US Navy Commissions The USS Barack Obana

Now, what we do is go to every town and village that has a statue to Robert E Lee, Jeff Davis, Stonewall, Nathan Bedford Forest and tear it down.

We replace it with this Obama statue as a symbol of what happened to those racist Confederates

View attachment 327927

In your opinion, has the idea of Multiculturalism and Diversity, always been a lie, or do you feel that you have betrayed the intent of the founders of your movement?
We can let each community decide whether they want statues of Confederate heroes or President Barack Obama

Makes a big difference when black people are allowed to vote. They weren’t allowed when those statues were put up.

Which is the exact opposite of how Multiculturalism and Diversity were sold as policies.

We were told the goal as living in harmony, not whites having to shut up and take it like a good little bitch.

So, my question to you stands, in your opinion, were the people saying that back then lying, or do you feel that you modern libs have betrayed the intent of those people?
You seem to think Multiculturism only applies when it is the white culture
Celebrating the white cultures abuse of racism is not something to be proud of

My point is that in the world you describe, indeed, the one you are building, that all cultures EXCEPT WHITE CULTURE(S) are celebrated.

You saying "wacism" does not change that fact. All cultures have past sins on their books, if only whites are held to account for that, while everyone else gets a pass,

then, we are back to my point. THat is not what we were told Multiculturalism and Diversity was to lead to.

Do you see a flaw in my reasoning there? And if so, what is it?
You have a twisted view of multiculturism.

As a white person I resent you using the racist, slave nation Confederacy to represent the white culture

You've expressed your disagreement with me already. I get that you disagree.

I'm asking you to explain the basis of your disagreement.

All cultures have past sins on their books, if only whites are held to account for that, while everyone else gets a pass,

then, we are back to my point. THat is not what we were told Multiculturalism and Diversity was to lead to.

Like saying....you know, Nazi Germany had some good points too

Germany is ashamed of it Nazi past. You should be ashamed of your Confederate past

So, you refuse to address the question, which I can only take to mean that there is no flaw in my reasoning, ie that indeed, in your view, Multiculturalism is really about only celebrating everyone ELSE's culture, while whites are to be held accountable for past sins and expected,

as you said, to be "ashamed" of their past and to be expected to embrace only the new, approved culture, and celebrate only approved cultures and heritage, such as "Statues of Obama".

THis of course, is not "tolerance", that is Oppression and Racism. ACTUAL real racism, not the "wacism" you libs like to shout about.

Do you see a flaw in my logic, or do you just want to say some buzzwords to try to use emotion to distract from how horrific the future you are building is?
I did answer

The answer is you have a racists view of Multiculturism. In your view, only white culture needs to be celebrated.

Even if that is a culture of hate
Multiulturism..........is BS..........so is your Diversity.

That has led to screwing over Europe with it's Stupidity...........

Monuments.........taking them away doesn't change History........and neither does hiding from it. This is your way of slowly chipping away at people's right to be OFFENDED........WHICH whether you like it or not is FREEDOM............

You see this going away in places like California ........then they run from that state to Portland Oregon, and Seattle Washington LIKE LOCUSTS.............Becoming Antifa and dressing in make shift body armor hitting people who disagree with metal pipes...........

One day ......those lunatics are gonna try it in a place that takes no shit from no one.........and those Antifa types will then wish they had Corona virus instead.
Monuments are not history, but they honor a history people are no longer proud of.

Now, a monument to the Great Obama
EVERYONE would be proud of
Take you Diverstiy and your ARROGANCE AND SHOVE IT where the Sun Doesn't Shine........

Shall we FORCE YOU TO RENAME NEW YORK..........hmmm

History DEMANDS THAT NEW YORK'S NAME ................MUST BE RENAMED..........

The Duke of YORK..........was a SLAVE TRADER..............HISTORY DEMANDS NEW YORK MUST CHANGE IT'S NAME...................I'M OFFENDED.

Now by your same standards you need to force New York to change it's name.........I'M OFFENDED.

If we are going to erase all history ......then it must be all......lol

We don’t erect monuments to the Duke of York

York is a place in England, New York commemorates that place
It is New York, Not New Duke

View attachment 328269
BS.............The Duke of York was a SLAVE TRADER.........he owned ships and actively traded slaves back and forth from Africa.

The VERY NAME SHOULD OFFEND YOU..................I DEMAND YOU CHANGE THE NAME OF NEW YORK RIGHT NOW.......

I'M OFFENDED.

Now do you see how that shit works............you FASCIST NAZI WANNA BEE..........

Now, what we do is go to every town and village that has a statue to Robert E Lee, Jeff Davis, Stonewall, Nathan Bedford Forest and tear it down.

We replace it with this Obama statue as a symbol of what happened to those racist Confederates

View attachment 327927

In your opinion, has the idea of Multiculturalism and Diversity, always been a lie, or do you feel that you have betrayed the intent of the founders of your movement?
We can let each community decide whether they want statues of Confederate heroes or President Barack Obama

Makes a big difference when black people are allowed to vote. They weren’t allowed when those statues were put up.

Which is the exact opposite of how Multiculturalism and Diversity were sold as policies.

We were told the goal as living in harmony, not whites having to shut up and take it like a good little bitch.

So, my question to you stands, in your opinion, were the people saying that back then lying, or do you feel that you modern libs have betrayed the intent of those people?

My point is that in the world you describe, indeed, the one you are building, that all cultures EXCEPT WHITE CULTURE(S) are celebrated.

You saying "wacism" does not change that fact. All cultures have past sins on their books, if only whites are held to account for that, while everyone else gets a pass,

As a white person I resent you using the racist, slave nation Confederacy to represent the white culture

All cultures have past sins on their books, if only whites are held to account for that, while everyone else gets a pass,

Germany is ashamed of it Nazi past. You should be ashamed of your Confederate past

So, you refuse to address the question, which I can only take to mean that there is no flaw in my reasoning, ie that indeed, in your view, Multiculturalism is really about only celebrating everyone ELSE's culture, while whites are to be held accountable for past sins and expected,

as you said, to be "ashamed" of their past and to be expected to embrace only the new, approved culture, and celebrate only approved cultures and heritage, such as "Statues of Obama".

THis of course, is not "tolerance", that is Oppression and Racism. ACTUAL real racism, not the "wacism" you libs like to shout about.

Do you see a flaw in my logic, or do you just want to say some buzzwords to try to use emotion to distract from how horrific the future you are building is?
I did answer

The answer is you have a racists view of Multiculturism. In your view, only white culture needs to be celebrated.

Monuments.........taking them away doesn't change History........and neither does hiding from it. This is your way of slowly chipping away at people's right to be OFFENDED........WHICH whether you like it or not is FREEDOM............

You see this going away in places like California ........then they run from that state to Portland Oregon, and Seattle Washington LIKE LOCUSTS.............Becoming Antifa and dressing in make shift body armor hitting people who disagree with metal pipes...........

One day ......those lunatics are gonna try it in a place that takes no shit from no one.........and those Antifa types will then wish they had Corona virus instead.
Monuments are not history, but they honor a history people are no longer proud of.

Not me. I am ashamed of Obama. He was an embarrassment to my nation and my people.

DO I count? Or do I have to just shut up, or "face being beaten or worse"?
Now you are starting to get it

You are free to speak your opposition to the Great Obama while others erect statues to him

Blacks were not free to express their opposition to monuments for the Confederacy
So now you are coming back to earth...........they are offended and I don't give a damn.......You can't erase history..........but you CAN CREATE AN ARMY OF NITWITS.......for Multiculturism and Diversity....................which is NOTHING BUT FASCISM BY ANOTHER NAME.

See........even a troll like you can learn sometimes........LOL

Give it time

The Great Obama will get his carrier

What did he do that was great?

He rescued our country from a Great Depression that his Republican predecessor was responsible for.

He killed the ringleader of 9/11, after Republicans showed they didn't care, and Bush even admitted it.

He ended the fiasco known as the occupation of Iraq.

He was responsible for over 70 straight months of job growth.

And, the spoke like an intelligent adult, something the last two Republican Presidents cannot do.

There's plenty more where that came from, but I doubt you can understand what little I've given you.

View attachment 328229
odanny seems to be a particularly dim one, since he believes that Obungles ended the "occupation of Iraq", and FORGOT TO TELL THE TROOPS!!!
:abgg2q.jpg:

Yes these stuid Moon Bats are confused about things like that.

The worthless Negro fought the war in Iraq for three years. My son was sent over to Iraq by Obama. His troop lost six men and had two dozen wounded.

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Not me. I am ashamed of Obama. He was an embarrassment to my nation and my people.

You are free to speak your opposition to the Great Obama while others erect statues to him

Blacks were not free to express their opposition to monuments for the Confederacy
So now you are coming back to earth...........they are offended and I don't give a damn.......You can't erase history..........but you CAN CREATE AN ARMY OF NITWITS.......for Multiculturism and Diversity....................which is NOTHING BUT FASCISM BY ANOTHER NAME.

It was a history of slavery, not something worth celebrating

That will never be erased. The history that needs to be erased is the bogus Lost Cause rewriting the history of the Confederacy.

No, it was never a noble cause worth dying for.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

View attachment 327927

I did answer

That will never be erased. The history that needs to be erased is the bogus Lost Cause rewriting the history of the Confederacy.

AKA................you are offended and DEMAND THEY BE REMOVED.

Just as the wankers in California Demand people put Solar panels on their roofs.........OR ELSE............

OR ELSE ARE WORDS OF THE FASCISTS...............That makes you a Fascists.............go join Antifa then.

Give it time

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Saved auto companies
Killed Bin Laden
DEPRESSION= Slowest recovery ever
OBAMACARE= created to fail
SAVED AUTO COMPANIES= save GM's union contract
KILLED BIN LADEN= Killed a U.S Ambassador lied about a video
President Trump, on the other hand, had the best economy in History
and got a bigger target than Bin Laden Qasem Soleimani

Give it time

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Saved auto companies
Killed Bin Laden
More fake history

Worthy of those who celebrate the confederacy

Give it time

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Saved auto companies
Killed Bin Laden
More fake history

nothing I posted was fake therefore either prove it's fake or admit you just lied.

Give it time

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Saved auto companies
Killed Bin Laden
More fake history

I celebrate the right to OFFEND YOU..........

LET FREEDOM RING............now go be a good little Nazi and put Solar panels on your roof.....and report those DISOBEYING LOCK DOWN..............you will be rewarded now.

Give it time

He rescued our country from a Great Depression that his Republican predecessor was responsible for.

He killed the ringleader of 9/11, after Republicans showed they didn't care, and Bush even admitted it.

And, the spoke like an intelligent adult, something the last two Republican Presidents cannot do.

There's plenty more where that came from, but I doubt you can understand what little I've given you.

View attachment 328229
odanny seems to be a particularly dim one, since he believes that Obungles ended the "occupation of Iraq", and FORGOT TO TELL THE TROOPS!!!

The worthless Negro fought the war in Iraq for three years. My son was sent over to Iraq by Obama. His troop lost six men and had two dozen wounded.

Well then blame the REPUBLICAN President who started the fucking war, you moron!

Good Lord, can you dimwits be any more stupid?

Give it time

View attachment 328229

Well then blame the REPUBLICAN President who started the fucking war, you moron!

Good Lord, can you dimwits be any more stupid?

You mean like those shitheads Clinton, Reid, Pelosi, Kerry that voted for the invasion of Iraq?

You didn't vote for Clinton for President did you? Because she supported the war. That would pretty well make you confused about this, wouldn't you?

How about blaming that dickhead Muslim Negro for escalating the war in Afghanistan? Or bombing those civilian children in Libya for absolutely nothing? Libya never attacked the US but the Muslim Negro sent American planes to bomb the country. That was really stupid, wasn't it?

Obama was the Commander in Chierf that you yahoos elected and he sent the 6-1 Cav to Iraq so stop trying to put the blame on somebody else. Why did he do that? What did he get my son's friends killed? Was he an idiot?

Give it time

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Saved auto companies
Killed Bin Laden
More fake history

nothing I posted was fake therefore either prove it's fake or admit you just lied.
What Ambassador did Obama kill?

Give it time

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Saved auto companies
Killed Bin Laden
More fake history

Obama dindunuffin, That is his legacy,

Give it time

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Saved auto companies
Killed Bin Laden
More fake history

not sending aid is just as good as murdering Ambassador Stephens

open bet if another Ambassador is killed while President Trump is still in the white house watch the TDS brigade go ape shit crazy
While sleeping like a baby while Obama was allowing Ambassador Stephens to be murdered

View attachment 327927

I did answer

But I am not free to celebrate my heritage in public. Everyone else is, but not me.

That is not what Multiculturalism was said to be.

It was a lie from the beginning.

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Your heroes are allowed to be flawed humans, that you celebrate portions of, while you hold the heroes of whites to a higher standard.

You are a racist, pushing a racist system.

Give it time

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Saved auto companies
Killed Bin Laden
More fake history

Your lack of tolerance makes a mockery of diversity.

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Your heroes are allowed to be flawed humans, that you celebrate portions of, while you hold the heroes of whites to a higher standard.

You are a racist, pushing a racist system.

You are no hero to the dispicalbe Left unless you are a Queer, Negro, Illegal, Muslim, Communist or Transsexual.

Without question, an Aircraft Carrier in Obama’s name will be one of his first honors.

A monument on the National Mall between the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument and his face on US currency will follow after he is deceased

View attachment 327897
For the sake of truth in advertising that really shows have been a Three Dollar Bill

Forum List

Back