Putin and his regime are done, who gonna fight knowing so-called 'new territorials' can be given back as a sign of good will

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Kherson has changed anything, Russians stand up against Putin and his criminal regime
Only completely idiots can gonna fight now because many know Putin gives away all 'new' acquired territorials soon.
Putin's propaganda starts to bomb the infrastructure of Ukraine but only few believe honesty of Pitin

Now the time of Russian Nationalists and Patriots is coming

What they will do at first?

1. The idiotic war will be stop immediately ( negotiations with USA only without flunkies like EU or Ukraine itself )
2. Russia goes completely to the East ( no relations with the West are possible in the future )
3. Erection of a huge and secure wall on the borders with Ukraine and EU
4. Re-organisation ( liquidation ) of KGB and offices subverted by former communists
5. National Russian laws like Ukrainian ones
6. Free business, Free speech, release of political prisoners including CIA guy Navalny
7. New Constitution
8 Of course punishment of all those who robe the country and its people since 1991
9 Religion Freedom ( Not only KGB Orthodox Church alone )
10. And many other things of course including abolishment of fake 'elections' and the corrupted 'parliament'

The Russian political system will be like those which existed through centuries until Romanows start to tun and to pillage Russia

I just hope that the citizens of Russia has the decency to tie up loose ends when this debacle is all said and done.

If you know what I mean.

I just hope that the citizens of Russia has the decency to tie up loose ends when this debacle is all said and done.
If you know what I mean.

First of all the West shall condemn murdering of Russians in Donbass since 2014
Thereafter negotiate peace with Russia

Thereafter Russia ( without corrupted regime of idiot Putin ) and the West are divorced for ever

Forum List

Back