US Now Leads World in ChiCom Flu, Thanks Biden

Everything has been dropped into the cesspit since January.

United States leads the world in the daily average number of new infections reported, accounting for one in every 9 infections reported worldwide each day​

Meanwhile in mask free, only 42% vaccinated, no business shutdowns Sweden, they haven’t had a ChiCom Flu death in weeks.
View attachment 518979
Sweden is in a part of the world that has relatively low cases. Looking directly at Sweden's neighbors of Finland, Norway and Denmark all three have way better outcomes than Sweden. But whatever, you had a dumb point to make.

The lack of leadership in the US appears to be the worst in the entire world

Otherwise, why would the US lead the world in Covid deaths?

I just hope the US finds some leadership soon.
The unvaccinated are dying in droves... The new Delta mutant corona virus spreading now....is more infectious and deadlier than the European Beta variation we had been dealing with up to about a month ago....

Everything has been dropped into the cesspit since January.

United States leads the world in the daily average number of new infections reported, accounting for one in every 9 infections reported worldwide each day​

Meanwhile in mask free, only 42% vaccinated, no business shutdowns Sweden, they haven’t had a ChiCom Flu death in weeks.
View attachment 518979
I'm waiting for CNN, MSNBC, WAPO & the NYT to explain how this is the fault of Trump & his supporters...

yes indeed, Biden let in the virus and multiplied it so he won't get re-elected, what a brilliant stroke of genius.
Pedo Joe got rid of the Southern Border and is shipping tens of thousands of China Flu infected illegals all over the country every month, Dumbass.

Veggie Joe is a Super Spreader on steroids.

The unvaccinated are dying in droves... The new Delta mutant corona virus spreading now....is more infectious and deadlier than the European Beta variation we had been dealing with up to about a month ago....
It's no deadlier you moron. And how do they determine this Delta is so prevalent when they don't have a test for it? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Plugs is quickly becoming our most prolific serial killer with his Joe-vid. If the stuttering fuck actually cared about the fatalities he would close the southern border. But the filthy fucking animals couldn't care less.

As their numbers thin they know Dominion will make up the difference. <wink>
Joe-vid!

:udaman:

The lack of leadership in the US appears to be the worst in the entire world

I just hope the US finds some leadership soon.
Somehow, this is Trump's fault!

If you talked this Minnesota nurse into the jab would you kill yourself after she got both legs amputated?

Jummai-Nache-with-her-legs-amputated-after-Pfizer-COVID-19-jab-.jpg

There's only 1 correct answer....

That's horrible what the covid19 vaccination did to this woman and MANY others. !

Occupied and chief glowing butt couldn't care less.

Its mostly right wing anti-vaxxers and racists with a big chunk being white evangelical Christians doing the spreading and dying. Its really not a loss to America when the variant of the virus that used to be a hoax is working its way through the stupid MAGA population - even after the grumpy old asshole living at MAR-A-LAGO himself got vaccinated.

It only becomes a tragedy if the stupid unvaccinated end up incubating a new MAGA:Qanon variant that has evolved to overcome the vaccinated intelligent population. And we all gave have to start over again.

Its mostly right wing anti-vaxxers and racists with a big chunk being white evangelical Christians doing the spreading and dying. Its really not a loss to America when the variant of the virus that used to be a hoax is working its way through the stupid MAGA population - even after the grumpy old asshole living at MAR-A-LAGO himself got vaccinated.

It only becomes a tragedy if the stupid unvaccinated end up incubating a new MAGA:Qanon variant that has evolved to overcome the vaccinated intelligent population. And we all gave have to start over again.

Good job, Fool you managed to blame right wing, racists and Christians in one post....lol

Good job, Fool you managed to blame right wing, racists and Christians in one post....lo

Don’t lie about what I said you liar. Most Christians have sense enough to get vaccinated. I blame white evangelical anti-vaxxer Christians only. The Trump cult Christians. Are you vaccinated?

Don’t lie about what I said you liar. Mist Christians gave sense enough to get vaccinated. I blame iwhite evangelical anti-vaxxer Christians only. Are you vaccinated.

I didn't lie, Fool read your own post you nonsensical dumbass

Game, set and match

Its mostly right wing anti-vaxxers and racists with a big chunk being white evangelical Christians doing the spreading and dying.

I didn't lie, Fool read your own post you nonsensical dumbass

You read it and you lied when you said I blamed Christians. I specifically blamed anti-vaccine white evangelical Christians doing the spreading and dying.

that is in no way all Christians or Christians in general.

Jesus, Biden is a Christian for Christ’s sake! I don’t blame him.

Biden let this happen to make his fascist plans work.
Qualify that statement, gutter snipe. Tell us, fuckbrain, how did Biden let a mutated strain of an mRNA virus 'happen'? I mean, does he have some supernatural powers we don't know about? Or is this more shit you heard from fakebook?

Maybe you just never know what the ever loving fuck you're talking about. You're so consumed in your hatred of your failed cult leader losing his status, position and press that you can only resort to making shit up in order to cope with your miserable, hate filled existence.

That would be considered pathetic to anyone besides a typical magaturd gutter snipe troll.

You understand?

Tell us, fuckbrain, how did Biden let a mutated strain of an mRNA virus 'happen'?

I’m (not) pretty sure that Hunter and some Chi-Com virologists created the mutated strain in Joe’s basement funded by George Soros all before his dad stole the election. And working with Dominion they not only figured out a way to program the machines to switch Trump votes to Biden - they actually had ballots that triggered a hidden camera that took a digital image of every Trump voter and using a massive facial recognition database and laboratory located in Stuttgart Germany they sent out a fleet of mosquito sized drones that tracked down targeted Trump voters and upon finding their target they sprayed a mist into the nostrils of the Trump voter that began the spread of the DELTA variant. Don’t believe me? Just ask The MY Pillow Guy.

Forum List

Back