US Nuke bombers going to 24h ready alert & 1000's of Army Pilots recalled. The Douche so orders!????

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
The U.S. Air Force is readying its nuclear bombers for 24-hour alert status, according to a Defense One report.

“This is yet one more step in ensuring that we’re prepared,” Air Force chief of staff Gen. David Goldfein told the news outlet in an interview.

“I look at it more as not planning for any specific event, but more for the reality of the global situation we find ourselves in and how we ensure we’re prepared going forward.”

The Air Force has yet to receive the order, according to Defense One. But if it does, it would be the first time B-52 bombers equipped with nuclear weapons are moved to the end of base runways since the end of the Cold War.

And the Pilots for more war!
The Air Force now has the power to recall up to 1,000 retired pilots to address its personnel crisis

:cuckoo: Sales of MAD MAX.
Living in the DOPers provided
wastelands in America! Seems a good reference book
for the 'Living the after NUKES lifestyle' is a good starter book.

and

The 'Appleseed' Robot, Can they be purchased today?

Waring is the DOPers Dream Lifestyle!

btw. Makes some wonder? We only need videogame Drone pilots to kill the terrorist. So we have Yuge stocks of basement gamers to deploy.
Why ready Nukes and recall pilots? Dim Jong Dong UM don't care. And why can't you just put these warheads in drone planes, and let the drone pilots we have already, fly them to their ends?

btw. This is the size of one warhead. And we have smaller ones.

W87SRVB.jpg

And just two of our Nuke subs can make a wasteland out of North Korea. As each missile has 12 warheads x 14 missiles are about 168 booms. FFS 300 Nukes going off from two subs on North Korea area, will do the jobs.

and i have read that President Trump has asked his people WHY Nukes can't be used . I mean , we have used Nukes in the past and we have a lot of Nukes just sitting around gathering dust . Plus i hear that we Americans are updating our nuke capability as i type Baz and SRocks .

and i have read that President Trump has asked his people WHY Nukes can't be used . I mean , we have used Nukes in the past and we have a lot of Nukes just sitting around gathering dust . Plus i hear that we Americans are updating our nuke capability as i type Baz and SRocks .

Probably because they are weapons that cause indiscriminate death and destruction, and leave the land they destroyed unusable for several years.

And.............only TWO nukes have ever been used in warfare, and we dropped both of them.

Probably because they are weapons that cause indiscriminate death and destruction, and leave the land they destroyed unusable for several years.

And.............only TWO nukes have ever been used in warfare, and we dropped both of them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- YEAH , tell that to the President , he is the guy that is supposedly asking the question BSailor . Anyway have you ever seen the before and after and then Current pictures of the 2 cities that were nuked in Japan BSailor ??

The little crazy Boy must not bomb Japan or Guam etc. Japan is very nervous (after the last time). Simple. Do not strike anywhere or you cease to exist....this appears to be the final warning. Good or bad? don't attack first, shorty.

P.S. get some smaller hats for your military bosses.

• Banned

Does the Great MORON Orange Douche know them two Nukes used on Japan in 1945 were 15-20x less powerful than today's Yugly Bigley better boom boom nukes we have today?

bkyiwqpnme88tbr1tda2.gif

btw. There are no Russian Tsar bombs we hope. Seems on two were made. One was tested and the other in a museum.

-------------------------------------------------------------take issue with you that Nukes kill 'indiscriminatley' . The only ones to die due to the nukes on the 2 cities in Japan were the Japanese that were targeted BSailor

The radioactive black rain will spread 1000's of miles outside of North Korea.
And won't go away for 10-25 thousand years if that.

Does the Great MORON Orange Douche know them two Nukes used on Japan in 1945 were 15-20x less powerful than today's Yugly Bigley better boom boom nukes we have today?

bkyiwqpnme88tbr1tda2.gif

btw. There are no Russian Tsar bombs we hope. Seems on two were made. One was tested and the other in a museum.
--------------------------------------- you better talk to the President Baz , take yer Science Advisor 'SRocks' with you and inform the President Trump Baz !!

-------------------------------------------------------------take issue with you that Nukes kill 'indiscriminatley' . The only ones to die due to the nukes on the 2 cities in Japan were the Japanese that were targeted BSailor

Guess you don't know what indiscriminately means, do you? There were a lot of civilians that died in that bombing.

Might wanna read up on the Geneva conventions sometime.

Guess you don't know what indiscriminately means, do you? There were a lot of civilians that died in that bombing.

Might wanna read up on the Geneva conventions sometime.
----------------------------------------- feck the foreigners , the 'un' , international courts and all others . In war the only way to win is to fight the war using any and ALL methods BSailor .

Read the fine print when you sign up. I seem to remember the contract I signed could be legally interpreted in such a way that anyone could be recalled if the SecDef or CINC ordered it. I'm not worried for myself so much I couldn't pass the 2 mile run the Army requires for it APFT if my life depended on it.

bkyiwqpnme88tbr1tda2.gif

--------------------------------------- you better talk to the President Baz , take yer Science Advisor 'SRocks' with you and inform the President Trump Baz !!

No need. As ISIS is already defeated by now.
And The Douche is a coward and will back-down.
As the Douche does not want to go down for WWIII.
It's a Con-Mans Bluff.

5b328bcf0459afb1b3dcd5eeada176ce--chat-board-the-plan.jpg

btw.. It's day 276 in office now. I do see all the WINNING done by the Douche, oops that be a ZERO! Do you feel that Douche tingle still, you voted for?

I live on a sick world full of sick people.

Humanity chooses destruction and greed everytime.

It's on the other side of the planet.
You won't even notice.

We get 80% of our consumables from that other side.
And the nuke fallout will get into the higher jet stream above, to fall on us.
Like the smoke did from all the Gulf oil fires did in California.

http://digitalcommons.wcl.american.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1426&context=auilr
https://www.arl.noaa.gov/documents/reports/pergulf.pdf

Last edited:
I live on a sick world full of sick people.

Humanity chooses destruction and greed everytime.

It's on the other side of the planet.
You won't even notice.

We get 80% of our consumables from that other side.
And the nuke fallout will get into the higher jet stream above, to fall on us.
Like the smoke did from all the Gulf oil fires did in California.

Are the climate change "scientists" predicting fallout now?

Forum List

Back