming the corruption in our legal system and the fact that such happened on this scale in an investigation that is almost certainly the cleanest investigation completed is terrifying. The FBI did an absolute horrendous job here and that should have been flatly impossible.

Hell, lying to judges to obtain warrens was terrible on its own. Now we are seeing that it is even more pervasive? That is insane. This is one of the most powerful institutions in the entire nation.
What misconduct? Read this and then ask yourself what sources of info you used that made you draw all the wrong conclusions.

Here's an interesting tidbit you won't hear about on Faux.

"On the order of Judge Sullivan, Covington began producing documents to the government—essentially, sharing with the government material that it had already provided to Powell when it handed off Flynn’s representation. As part of the firm’s review, it discovered “emails and two pages of handwritten notes” concerning Flynn’s case that mistakenly had not been shared with Powell when Covington had transferred its case file to her after the change in Flynn’s representation. Covington informed the court of its discovery of the materials on April 9 and passed them to Powell."

The facts are usually an effective way to get Trumpleheads to STFU. From the previous Lawfare link....

"Flynn’s current lawyers try to cast this as evidence of prosecutorial misconduct—a gross effort to threaten Flynn with the prosecution of his son combined with an effort to cover it up. In fact, if prosecutors did use Flynn’s son as leverage, this is within the range of normal prosecutorial hardball. Flynn’s consulting group, with which his son was employed, engaged in practices that raised legal questions under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, exposing both father and son to potential criminal liability. (And that’s before we get to the reported involvement by both Flynns in a possible plot to kidnap cleric Fethullah Gulen on behalf of the Turkish government.) Prosecutors were apparently willing to forego other charges against Flynn in exchange for his cooperation and plea to the single felony. According to the Covington emails, the prosecutors apparently would not promise to forego further charges against Flynn’s son, although they signaled that they were “unlikely” to move forward against him if they received satisfactory cooperation from his father."

WOW

Shit got real.

And how would we ever know if it was exculpatory if the government filth, whose asses you apparently love to lick, violate court orders to turn it over in a timely fashion?

And, if you don't think prosecutorial misconduct is or should be a VERY serious crime, you haven't thought this all the way through. People have been wrongfully executed -- put to death -- because of prosecutorial misconduct.

Prosecutorial misconduct is a very serious crime.

There isn't anything like that here. We know the information wasn't exculpatory because we've seen it and it's not exculpatory.

Since the information isn't exculpatory, it does not violate a court order to turn it over.

Forum List

Back