US "Shaken to its Core" by Supreme Court Draft that Would Overturn Roe v Wade - The Guardian. No, people, US is not shaken. We're Joyous

So then my religion approves of abortion. Case fucking closed. Check, and mate. :biggrin:
And regardless of what purest say, no amendment is absolute. You can’t scream fire in a crowded building and you can’t defame someone. For religion you can’t practice human sacrifices, take under age brides, practice plural marriage or take illegal drugs as part of your religion.

As you are devote of any intelligence and you are just a troll, I will waste no more calories in you.

The saving lives angle is a religious opinion, in the US we're supposed to separate church and state.
No. It’s not a religious angle. You are flatly and completely wrong.

That religions usually agree with the notion that life ought not be wrongfully taken does not mean that the laws against murder are based on any religious belief. Religions also frequently condemn theft. Our secular / criminal laws prohibiting theft crimes is also not dependent on a religious basis. Your argument is absurd and without any factual supporting basis.

No. It’s not a religious angle. You are flatly and completely wrong.

That religions usually agree with the notion that life ought not be wrongfully taken does not mean that the laws against murder are based on any religious belief. Religions also frequently condemn theft. Our secular / criminal laws prohibiting theft crimes is also not dependent on a religious basis. Your argument is absurd and without any factual supporting basis.
No matter how much you protest, you know that the saving lives angle is religious, and we have freedom of religion, so you can't force your religion on others.

And regardless of what purest say, no amendment is absolute. You can’t scream fire in a crowded building and you can’t defame someone. For religion you can’t practice human sacrifices, take under age brides, practice plural marriage or take illegal drugs as part of your religion.

As you are devote of any intelligence and you are just a troll, I will waste no more calories in you.
Rastafarians smoke weed as a religious ceremony. You just suffered an EPIC FAIL! Better luck next time.

Abortion is a religious matter, and we're supposed to have separation of church and state. We're doomed to be ruled by the American Taliban. :puke:
This is one of the most fucked up statements I have ever seen on this forum. Mu god you Moon Bats are idiots.

Saving a child's life is not a religious thing. It is a basic human nature thing.

No matter how much you protest, you know that the saving lives angle is religious, and we have freedom of religion, so you can't force your religion on others.
No matter how much you make that absurd claim, we all know that it’s ridiculous.

You evaded it the last time. So step up this time. Religions also condemn theft. So, are secular criminal laws prohibiting theft equally subject to negation since we “can’t force religion on others?” :cucko:

I’ll help you out. Of course we can. And we do. And it has not a fuckinf thing to do with why our secular laws prohibit theft. Or murder. You may not have the testicular fortitude to admit that your argument is bullshit, but it is.

This is one of the most fucked up statements I have ever seen on this forum. Mu god you Moon Bats are idiots.

Saving a child's life is not a religious thing. It is a basic human nature thing.
Of course it's a religious thing, that's what religion is all about, no choice. You couldn't find 2 atheists in your whole bunch so now you need to lie. :clap:

No matter how much you make that absurd claim, we all know that it’s ridiculous.

You evaded it the last time. So step up this time. Religions also condemn theft. So, are secular criminal laws prohibiting theft equally subject to negation since we “can’t force religion on others?” :cucko:

I’ll help you out. Of course we can. And we do. And it has not a fuckinf thing to do with why our secular laws prohibit theft. Or murder. You may not have the testicular fortitude to admit that your argument is bullshit, but it is.
Of course it's a religious thing, that's what religion is all about, no choice. You couldn't find 2 atheists in your whole bunch so now you need to lie. :clap:

Stop being a fucking moron.

The atheist’s case against abortion: respect for human rights

Stop being a fucking moron.

The atheist’s case against abortion: respect for human rights

False flag. Nobody's buying it. Anyways, even if there are a few atheists, which could be, 99.99% of you all are theists.

Forum List

Back