US Now Leads World in ChiCom Flu, Thanks Biden

According the fine print of what? You better pay closer attention to what insurance companies said last year when questioned about this. Also, if that was the case health insurer's would not be paying claims from reaction's to the vaccine.
So when did liberals trust insurance companies? I'm just hearing from people that checked the fine print on their policy. If yours doesn't, good for you.

Then you have some pretty stupid or dishonest friends. I work with an antivax guy that likes to talk about it, a lot. The decision has already been made to lay him off. He will be welcome to reapply after he gets his first shot.
Well we don't talk about it. I know a few of them has got the shot. They told me to get it, but I'm not. The others I have no idea if they got it and I don't care.

Everything has been dropped into the cesspit since January.

United States leads the world in the daily average number of new infections reported, accounting for one in every 9 infections reported worldwide each day​

Meanwhile in mask free, only 42% vaccinated, no business shutdowns Sweden, they haven’t had a ChiCom Flu death in weeks.
View attachment 518979
Did you get vaccinated to help get rid of Covid?

Well we don't talk about it. I know a few of them has got the shot. They told me to get it, but I'm not. The others I have no idea if they got it and I don't care.
You should care. Being unvaccinated it might be crucial to know who might be the one who will at least cost you a bunch of time out of work. Assuming you work.

For myself, and yes I will not be without work.
You must not work with the public. Out in the real world it is beginning to be a real issue if an unvaccinated employee should be allowed contact with clients and coworkers.

Fauci did not lie. He knows the science. YOU do not, incel boy.

YOU are heading for a brick wall, COVID-spreader pig.
Fauci didn’t lie?
Do masks work or not?
Did Fauci have a role in creating the ChiCom Flu or not?
Is herd immunity 60% or 90%?
The CDC has never reversed a decision?
Young people are just as much at risk from dying as old people?

What a good sheeple you are.

You must not work with the public. Out in the real world it is beginning to be a real issue if an unvaccinated employee should be allowed contact with clients and coworkers.
No I work by myself, but I work for homeowners and they don't care because they won't find anyone who will do a better job and I show up on time.

The Left now trust Big Pharma and insurance companies because they’ve been ordered to.
Isn't it funny? Oh and since we have sir Hunter now, it's okay to be a white supremacist!
FB_IMG_1626635365113.jpg

Oh and that's okay now too!

Everything has been dropped into the cesspit since January.

United States leads the world in the daily average number of new infections reported, accounting for one in every 9 infections reported worldwide each day​

Meanwhile in mask free, only 42% vaccinated, no business shutdowns Sweden, they haven’t had a ChiCom Flu death in weeks.
View attachment 518979

Thanks should go to Republican Governors like Ron DeSantis who has worked hard to make Florida NO 1.

Biden let the Delta variant in. He did nothing to prevent it. No travel restrictions, open border with millions of infected illegals. Then he even ships the infected illegals all around the country. It’s an engineered disaster, and the architect is Joe Biden and his handlers.

The number of infections are consistent with the number of vaccinations in each state. Red states with the lowest number of vaccinations have the highest rate of infections. Florida, Arkansas and Missouri are the top 3 in infections. Democrats don't have any say in these states. Alabama's governor admits the truth. Biden has been doing everything he can to get people to get vaccinated but is being undercut by Republicans.

Plugs is quickly becoming our most prolific serial killer with his Joe-vid. If the stuttering fuck actually cared about the fatalities he would close the southern border. But the filthy fucking animals couldn't care less.

As their numbers thin they know Dominion will make up the difference. <wink>

Republicans are the serial killers. They are willing to allow the people to die to cater to right wing fascists. This has nothing to do with the southern border. This has to do with policy decisions by Republican governors.

Pedo Joe got rid of the Southern Border and is shipping tens of thousands of China Flu infected illegals all over the country every month, Dumbass.

Veggie Joe is a Super Spreader on steroids.

There is absolutely no evidence of that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back