US Now Leads World in ChiCom Flu, Thanks Biden

Says the person demanding everyone get a shot that hasn't been proven safe, over 10,000 has died from it, and if you die from the shot all the years of paying for life insurance is wasted. Oh and this.
View attachment 519561
Keep being a fool.
None of that facebook bullshit explains your bullshit claim that life insurance does not pay off for vaccine complications. That's just stupid.

I celebrate every covid death of every public vaccine denier. I merely pity the cultists who believe them.

Shame on you then.

I am against homosexuality 1000%, yet I never celebrated the deaths of those who die from aids in spite receiving 40 years of public health advice that they shouldn't be taking it in the caboose.

People take their chances, and live or die as a result. But there is no reason to celebrate death.

None of that facebook bullshit explains your bullshit claim that life insurance does not pay off for vaccine complications. That's just stupid.
Nope if you die from the shot they will not pay off. Look it up, it's in fine print. The vaccine isn't fda approved, you cannot sue the manufacturers if something goes wrong. If you are hospitalized from the shot, you pay the bill.

Lol, it's coming out you vaccinated people are the super spreaders.
Nah, likely fake news....they are not the super spreaders...only 10% of the vaccinated are break through cases... But even if infected, the unvaccinated are the ones getting deadly sick, and very few are the vaccinated. The vaccines are holding up to Delta on severe sickness...which is awesome for the vaccinated.... It's a bummer vaccines don't stop the 10% break throughs from being infected and spreading it to the unvaccinated, but the person vaccinated is at least protected for the most part, from a covid death, at least so far in this never ending nightmare/plague.

Shame on you then.

I am against homosexuality 1000%, yet I never celebrated the deaths of those who die from aids in spite receiving 40 years of public health advice that they shouldn't be taking it in the caboose.

People take their chances, and live or die as a result. But there is no reason to celebrate death.
The people who are spreading misinformation are causing a wave of death and sickness across the country. They deserve to be torn apart by wild hogs for that.

The people who are spreading misinformation are causing a wave of death and sickness across the country.
Yes indeed - the Democrats are more dangerous than Nazis, and have been lying & burning the country down for 5 long years.
They deserve to be torn apart by wild hogs for that.
Even Democrats don't deserve that, but they ARE incredibly dangerous/deranged fascists.

Nah, likely fake news....they are not the super spreaders...only 10% of the vaccinated are break through cases... But even if infected, the unvaccinated are the ones getting deadly sick, and very few are the vaccinated. The vaccines are holding up to Delta on severe sickness...which is awesome for the vaccinated.... It's a bummer vaccines don't stop the 10% break throughs from being infected and spreading it to the unvaccinated, but the person vaccinated is at least protected for the most part, from a covid death, at least so far in this never ending nightmare/plague.
They are counting cases not deaths.
FB_IMG_1627567524529.jpg

Nope if you die from the shot they will not pay off. Look it up, it's in fine print. The vaccine isn't fda approved, you cannot sue the manufacturers if something goes wrong. If you are hospitalized from the shot, you pay the bill.
You just say things and I'm supposed to believe you? I don't care about your rationalizations for risking death for you and any other people you may have talked out of getting vaccinated. The act of endangering others makes you a bad person. No one might die if I get the vaccine. That's a personal choice. Someone else may die if you choose not to get vaccinated. I see none of the unvaccinated willing to address why they would not bear some responsibility for the people they infect.

You just say things and I'm supposed to believe you? I don't care about your rationalizations for risking death for you and any other people you may have talked out of getting vaccinated. The act of endangering others makes you a bad person. No one might die if I get the vaccine. That's a personal choice. Someone else may die if you choose not to get vaccinated. I see none of the unvaccinated willing to address why they would not bear some responsibility for the people they infect.
Covid has over a 99% survival rate. You got vaccinated and I'm sorry Biden lied to you about taking the vaccine would protect you from getting covid. You can still get it and spread it, just like me. So Don't hate on me for choosing not to get it. Seems like the vaccine doesn't work.

The people who are spreading misinformation are causing a wave of death and sickness across the country. They deserve to be torn apart by wild hogs for that.
Well here are some facts for you:

Even though you have been given the vaccine it does not stop Covid completely and you can still contract it, spread it and in some rare cases die from the contraction of Covid even with having the Vaccine!

Also, the vaccine is still lacking final FDA approval which mean some people will refuse it just because of that and feel that until the final approval they will just risk it.

Finally, you are an asshole if you believe that you having the vaccine will keep you safe because at the rate the virus mutates the vaccine could sooner than later become worthless and then you are at risk just like those that did not take the vaccine!

Covid has over a 99% survival rate. You got vaccinated and I'm sorry Biden lied to you about taking the vaccine would protect you from getting covid. You can still get it and spread it, just like me. So Don't hate on me for choosing not to get it. Seems like the vaccine doesn't work.
The vaccine seems to be very effective in preventing death. I'll take it. Why are the people around you not part of any decision you make on getting vaccinated? Are you that self-centered? I got vaccinated because my family, friends and clients are important to me. I would go to great lengths to protect any of them. Getting a shot is nothing.

The vaccine seems to be very effective in preventing death. I'll take it. Why are the people around you not part of any decision you make on getting vaccinated? Are you that self-centered? I got vaccinated because my family, friends and clients are important to me. I would go to great lengths to protect any of them. Getting a shot is nothing.

Forum List

Back