US Now Leads World in ChiCom Flu, Thanks Biden

What is white-right media telling you, traitor? How about science? Oh no, you would't listen to science, that is communism, right, asshole?
You mean the Fauci science? Which changes daily? If we would've listened to Trump in the beginning we would be at natural herd immunity now. But no you idiots had to play politics with over 600,000 lives. You have blood on your hands.

I believe people can make their own choice about it. I myself isn't going to get it.
Why did you make that choice? Was it because the whackadoodles you listen to told it was unsafe or ineffective? The people who led you to the conclusion that risking covid is better than the shot are monsters who probably got the vaccine anyway.

You mean the Fauci science? Which changes daily? If we would've listened to Trump in the beginning we would be at natural herd immunity now. But no you idiots had to play politics with over 600,000 lives. You have blood on your hands.
No, it does not change daily, and you are revealing that you don't know anything about science! Science quickly figured out this virus, and vaccines were created. But sociopathic misfits like YOU (worthless bitch) refuse to cooperate, and so the USA is among the worst in the world for COVID death.

Now we have a President who's doing his JOB unlike his predecessor, and YOU can sit down and shut the fuck up, boy. Your spew is lethal. You are soon going to pay a price for your evil, you imbecile

Awe, what a cute fool calling me a boy. Did you sneak down to the basement so your mommy didn't see you write it? Lol
Why don't you sneak over here and be rude in my presence, incel boy? I love to make traitors cry.

Why did you make that choice? Was it because the whackadoodles you listen to told it was unsafe or ineffective? The people who led you to the conclusion that risking covid is better than the shot are monsters who probably got the vaccine anyway.
No, I don't get a regular flu shot. I try not to even take advice. Also I don't trust our federal government one bit. Oh, I bet you didn't know. If you die from symptoms from the covid shot, your life insurance will not pay.

No, I don't get a regular flu shot. I try not to even take advice. Also I don't trust our federal government one bit. Oh, I bet you didn't know. If you die from symptoms from the covid shot, your life insurance will not pay.
That's bullshit. You will apparently believe anything.

That's bullshit. You will apparently believe anything.
Says the person demanding everyone get a shot that hasn't been proven safe, over 10,000 has died from it, and if you die from the shot all the years of paying for life insurance is wasted. Oh and this.
FB_IMG_1625431420483.jpg

Keep being a fool.

Forum List

Back