US Nuke bombers going to 24h ready alert & 1000's of Army Pilots recalled. The Douche so orders!????

I live on a sick world full of sick people.

Humanity chooses destruction and greed everytime.

It's on the other side of the planet.
You won't even notice.

We get 80% of our consumables from that other side.
And the nuke fallout will get into the higher jet stream above, to fall on us.
Like the smoke did from all the Gulf oil fires did in California.

Are the climate change "scientists" predicting fallout now?

Nope, they just measure air pollution around the world as one thang.

So the greatest Deal Maker whoever lived can't cut good deals.
So if IT uses the nukes. You admit he's not a useful deal maker.

So........The red hat should read.

959693fe03b0bd2b9f351241e0fcc409.jpg

same thing happened with Dresden Germany only Nukes weren't used but destruction was pretty total .

You won't even notice.

------------------------------------------------------------------- thing is that all these nuclear scares were talked about since , think it was during President Reagan that that started . Talk was about 'nuclear winter' , black rain, alar on apples and acid rain . Many people have been brain washed in public schools by liberal school teachers about these things . Now it's global warming or the new ice age or back to the NUCLEAR winter because a REAL American named President Trump is in charge . -------------------- AND , feck consumables from third worlders , Buy American and 'MAGA' BAZ !!!!

So the greatest Deal Maker whoever lived can't cut good deals.
So if IT uses the nukes. You admit he's not a useful deal maker.

So........The red hat should read.

959693fe03b0bd2b9f351241e0fcc409.jpg
--------------------------------- nuke the enemy if needed , President Trump says that he will not ALLOW norks or 'iranians' to have nukes , Feck making so called deals with enemies . They never work , see 'mrobama' and 'susan rice' who think and advocate that the USA will have to learn to live with nuke armed 'norks' and iranians . But President Trump doesn't think that way as far as i am aware Baz .

same thing happened with Dresden Germany only Nukes weren't used but destruction was pretty total .

You won't even notice.

------------------------------------------------------------------- thing is that all these nuclear scares were talked about since , think it was during President Reagan that that started . Talk was about 'nuclear winter' , black rain, alar on apples and acid rain . Many people have been brain washed in public schools by liberal school teachers about these things . Now it's global warming or the new ice age or back to the NUCLEAR winter because a REAL American named President Trump is in charge . -------------------- AND , feck consumables from third worlders , Buy American and 'MAGA' BAZ !!!!

The Douche changed IT's Name, did you not get the Memo?

trumpmoron.gif

Read the fine print when you sign up. I seem to remember the contract I signed could be legally interpreted in such a way that anyone could be recalled if the SecDef or CINC ordered it. I'm not worried for myself so much I couldn't pass the 2 mile run the Army requires for it APFT if my life depended on it.

Actually, that "fine print" you are referring to is for people who are on their first enlistment. Your initial enlistment is for 8 years, but not all of those 8 years have to be active duty, you can enlist for 3, 4, or 6 years active, with the remainder of the 8 year obligation being inactive reserve time (let Uncle Sam know where you live, and that is about it unless a recall is enacted). For people who retire from the Navy, they have a period of time where they can also be recalled, but the chances of that happening are almost none, unless you have some really crucial skills that are required.

But, after 8 years, you can pretty much rest easy about being recalled because it won't happen. 8 years completes your initial military obligation.

The U.S. Air Force is readying its nuclear bombers for 24-hour alert status, according to a Defense One report.

“This is yet one more step in ensuring that we’re prepared,” Air Force chief of staff Gen. David Goldfein told the news outlet in an interview.

“I look at it more as not planning for any specific event, but more for the reality of the global situation we find ourselves in and how we ensure we’re prepared going forward.”

The Air Force has yet to receive the order, according to Defense One. But if it does, it would be the first time B-52 bombers equipped with nuclear weapons are moved to the end of base runways since the end of the Cold War.

And the Pilots for more war!
The Air Force now has the power to recall up to 1,000 retired pilots to address its personnel crisis

:cuckoo: Sales of MAD MAX.
Living in the DOPers provided
wastelands in America! Seems a good reference book
for the 'Living the after NUKES lifestyle' is a good starter book.

and

The 'Appleseed' Robot, Can they be purchased today?

Waring is the DOPers Dream Lifestyle!

btw. Makes some wonder? We only need videogame Drone pilots to kill the terrorist. So we have Yuge stocks of basement gamers to deploy.
Why ready Nukes and recall pilots? Dim Jong Dong UM don't care. And why can't you just put these warheads in drone planes, and let the drone pilots we have already, fly them to their ends?

btw. This is the size of one warhead. And we have smaller ones.

W87SRVB.jpg

And just two of our Nuke subs can make a wasteland out of North Korea. As each missile has 12 warheads x 14 missiles are about 168 booms. FFS 300 Nukes going off from two subs on North Korea area, will do the jobs.

Your thread title is wrong. It is the Air Force as your article states, not the Army.

Your picture is not a warhead. That is called a reentry vehicle. The nuke is inside that and much smaller.

Our submarines do not carry 14 missiles. They carry 24 missiles with 8 warheads each.

and i have read that President Trump has asked his people WHY Nukes can't be used . I mean , we have used Nukes in the past and we have a lot of Nukes just sitting around gathering dust . Plus i hear that we Americans are updating our nuke capability as i type Baz and SRocks .

Probably because they are weapons that cause indiscriminate death and destruction, and leave the land they destroyed unusable for several years.

And.............only TWO nukes have ever been used in warfare, and we dropped both of them.

Yeah, Hiroshima and Nagasaki are wastelands. No one lives there!

Hiroshima - population 1.19 million

Nagasaki - population 425, 723

Read the fine print when you sign up. I seem to remember the contract I signed could be legally interpreted in such a way that anyone could be recalled if the SecDef or CINC ordered it. I'm not worried for myself so much I couldn't pass the 2 mile run the Army requires for it APFT if my life depended on it.

Actually, that "fine print" you are referring to is for people who are on their first enlistment. Your initial enlistment is for 8 years, but not all of those 8 years have to be active duty, you can enlist for 3, 4, or 6 years active, with the remainder of the 8 year obligation being inactive reserve time (let Uncle Sam know where you live, and that is about it unless a recall is enacted). For people who retire from the Navy, they have a period of time where they can also be recalled, but the chances of that happening are almost none, unless you have some really crucial skills that are required.

But, after 8 years, you can pretty much rest easy about being recalled because it won't happen. 8 years completes your initial military obligation.

As a titless WAVE PN, apparently you know nothing about officers. We have our own set of rules. You just had to prove it!

I was released from active duty and was asked to return to active duty 7 years later. I could have been ordered to do so just as easily.

As a titless WAVE, you know nothing about officers. You just had to prove it!

You just showed that you don't know the difference between a PN (Personnelman) and YN (Yeoman), because a PN takes care of all the enlisted paperwork and pay documents, while the YN does the same job for officers.

Of course I'm not overly familiar with how officers work.

But, keep up with the insults if that is what makes you feel better. Your stupidity and denigration of fellow veterans is on display for all to see.

The U.S. Air Force is readying its nuclear bombers for 24-hour alert status, according to a Defense One report.

“This is yet one more step in ensuring that we’re prepared,” Air Force chief of staff Gen. David Goldfein told the news outlet in an interview.

“I look at it more as not planning for any specific event, but more for the reality of the global situation we find ourselves in and how we ensure we’re prepared going forward.”

The Air Force has yet to receive the order, according to Defense One. But if it does, it would be the first time B-52 bombers equipped with nuclear weapons are moved to the end of base runways since the end of the Cold War.

And the Pilots for more war!
The Air Force now has the power to recall up to 1,000 retired pilots to address its personnel crisis

:cuckoo: Sales of MAD MAX.
Living in the DOPers provided
wastelands in America! Seems a good reference book
for the 'Living the after NUKES lifestyle' is a good starter book.

and

The 'Appleseed' Robot, Can they be purchased today?

Waring is the DOPers Dream Lifestyle!

btw. Makes some wonder? We only need videogame Drone pilots to kill the terrorist. So we have Yuge stocks of basement gamers to deploy.
Why ready Nukes and recall pilots? Dim Jong Dong UM don't care. And why can't you just put these warheads in drone planes, and let the drone pilots we have already, fly them to their ends?

btw. This is the size of one warhead. And we have smaller ones.

W87SRVB.jpg

And just two of our Nuke subs can make a wasteland out of North Korea. As each missile has 12 warheads x 14 missiles are about 168 booms. FFS 300 Nukes going off from two subs on North Korea area, will do the jobs.

Your thread title is wrong. It is the Air Force as your article states, not the Army.

Your picture is not a warhead. That is called a reentry vehicle. The nuke is inside that and much smaller.

Our submarines do not carry 14 missiles. They carry 24 missiles with 8 warheads each.

You're fully right. But they all land within our armed forces.
But "U.S. Air Force " broke the title restrictions length.
As for the nuke bomb, as is the whole thing can be strapped to a drone.
Thanks for the sub updated. Still, works out to 160 or 192 warheads.
Not all launch tubs are loaded with a nuke missile, so I went conservative.

All said above. 2 US subs and 300- 384 nukes landing on North Korea. These are at least 15 times bigger BOOM than the 2 WWII bombs dropped. North Korea will glow well. And China will launch nukes at us for the clouds of radioactive rain landing in their country. As there is a YUGE population along their border.

Yeah but there is the part that states something along the lines of at the needs of the President and the Secretary of Defense.

Forum List

Back