US is nothing without the ...

I don't believe that. I believe the Vatican has infiltrated America through their Jesuit institutions, education system, infiltrating our politics through freemasonry, Jesuit run - and other groups, our government, and as they have control of the federal reserve system, the UN, NATO, etc - there is no question in my mind that they are the ones subsidizing ISIS and ISIL. When haven't they been behind a World War? A genocide? Even the assassination of American Presidents. Think!

The Mossad is the very least of this worlds troubles.

I do not believe that either the mossad or the Vatican is aiding ISIS. Isis is
supported by the very broadbased tax called "zakat"------the tax of the
Righteous. The word "zakat" is rooted in the semitic word for
righteous

I disagree with you, Rosie. History tells me a different story. That is all I have to say in this discussion. You can believe what you want to believe.

US is nothing without the Zionist money, the poison ivy grips all US. This is a wake up call !!!

Really, you silly Muslim. America is made up of many people of all backgrounds, and people from around the world are clamoring to come here. I don't think they are that anxious to become citizens of a country like Turkey. In fact, outside of a Middle East market, there are newpaper racks with news for many different groups. One of the newspaper is entitled Turkish News so it seems that your Turkish friends didn't mind coming to America to breathe the same air as those terrible "Zionists." Wake up call for all the minorities in Turkey -- better leave now because the Muslims leading the country are certainly not like Ataturk.

I don't believe that. I believe the Vatican has infiltrated America through their Jesuit institutions, education system, infiltrating our politics through freemasonry, Jesuit run - and other groups, our government, and as they have control of the federal reserve system, the UN, NATO, etc - there is no question in my mind that they are the ones subsidizing ISIS and ISIL. When haven't they been behind a World War? A genocide? Even the assassination of American Presidents. Think!

righteous

And being a semitic you would know that. Zionism is the global problem

righteous

That is that is what your Roman Catholic Vatican wants you to believe. But it is the Romans who are determined to dominate the world through a One World Govt / religion with their Pope as Ruler, as God Almighty. One day you will realize that and wonder how they ever managed to deceive the world - even yourself, Penelope.

righteous

Penelope shit is the global problem and the stench. What is a "semitic," illiterate
bitch? I am a jew----both of my parents were jews born in the USA----you are OBVIOUSLY very reluctant to discuss the dung heap from which you were spawned----filthy cow.

I'm not Jewish. I wish I was born into a Jewish family, with Jewish parents but I wasn't. Inwardly I am a Jew but outwardly my DNA doesn't reveal any such blessing, Penelope.

Forum List

Back