US Scientist warn of dire consequences of Climate Change

Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat...........................................................................

Well me rocks...what is the ideal climate for life on earth?
One in which the rate of change is does not exceed the speed in which we can change our infrastructure.
Jeez, Rocks in just 5 month the temperature here plunged 70 degrees. Are you saying we can tolerate 70, but 71 will collapse civilization?
Just think in about 5 more months the temperature is going to rise......again...Oh my!!!!

...and yet, another conspiracy theorist who does not know the difference between "weather' and "climate".

Eventually weather becomes climate.

Global dimming caused by this.....no denial works. Some of these pics I took myself and submitted them to www.geoengineeringwatch.org. Until this stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates program (that has been going on in earnest since 1997) is figured into the "Climate Change" equation? I don't want to hear diddly squat from the U.N IPCC worshipping stooges.

View attachment 230693 View attachment 230694 View attachment 230695 View attachment 230696 View attachment 230697
Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat...........................................................................

One in which the rate of change is does not exceed the speed in which we can change our infrastructure.
Jeez, Rocks in just 5 month the temperature here plunged 70 degrees. Are you saying we can tolerate 70, but 71 will collapse civilization?
Just think in about 5 more months the temperature is going to rise......again...Oh my!!!!

When Frosty dies we izall cooked! Cooked I tell ya!

Oh shit! Oh shit! Hurry up give them all your money! It's for the children! The children!

Jo

...and yet, another conspiracy theorist who does not know the difference between "weather' and "climate".
Rules for Radicals wont work asshole. Once again, lets do a scientific experiment, ready?

You have a house, with 2 upper floors and a basement...got it?
You come home one day and the house is cold, so you turn the heater on and set the temperature to be up by 5 degrees..got it?
Now after a few hours, does every room in the house go up 5 degrees, plus or minus 1 degree or do some rooms stay cold? Everyone room in the house will increase in temperatures, not decrease..
So the Earth for the past 20 years has been increasing in temperature by 2 degrees C, and yet in the United States the temperature has dropped to almost record lows..

Dont patronize me.. Son... I have more years and knowledge in my little finger than you ever will in that little grey mass, that you call a brain...

That is the 3rd grade edition of science, are you smarter than a 3rd grader? Not a liberal from public education...

I am seriously intimidated by your in depth scientific knowledge, kid. I would bet that you are also a trained expert in forest management! I knew that the University of Phoenix will grant master's degrees through the mail, but I failed to realize that Trump and Limbaugh do the same through AM radio and Fox News!

Wow! That's DEEP!

Wow! That's DEEP!

He has to consider the intellectual capacity of his target audience,

Rules for Radicals wont work asshole. Once again, lets do a scientific experiment, ready?

You come home one day and the house is cold, so you turn the heater on and set the temperature to be up by 5 degrees..got it?
Now after a few hours, does every room in the house go up 5 degrees, plus or minus 1 degree or do some rooms stay cold? Everyone room in the house will increase in temperatures, not decrease..
So the Earth for the past 20 years has been increasing in temperature by 2 degrees C, and yet in the United States the temperature has dropped to almost record lows..

Dont patronize me.. Son... I have more years and knowledge in my little finger than you ever will in that little grey mass, that you call a brain...

That is the 3rd grade edition of science, are you smarter than a 3rd grader? Not a liberal from public education...

I am seriously intimidated by your in depth scientific knowledge, kid. I would bet that you are also a trained expert in forest management! I knew that the University of Phoenix will grant master's degrees through the mail, but I failed to realize that Trump and Limbaugh do the same through AM radio and Fox News!
Son, I have 3 PhDs , history, aeronautics and math. I just gave you the 3rd grade course in heating and cooling, and still you dare to try to bring your lack of intellectual fortitude up against me. Hell I only have to use 1/2 my brain and still am 10 times smarter than a liberal? Go back to private school, pay for a real education and maybe then you can be almost as intelligent as I am.

Son, I have 3 PhDs , history, aeronautics and math. I just gave you the 3rd grade course in heating and cooling, and still you dare to try to bring your lack of intellectual fortitude up against me. Hell I only have to use 1/2 my brain and still am 10 times smarter than a liberal? Go back to private school, pay for a real education and maybe then you can be almost as intelligent as I am.

DeVry University? I saw the ad for the on the back of a pack of matches, myself, but I quit smoking 30 years ago, and didn't know that they were still in business.

Wrong.

‘The Trump administration has proven time and again that it ignores science, including the recently released, Congressionally-mandated National Climate Assessment, which found "no convincing alternative explanation" for climate change over the past 100 years other than "human activities, especially emissions of greenhouse gases."

NASA makes this distinction: "weather is what conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time, and climate is how the atmosphere 'behaves' over relatively long periods of time."’

Trump Tweets About the Bitter Cold and Global Warming, Confusing Weather and Climate | The Weather Channel

Note to Breitbart: Earth Is Not Cooling, Climate Change Is Real and Please Stop Using Our Video to Mislead Americans | The Weather Channel

Wrong.

‘The Trump administration has proven time and again that it ignores science, including the recently released, Congressionally-mandated National Climate Assessment, which found "no convincing alternative explanation" for climate change over the past 100 years other than "human activities, especially emissions of greenhouse gases."

NASA makes this distinction: "weather is what conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time, and climate is how the atmosphere 'behaves' over relatively long periods of time."’

Trump Tweets About the Bitter Cold and Global Warming, Confusing Weather and Climate | The Weather Channel

Note to Breitbart: Earth Is Not Cooling, Climate Change Is Real and Please Stop Using Our Video to Mislead Americans | The Weather Channel

If weather =/= climate, why do the warmers always cite the latest weather story as "proof" of the Manmade Global climate warming change theory????

Wrong.

If weather =/= climate, why do the warmers always cite the latest weather story as "proof" of the Manmade Global climate warming change theory????

Actually, C.C. Jones just posted the opposite of that. Where do you get your information?

Wrong.

Greetings middleview:

You simply repeated what I said. Only much like your pal Arkady.... You never fail to use many words when only a few will do.

jo

I have the OP on ignore because I hated losing IQ points trying to debate such an ignoramus. But this just in...

BREAKING NEWS REPORT>>>>>>>>>>>

Hundreds of flights canceled as Midwest braces for snowstorm

Arent you glad the Earth has been warming up for the past 20 years and there wont be any snowstorms any more?

Top 5 failed ‘snow free’ and ‘ice free’ predictions
With the U.S. East Coast blanketed in snow once again, it’s hard to imagine that climate scientists and environmentalists predicted years ago that the “end of snow” was nigh and that the Arctic would soon be “ice-free.”
Dont forget kiddies that this is only November.

Wrong.

Actually, C.C. Jones just posted the opposite of that. Where do you get your information?

So you guys dont blame every weather story on Global warming???

Wrong.

Yes actually they do.... The bad weather is ok to call climate ... The good weather is only
Weather. This is not a scientific method but it satisfies the necessary double standard.
:mm:
Jo

I have the OP on ignore because I hated losing IQ points trying to debate such an ignoramus. But this just in...

BREAKING NEWS REPORT>>>>>>>>>>>

Hundreds of flights canceled as Midwest braces for snowstorm

Arent you glad the Earth has been warming up for the past 20 years and there wont be any snowstorms any more?

Top 5 failed ‘snow free’ and ‘ice free’ predictions
With the U.S. East Coast blanketed in snow once again, it’s hard to imagine that climate scientists and environmentalists predicted years ago that the “end of snow” was nigh and that the Arctic would soon be “ice-free.”
Dont forget kiddies that this is only November.

But you don't understand....this is the work of the Grinch who stole climate change dude...
You're not being fair! We are not smart so we cannot make any comments about what all the schmarty-schmarts are saying. Our job is to shut up throw our wallets at them and for godsakes don't use any common sense!

Jo

Wrong.

Perhaps you should read C. C. Jones post again. In the meantime, here is another post that has nothing to do with weather:

Norfolk Requires Developers To Do More Against Flooding

Wrong.

Perhaps you should read C. C. Jones post again. In the meantime, here is another post that has nothing to do with weather:

Who cares .

Large Asteroid Packing 50 Megatons Of Force Might Come Crashing Down On Earth In 2023 — And That’s Not All

Wrong.

Seriously

Seriously, until geo-engineering is acknowledged and factored into the equation and it's part in weather modification and global dimming? I don't give even so much as a fly's fart off of a bald butcher's wig as to what the IPCC (that works at the leisure of the U.N and Club Of Rome) has to say.......I KNOW what the end game is and you don't.

Why should we pay attention to 95% of the climate scientists of the world, when we can get the answers we want from AM radio talk shows?

95%?
Is that why they keep cheating, lying and adjusting the old data?

Scientists have determined that it gets colder in the northern hemisphere when it is tilted away from the sun. I am sure that you have plenty of "scientists" who refute that entirely.

Global dimming caused by this.....no denial works. Some of these pics I took myself and submitted them to www.geoengineeringwatch.org. Until this stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates program (that has been going on in earnest since 1997) is figured into the "Climate Change" equation? I don't want to hear diddly squat from the U.N IPCC worshipping stooges.

View attachment 230693 View attachment 230694 View attachment 230695 View attachment 230696 View attachment 230697

Kicking your ass is like shooting fish in a barrel. Commie John Brennan SEZ? "Hmmm? Maybe we could spray heavy metal nano-particulates????" You really are an idiot....knocking on that empty skull of yours would make an echo that could be heard for miles.

Forum List

Back