US Intel thinks that Russian delayed retreat from Kherson until after mid-terms

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Of course Putin wants the MAGA repubs in charge of Ukraine military aid. And he did not want to do anything to help Biden before the mid-terms. The Kremlin is all in for the MAGA repubs.

Of course Putin wants the MAGA repubs in charge of Ukraine military aid. And he did not want to do anything to help Biden before the mid-terms. The Kremlin is all in for the MAGA repubs.
I wouldn't doubt it at all. Putin can't be trusted. Same goes for the safety of the people in Kherson.

So you are bitching because some people in the country dont want to be involved with other peoples problems?
I am young and still remember when the left wasnt war mongering corporatists. My son wont ever know that, though. Goddamn freaks.

I wouldn't doubt it at all. Putin can't be trusted. Same goes for the safety of the people in Kherson.
Zelenky was pretty brave to visit there. I would not have put it past Poootin to launch a major missile attack again the city while he was there.

But Zelensky has guts. Maybe Kevin and his other spineless MAGA members should take some lessons from Zelensky on what fortitude means. Naw, they won't. They will just let the giant orange turd lose them another election, cause they are too scared of the Mafia Boss and his cult to tell him to "GO AWAY!"

Zelenky was pretty brave to visit there. I would not have put it past Poootin to launch a major missile attack again the city while he was there.

But Zelensky has guts. Maybe Kevin and his other spineless MAGA members should take some lessons from Zelensky on what fortitude means. Naw, they won't. They will just let the giant orange turd lose them another election, cause they are too scared of the Mafia Boss and his cult to tell him to "GO AWAY!"
Word is Russia still hasn't fully retreated. Some 40K troops still there. Setting up artillery across the river and hunkering down for Winter.

Word is Russia still hasn't fully retreated. Some 40K troops still there. Setting up artillery across the river and hunkering down for Winter.
Cut their supply lines...and see how long they last.

The battle for Kherson City is over, but no one is hunkering down for the winter.

Forum List

Back