US Navy Commissions The USS Barack Obana

A better way to honor the Great Obama would be to tear down statues of Confederate Slave Masters and replace them with statues of our first Black President.

It would be a fitting tribute to the Confederacy
Actually, Obama descended from slave owners....

Does that mean you would have to immediately tear down any statue of Obama that you put up???

I can just see it.

Confederate Monuments taken down across the nation and replaced with memorials to our first black president.

It would have those slave masters rolling over in their graves

What other past sins do you want to humiliate their descendants for? And does this game only apply to Whites?
That is the point

A monument to the Great Obama would give them something to be proud of instead of being ashamed of their confederate monuments
True. Shame and the confederates go hand in hand

What other races do you hold to such a standard?

Now, what we do is go to every town and village that has a statue to Robert E Lee, Jeff Davis, Stonewall, Nathan Bedford Forest and tear it down.

We replace it with this Obama statue as a symbol of what happened to those racist Confederates

View attachment 327927

In your opinion, has the idea of Multiculturalism and Diversity, always been a lie, or do you feel that you have betrayed the intent of the founders of your movement?
We can let each community decide whether they want statues of Confederate heroes or President Barack Obama

Makes a big difference when black people are allowed to vote. They weren’t allowed when those statues were put up.

Which is the exact opposite of how Multiculturalism and Diversity were sold as policies.

We were told the goal as living in harmony, not whites having to shut up and take it like a good little bitch.

So, my question to you stands, in your opinion, were the people saying that back then lying, or do you feel that you modern libs have betrayed the intent of those people?
You seem to think Multiculturism only applies when it is the white culture
Celebrating the white cultures abuse of racism is not something to be proud of

My point is that in the world you describe, indeed, the one you are building, that all cultures EXCEPT WHITE CULTURE(S) are celebrated.

You saying "wacism" does not change that fact. All cultures have past sins on their books, if only whites are held to account for that, while everyone else gets a pass,

then, we are back to my point. THat is not what we were told Multiculturalism and Diversity was to lead to.

Do you see a flaw in my reasoning there? And if so, what is it?
You have a twisted view of multiculturism.

As a white person I resent you using the racist, slave nation Confederacy to represent the white culture

You've expressed your disagreement with me already. I get that you disagree.

I'm asking you to explain the basis of your disagreement.

All cultures have past sins on their books, if only whites are held to account for that, while everyone else gets a pass,

then, we are back to my point. THat is not what we were told Multiculturalism and Diversity was to lead to.

Like saying....you know, Nazi Germany had some good points too

Germany is ashamed of it Nazi past. You should be ashamed of your Confederate past
He’d have to have a soul first

What other races, do you hold to this standard?

Excellent!

A better way to honor the Great Obama would be to tear down statues of Confederate Slave Masters and replace them with statues of our first Black President.

Does that mean you would have to immediately tear down any statue of Obama that you put up???

I can just see it.

Confederate Monuments taken down across the nation and replaced with memorials to our first black president.

What other past sins do you want to humiliate their descendants for? And does this game only apply to Whites?
That is the point

A monument to the Great Obama would give them something to be proud of instead of being ashamed of their confederate monuments

I get that you want whites to give up their past heritage.

I asked what other past sins do you want to humiliate their descendants for, and is that a game that you only apply to whites?
Suppose you live in a small southern town. It’s a nice town and you are proud of it.

But people come to your town and say....WTF is the matter with you? Why do you have a monument to racism?

And I would say to them "we don't see it that way, and we would appreciate some tolerance from you, or you can just leave".

The real problem starts, when they settle down and become part of the community.
Well, now those towns do see it that way and are removing their Confederate Monuments.

When those monuments were erected, black citizens who were offended by Confederate celebrations were not allowed to vote. Those who spoke up were beaten or worse.

Now, all citizens get a say.....not just the white ones

Now, what we do is go to every town and village that has a statue to Robert E Lee, Jeff Davis, Stonewall, Nathan Bedford Forest and tear it down.

We replace it with this Obama statue as a symbol of what happened to those racist Confederates

View attachment 327927

In your opinion, has the idea of Multiculturalism and Diversity, always been a lie, or do you feel that you have betrayed the intent of the founders of your movement?
We can let each community decide whether they want statues of Confederate heroes or President Barack Obama

Makes a big difference when black people are allowed to vote. They weren’t allowed when those statues were put up.

Which is the exact opposite of how Multiculturalism and Diversity were sold as policies.

We were told the goal as living in harmony, not whites having to shut up and take it like a good little bitch.

So, my question to you stands, in your opinion, were the people saying that back then lying, or do you feel that you modern libs have betrayed the intent of those people?

My point is that in the world you describe, indeed, the one you are building, that all cultures EXCEPT WHITE CULTURE(S) are celebrated.

You saying "wacism" does not change that fact. All cultures have past sins on their books, if only whites are held to account for that, while everyone else gets a pass,

As a white person I resent you using the racist, slave nation Confederacy to represent the white culture

All cultures have past sins on their books, if only whites are held to account for that, while everyone else gets a pass,

Germany is ashamed of it Nazi past. You should be ashamed of your Confederate past

So, you refuse to address the question, which I can only take to mean that there is no flaw in my reasoning, ie that indeed, in your view, Multiculturalism is really about only celebrating everyone ELSE's culture, while whites are to be held accountable for past sins and expected,

as you said, to be "ashamed" of their past and to be expected to embrace only the new, approved culture, and celebrate only approved cultures and heritage, such as "Statues of Obama".

THis of course, is not "tolerance", that is Oppression and Racism. ACTUAL real racism, not the "wacism" you libs like to shout about.

Do you see a flaw in my logic, or do you just want to say some buzzwords to try to use emotion to distract from how horrific the future you are building is?
I did answer

The answer is you have a racists view of Multiculturism. In your view, only white culture needs to be celebrated.

Even if that is a culture of hate

Give it time

The Great Obama will get his carrier

What did he do that was great?

He rescued our country from a Great Depression that his Republican predecessor was responsible for.

He killed the ringleader of 9/11, after Republicans showed they didn't care, and Bush even admitted it.

He ended the fiasco known as the occupation of Iraq.

He was responsible for over 70 straight months of job growth.

And, the spoke like an intelligent adult, something the last two Republican Presidents cannot do.

There's plenty more where that came from, but I doubt you can understand what little I've given you.

View attachment 328229
odanny seems to be a particularly dim one, since he believes that Obungles ended the "occupation of Iraq", and FORGOT TO TELL THE TROOPS!!!
:abgg2q.jpg:

I can just see it.

That is the point

I get that you want whites to give up their past heritage.

I asked what other past sins do you want to humiliate their descendants for, and is that a game that you only apply to whites?
Suppose you live in a small southern town. It’s a nice town and you are proud of it.

But people come to your town and say....WTF is the matter with you? Why do you have a monument to racism?

And I would say to them "we don't see it that way, and we would appreciate some tolerance from you, or you can just leave".

The real problem starts, when they settle down and become part of the community.
Well, now those towns do see it that way and are removing their Confederate Monuments.

When those monuments were erected, black citizens who were offended by Confederate celebrations were not allowed to vote. Those who spoke up were beaten or worse.

Now, all citizens get a say.....not just the white ones

Yep. Thanks to demographic shift, those communities are now different, and the people that were sold the idea of living in tolerance and harmony with a diverse population,

now are being told, that they have to be ashamed of their heritage and shut up, or be beaten or worse.

Every other group, gets to celebrate their heritage, while ignoring any past flaws, but not whites.

Whites are treated differently based on their race.

View attachment 327927

So, you refuse to address the question, which I can only take to mean that there is no flaw in my reasoning, ie that indeed, in your view, Multiculturalism is really about only celebrating everyone ELSE's culture, while whites are to be held accountable for past sins and expected,

as you said, to be "ashamed" of their past and to be expected to embrace only the new, approved culture, and celebrate only approved cultures and heritage, such as "Statues of Obama".

THis of course, is not "tolerance", that is Oppression and Racism. ACTUAL real racism, not the "wacism" you libs like to shout about.

Do you see a flaw in my logic, or do you just want to say some buzzwords to try to use emotion to distract from how horrific the future you are building is?
I did answer

The answer is you have a racists view of Multiculturism. In your view, only white culture needs to be celebrated.

NOthing I said, indicated that I only want white culture to be celebrated. That is a strawman you invented to distract from the Truth,

the Truth that it is you that is being racist, with your different, and harsher standards for and treatment of, whites, based on race.

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Multiulturism..........is BS..........so is your Diversity.

That has led to screwing over Europe with it's Stupidity...........

Monuments.........taking them away doesn't change History........and neither does hiding from it. This is your way of slowly chipping away at people's right to be OFFENDED........WHICH whether you like it or not is FREEDOM............

You see this going away in places like California ........then they run from that state to Portland Oregon, and Seattle Washington LIKE LOCUSTS.............Becoming Antifa and dressing in make shift body armor hitting people who disagree with metal pipes...........

One day ......those lunatics are gonna try it in a place that takes no shit from no one.........and those Antifa types will then wish they had Corona virus instead.

Ronald Reagan won the Cold War.
BULLSHIT!
Good point. Ronald Reagan AND Maggie Thatcher won the Cold War.
More BULLSHIT!
Far Leftist Slate:
So, did Ronald Reagan bring on the end of the Cold War? Well, yes.
FAKE NEWS!
St Ronnie wasn't even president when the wall came down.

So what?

FDR was not even president when Japan surrendered.

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Monuments.........taking them away doesn't change History........and neither does hiding from it. This is your way of slowly chipping away at people's right to be OFFENDED........WHICH whether you like it or not is FREEDOM............

You see this going away in places like California ........then they run from that state to Portland Oregon, and Seattle Washington LIKE LOCUSTS.............Becoming Antifa and dressing in make shift body armor hitting people who disagree with metal pipes...........

One day ......those lunatics are gonna try it in a place that takes no shit from no one.........and those Antifa types will then wish they had Corona virus instead.
Monuments are not history, but they honor a history people are no longer proud of.

Now, a monument to the Great Obama
EVERYONE would be proud of

View attachment 327927

I did answer

NOthing I said, indicated that I only want white culture to be celebrated. That is a strawman you invented to distract from the Truth,

the Truth that it is you that is being racist, with your different, and harsher standards for and treatment of, whites, based on race.

Slave owning is not a white culture to be celebrated

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Monuments are not history, but they honor a history people are no longer proud of.

Take you Diverstiy and your ARROGANCE AND SHOVE IT where the Sun Doesn't Shine........

Shall we FORCE YOU TO RENAME NEW YORK..........hmmm

History DEMANDS THAT NEW YORK'S NAME ................MUST BE RENAMED..........

The Duke of YORK..........was a SLAVE TRADER..............HISTORY DEMANDS NEW YORK MUST CHANGE IT'S NAME...................I'M OFFENDED.

Now by your same standards you need to force New York to change it's name.........I'M OFFENDED.

If we are going to erase all history ......then it must be all......lol

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Who da fuck is celebrating it...........please don't go Skin Heads.........nobody likes them even though your side plays that crap every election cycle..........To rile up your BRAIN DEAD BASE.

The Civil War is our histoy........anyone who gets offended by seeing the statue............OH FUCKING WELL.

You do know that about the Cross out west..........the VFW gave it the FEDs as a WWI memorial........and later MUSLIMS were offended by it because it was a CROSS........OMFG.

You need to STOP TRYING TO OPEN PANDORA'S BOX.

View attachment 327927

I did answer

I heard about that one..............it's gonna be a privy...........and we will have Obama shaped urinals.

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Not me. I am ashamed of Obama. He was an embarrassment to my nation and my people.

DO I count? Or do I have to just shut up, or "face being beaten or worse"?

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Not me. I am ashamed of Obama. He was an embarrassment to my nation and my people.

He's forming an army of Antifa..........they will be coming out of mommy's basement soon........dressed in black........with wooden shields and rebar metal pipes............yelling HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE PROPHET OBAMA.

We will see it coming ............and WE WILL DIE LAUGHING AT IT......then they will return to their mommy's basement singing ................

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Take you Diverstiy and your ARROGANCE AND SHOVE IT where the Sun Doesn't Shine........

Shall we FORCE YOU TO RENAME NEW YORK..........hmmm

History DEMANDS THAT NEW YORK'S NAME ................MUST BE RENAMED..........

The Duke of YORK..........was a SLAVE TRADER..............HISTORY DEMANDS NEW YORK MUST CHANGE IT'S NAME...................I'M OFFENDED.

Now by your same standards you need to force New York to change it's name.........I'M OFFENDED.

If we are going to erase all history ......then it must be all......lol

We don’t erect monuments to the Duke of York

York is a place in England, New York commemorates that place
It is New York, Not New Duke

1587908683788.jpeg

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Who da fuck is celebrating it...........please don't go Skin Heads.........nobody likes them even though your side plays that crap every election cycle..........To rile up your BRAIN DEAD BASE.

The Civil War is our histoy........anyone who gets offended by seeing the statue............OH FUCKING WELL.

You do know that about the Cross out west..........the VFW gave it the FEDs as a WWI memorial........and later MUSLIMS were offended by it because it was a CROSS........OMFG.

You need to STOP TRYING TO OPEN PANDORA'S BOX.

Libs set themselves up to judge what everyone else does.

And then they do so, without a complete lack of objectivity or rationality.

And they expect us to play along.

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Now you are starting to get it

You are free to speak your opposition to the Great Obama while others erect statues to him

Blacks were not free to express their opposition to monuments for the Confederacy

Forum List

Back