US Now Leads World in ChiCom Flu, Thanks Biden

I’m (not) pretty sure that Hunter and some Chi-Com virologists created the mutated strain in Joe’s basement funded by George Soros all before his dad stole the election. And working with Dominion they not only figured out a way to program the machines to switch Trump votes to Biden - they actually had ballots that triggered a hidden camera that took a digital image of every Trump voter and using a massive facial recognition database and laboratory located in Stuttgart Germany they sent out a fleet of mosquito sized drones that tracked down targeted Trump voters and upon finding their target they sprayed a mist into the nostrils of the Trump voter that began the spread of the DELTA variant. Don’t believe me? Just ask The MY Pillow Guy.
Fo. Real. To, you need to get this shit out to OANN. Stat!

Everything has been dropped into the cesspit since January.

United States leads the world in the daily average number of new infections reported, accounting for one in every 9 infections reported worldwide each day​

Meanwhile in mask free, only 42% vaccinated, no business shutdowns Sweden, they haven’t had a ChiCom Flu death in weeks.
View attachment 518979
"Thanks Biden"?!?!?

Go get your fucking shot you moron! This is your fault!!

That's horrible what the covid19 vaccination did to this woman and MANY others. !

Occupied and chief glowing butt couldn't care less.

CA8FD04C-DCE8-47A7-9075-030E28DCDEB2.jpeg

Last edited:
Qualify that statement, gutter snipe. Tell us, fuckbrain, how did Biden let a mutated strain of an mRNA virus 'happen'? I mean, does he have some supernatural powers we don't know about? Or is this more shit you heard from fakebook?

Maybe you just never know what the ever loving fuck you're talking about. You're so consumed in your hatred of your failed cult leader losing his status, position and press that you can only resort to making shit up in order to cope with your miserable, hate filled existence.

That would be considered pathetic to anyone besides a typical magaturd gutter snipe troll.

You understand?
How did Biden create America leading the world in ChiCom Flu Cases?

By knowingly letting sick illegals flood into America with his open border and catch and release policy. We know all testing of illegals was ended before being released, and we know Border Patrol is releasing all known sick illegals onto our streets.

Follow me for more knowledge about what’s going on in the world.

Don’t lie about what I said you liar. Most Christians have sense enough to get vaccinated. I blame white evangelical anti-vaxxer Christians only. The Trump cult Christians. Are you vaccinated?
To those who hate, they see some similarity to the last chapter of the Bible. Whether intentional as a lark or for real by the elites.

Pretty amazing that the cultists can celebrate this while aggressively contributing to it.

This is sociopathic.
I'm absolutely done with the miserable bastards. We shut down the country for their sake and it seems they will never forgive us for making them live another year.

I'm absolutely done with the miserable bastards. We shut down the country for their sake and it seems they will never forgive us for making them live another year.
There is that moment I have, multiple times a day, when I allow myself a little snicker and shake of the head.

But then, within a second or two, I remember that this is all real, that they're deadly serious, and there's nothing I can do about it.

Not a pleasant moment, that's for sure.

There is that moment I have, multiple times a day, when I allow myself a little snicker and shake of the head.

But then, within a second or two, I remember that this is all real, that they're deadly serious, and there's nothing I can do about it.

Not a pleasant moment, that's for sure.
The people on this board publicly preaching against the vaccine are the worst kind of scumbags. I suspect most of them got the shot but will never tell.

Trump left office in January, Dufus. Spike in ChiCom Flu is only the last 2 months as Biden continues to release sick illegals into America.
No, dumbass. This is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated. You can't blame that on anyone but the unvaccinated.

This is you're fault.

Got get your shot, Karen.

No, dumbass. This is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated. You can't blame that on anyone but the unvaccinated.

This is you're fault.

Got get your shot, Karen.
Why should I get injected with the beta test substance Biden and Harris said Trump rushed thru for political gain?
CDC:
“Vaccinated people infected with delta have measurable viral loads similar to those who are unvaccinated and infected with the variant.”

Everything has been dropped into the cesspit since January.

United States leads the world in the daily average number of new infections reported, accounting for one in every 9 infections reported worldwide each day​

Meanwhile in mask free, only 42% vaccinated, no business shutdowns Sweden, they haven’t had a ChiCom Flu death in weeks.
View attachment 518979

Same thing is happening in other certain type of areas.....

Ah, my mistake. You're apparently too stupid to be having this conversation.

Carry on.
Says Dufus who claims humans can change sex on a whim.

“Approximately three quarters (346; 74%) of cases occurred in fully vaccinated persons (those who had completed a 2-dose course of mRNA vaccine [Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna] or had received a single dose of Janssen [Johnson & Johnson] vaccine ≥14 days before exposure). Genomic sequencing of specimens from 133 patients identified the B.1.617.2 (Delta) variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in 119 (89%) and the Delta AY.3 sublineage in one (1%).”

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Biden lied, Americans died.

The DemocraTaliban burned the country down for nothing.

Well, for 2 years of power anyway - I guess to sociopaths, destroying tens of millions of lives for 2 years of power seems like a fair price.

Democrats: More dangerous than Nazis.

Forum List

Back