Electric Bills Soar Across the Country as Winter Looms

Like illegals, they don't want wind and solar farms in their back yard.
for the illegals who were dropped off in many states, if not most of them, and have never seen winter. wait till they see how brutal our winters are, and along with a possible oil shortage, and millions of us chopping trees/wood knowing that we are going to be in for a real vicious winter. and then being stuck in their freezing homes when they get 3 feet of snow. welcome to America, and too bad there are no apartments available in Florida in the winter

Check with your local electric utility to see if cheaper off-peak rates are available, especially if you have electric heat.

for the illegals who were dropped off in many states, if not most of them, and have never seen winter. wait till they see how brutal our winters are, and along with a possible oil shortage, and millions of us chopping trees/wood knowing that we are going to be in for a real vicious winter. and then being stuck in their freezing homes when they get 3 feet of snow. welcome to America, and too bad there are no apartments available in Florida in the winter

I'm ready! :)
Wood-2020.JPG

I am off-grid and use solar with a generator backup if the sun doesn't shine for 3 days. I currently burn wood I cut on my own property for heat.
I simply don't care if power rates rise. Sorry but I don't.
I am currently working on a stove that would burn tires. It's not that I don't enjoy my wood stove. But a column of black smoke from a tire fueled stove would send a great message. Tires are free, and seem to be an issue to dispose of. I have a greenhouse built with soil filled tires.
I think it would be cool to burn them as fuel for heat. Enviro wackos probably are hyperventilating to read this....
I also love my 1982 Toyota pickup, which I affectionately call my "hydrocarbon powered eco-vehicle.

There are German people cutting down trees in their forests to prepare for winter. Look how easy it is for psychotics to control people.
My State Forest fuelwood permit only allows cutting fallen or standing dead trees. Cheap though. For $20 I can cut up to five cords per season.

Meh. My heat’s included in my rent anyway. It’s separate from my electric bill. It’s summer, with the A/C on, that my electric bill is high.

Meh. My heat’s included in my rent anyway. It’s separate from my electric bill. It’s summer, with the A/C on, that my electric bill is high.
Fuck all the poor struggling people right? You are okay. Thats all that matters.

Fuck all the poor struggling people right? You are okay. Thats all that matters.
The “poor struggling people” are mostly on welfare and have never paid for their heat or electric.

Their heat is jacked up so high in the winter they sit around the house in their underwear, and in the summer they crank up the A/C and bundle up in blankets.

The “poor struggling people” are mostly on welfare and have never paid for their heat or electric.

Right, There are no poor elderly people barely surviving on social security right? All elderly people are as rich as Midas right?

And of course, the children of those on welfare, its all their fault right?

You are one sorry ignorant piece of shit

Electric Bills Soar Across the Country as Winter Looms

(The Wall Street Journal) U.S. utility customers, faced with some of their largest bills in years, are set to pay even more this winter as natural-gas prices continue to climb.

Natural-gas prices have more than doubled this year because of a global supply shortage made worse by the war in Ukraine, and they are expected to remain elevated for months as fuel is needed to light and heat homes during the winter. The supply crunch has made it substantially more expensive for utilities to purchase or produce power, and those costs are being passed on to customers.

From New Hampshire to Louisiana, customers’ electricity rates are increasing. The Energy Information Administration anticipates the residential price of electricity will average 14.8 cents per kilowatt-hour in 2022, up 7.5% from 2021. The agency forecasts record gas consumption this year amid surging prices, in part because power producers are limited in their ability to burn coal instead due to supply constraints and plant retirements.

Electricity prices have surged in many parts of the country alongside natural-gas prices as exporters ship record amounts of the fuel abroad because of supply shortages in Europe, which is working to slash its reliance on Russian supplies. Natural-gas producers, hamstrung by pipeline constraints and investors pushing for austerity, haven’t increased production enough to alleviate the pressure.

TheReaper says: More people will die this winter due to liberal energy policies. And it's by design.

I hope every Dem here takes it in the shorts

Forum List

Back