US Natural gas bills will likely DOUBLE...

Yes I have all those things. I use the computer most of the day. The refrigerator runs 24-7. I wash one load of laundry a week.

When you live alone, you don't use as much electricity.

Plus, the hot water that's used to clean the clothes is heated by natural gas. Not electricity.

A energy efficient refrigerator uses about 100 kws per month. How did yours run all month, along with other things for 29?

Yes I have all those things. I use the computer most of the day. The refrigerator runs 24-7. I wash one load of laundry a week.

When you live alone, you don't use as much electricity.

Plus, the hot water that's used to clean the clothes is heated by natural gas. Not electricity.

There is NO WAY your typical monthly usage is around 29 KWH's, not even close.

PLEASE BE TRUTHFUL, because so far you are not.

Inflation is a Tax on the Poor and the Middle Class.

Yet another XIDEN lie that he wouldn't raise taxes on those who make less than $400K per year.

A energy efficient refrigerator uses about 100 kws per month. How did yours run all month, along with other things for 29?

I'm not sure where you got your numbers for monthly use.

The number I got was 350 kwh per year. Which works out to be 2.9 cents a month and 35 dollars a year.

A photo of my refrigerator is below.

Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 9.53.30 AM.png

Frig#468.jpg

I'm not sure where you got your numbers for monthly use.

The number I got was 350 kwh per year. Which works out to be 2.9 cents a month and 35 dollars a year.

A photo of my refrigerator is below.

View attachment 552974

View attachment 552981

So by your example then, that refrigerator by itself would use 29 KWH's per month, which just happened to be your entire monthly usage.
And you want us to believe that your entire usage is around 29 KWH's for an entire month?

When you live alone, you don't use very much electricity.

You may live in a state that deregulated and privatized your electricity.

I don't.

The people of my state own that electricity. We control how it's generated, how much it costs and who runs the untility.

No private company owns it so they can't jack our prices up.

In fact, the people who run our Public Utility Districts in my state are elected by the people. They answer to the people. Not a greedy board of directors and stockholders.

As a result, we have the lowest electric rates in the nation. Instead of states where they deregulated and allowed a private company to steal from them.

Privatizing doesn't always guarantee good service and lower rates.

In fact, from what I've seen in the last 40 years, privatizing only causes sub par service and higher costs. There has to be a profit for the private company. We don't have to make a profit off the people of my state. We make our profit from selling our excess electricity to other states. Thanks to dumping fossil fuels and converting to renewables we have more electricity than we use so we sell the excess for a profit to other states.

You have no control of it. That private company has a monopoly and can set their rates while you can't do one single thing about it.

We can here. We set the rates. We elect people to run it. They answer to us. They have to come to the people to ask to raise the rates and justify the increase.

I'm sorry if you have to face high energy bills this winter. It's just too bad your state didn't follow my state's lead and diversify your energy sources to renewable and alternative sources.
Why continue to lie.

You're caught.

Now I have to question anything you've ever said and everything you post in the future.

Natural gas is going up everywhere... not just here.

And for the record...in 2021 my states electric rates were lower than yours. How do you explain that?

And California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island are all above 20¢ per KWH...New York is double my rate at 18¢...generally...the Blue States fucking suck and Washington State (along with Illinois... which is 90% rural co-ops like Missouri) is the outlier...while conversely...Red States generally have the lowest electric rate.

So please stop talking out of your ass about topics you've been spoon fed information about from looney left wing high school teachers and wait until you move out of mom's basement and pay a fucking bill or two.

Screenshot_20211017-222605.pngScreenshot_20211017-222530.png

Last edited:
Once again, your pannicking over something that hasn 't happened yet, and may not happen.

Once again, you view something that is not in any way the result of partisan politics, through a strictly partisan lens. This is why your country is in decline. You're convinced everything is political.

Shit happens to both sides, but you're just too stupid to react in a way that is beneficial to all of your citizens. You'll continue to cut off your nose to spite your face every single time, if you think it will harm the left more than it will you.
So what you gonna say when it does happen?

Filled my 500-gallon propane tank up early this year. But damn, I filled the car up today. It's a basic stripped-down Nissan with no amenities, and we get almost 40mpg. Two years ago I could fill the tank on $18. Today it cost me almost $30.
ROTFL! I always had a cat in the house as I love cats. I avoided using natural gas because I feared a leak would hurt the cat. Now I just use electric.

It's gonna be a bitch when the midwest, east, and south start having rolling blackouts this winter. All signs are pointing to a cold one.
Well the only thing that I can tel everyone. It is to buy a gas power generator or an invertor that is mounted in your vehicle but have the vehicle in your backyard with a long electrical core coming from it.

But you can buy a solar power generator.

Forum List

Back