US Tourist smashes two ancient statues in Vatican when he is denied an audience with the Pope.

He should say two "Hail Marys" and pay a hefty fine along with the thousands of dollars he will owe from his childish temper tantrum.
Ruining statues is an American tradition, we watched statues destroyed in 2020, it is no big deal.

He should say two "Hail Marys" and pay a hefty fine along with the thousands of dollars he will owe from his childish temper tantrum.
And that's why we are known as "Ugly Americans".

I'm pretty much the least religious guy in any room I walk into, but I have to admit that the Vatican is an awe-inspiring place, and the Vatican Museums are arguably the finest in the world.

I've stood in that very corridor, and I remember being quite surprised at how accessible the artwork was to visitors...

vat07.jpg

vat08.jpg

vat09.jpg

Those statues supported slavery and the patriarchy, so maybe they have to go. I learned this from the progressive Left. Still, bad form on his part

Hardly a "childish temper tantrum" but more like a psychotic episode. Some factions in the U.S. have been taught in the last couple of years that the destruction of tradition and statues is a legitimate outlet for alleged social ills.

Forum List

Back