US Military just released this video of Trans Lt. Col

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
so we can prove just how 'WOKE" we are when we're invaded by the enemy.

AWESOME

LOL...

Yeah... We need F-15's to fight these faggots?

Tell that to the Taliban, they still won when we had real men in the military.

When I was in the Army during the Vietnam days.
Somebody would have shot these transgender freakazoids during the next firefight with the enemy. Hey, friendly fire accidents happen dontcha know.
Thankful we didn't have any of these perverts in our unit.
If we did, they stayed well hidden deep in the closet. ... :cool:

As if we couldn't tell.

This is the best of America. Isn't that just pathetic. We don't have to reach as far as Russian and Chinese military goes. A gang right here will be playing football with his head.

Heresy.jpg

Maybe its time to remake the "Sands of Iwo Jima" with the John Wayne role played by a man in drag? Rewrite the history, and have the Marines take the beach in heels?

AWESOME
So I'm not military but isn't the idea of having command to command the respect of those you lead? Not to force broken barriers down people's throats? Let the real world set the WOKE trends

AWESOME
Unless you and yer pals are willing to walk the walk STFU, at least they serve their nation.

AWESOME
So I'm not military but isn't the idea of having command to command the respect of those you lead? Not to force broken barriers down people's throats? Let the real world set the WOKE trends
You have just exposed yerself as someone who don't know shit from Shinola when it comes to the military way...The military is all about shoving shit down yer throat and telling you to deal with it.

When I was in the Army during the Vietnam days.
Somebody would have shot these transgender freakazoids during the next firefight with the enemy. Hey, friendly fire accidents happen dontcha know.
Thankful we didn't have any of these perverts in our unit.
If we did, they stayed well hidden deep in the closet. ... :cool:
So you were horrible human beings. Future Trump supporters.

"Sands of Iwo Jima" (2021) starring RuPaul as Sgt. John Stryker?

That would really give a different flavor to that classic film, no?

Forum List

Back