Zone1 US has never been a racist country

F50E3BFA-1BC1-44F1-B7C0-79A6E2679C29.jpeg

the country has never had those laws

those are called states,,
Keep bullshitting yourself and your ilk.

As for your "country" bull, - Are the US Armed Forces a State or a National institution?
And there is no "country" called e.g. Oklahoma, or e.g. Texas etc, - but States that constitute the country USA.

Segregation laws ruling the "eligibility" of Negro personal/Officers, to enter the Ft. Sill Officers mess, were in place till 1976 !! - been there, seen it myself.

There is a valid reason, for "inherent racists like IM2" to spread their hatred across USMB.

Last edited:
Quotas were deemed unconstitutional for non whites with Bakke. However, there has always been a white quota. But some whites don't see it that way. Some whites don't seem to understand they are a race.

Yeah, the “white quota” is now called “diversity”.

If you validate the racism of some, then you are really just validating racism.
The US Armed Forces are not - "some"
Neither are a dozen States and more that implemented the Jim Craw laws.

To state that the USA was never a racist country is simply a lie. And ignoring facts doesn't help in that matter either.

Name a racial quota.
We conquered this continent, displacing the people that lost. Your definition would fit any country, so not racist. It is simply that advance technological countries have always displaced less advanced culture, not due to race, simply to greater organization, technology and of course logistics. Blacks from that continent were already slaves when they arrived and the average American owned no slaves and in less than a hundred years, it was abolished, at the cost of great treasure and loss of life.
This is not a racist nation.
That's not what happened here. Smallpox laden blankets and broken treaties is not superior technology or better organization. And your description of blacks in Africa is way too simplistic compared to the reality of how many slaves were acquired. On top of that, Africans didn't float over here with ships full of slaves to sell to whites, and furthermore the majority of the slaves in America by the time of the civil war had been mass produced by slave breeders.

This nation was founded based on racist principles. To Americas s credit, it continues trying to solve the problem desspite the consistent backlash from part of the white population.

There is a book out titled "Stamped from the Beginning", you guys should read it. Things just are not the way many here claim.

Them dudes knew what America was about. I'm listening to James Brown's band right now, it's epic!

He ain't even come out yet and they're killin' it! They done did some blues and Star Wars and Somewhere Over the Rainbow..

He knew how to put a band together. He comes in 24 minutes in.

He was an American treasure.

Last edited:
That's not what happened here. Smallpox laden blankets and broken treaties is not superior technology or better organization. And your description of blacks in Africa is way too simplistic compared to the reality of how many slaves were acquired. On top of that, Africans didn't float over here with ships full of slaves to sell to whites, and furthermore the majority of the slaves in America by the time of the civil war had been mass profuced by slave breeders.

This nation was founded based on racist principles. To Americas s credit, it continues trying to solve the problem desspite the consistent backlash from part of the white population.

There is a book out titled "Stamped from the Beginning", you guys should read it. Things just are not the way many here claim.
Biologic warfare is indeed a more advanced technology in applied application. We no longer allow its use by the US Military.
Are you referring to the blacks in Africa, conquered by stronger tribes, held and sold as slaves into the international slave trade for trade goods and money? No ship owned by the United States and manned by our Navy carried slaves for the slave trade, that I am aware of.

The nation was not founded on racist principles. It is rare to see you mention it being to America's credit that it continues to try to solve the problem, and it is appreciated. I freely admit, there is indeed backlash from a white supremacist minority culture and sympathizers.

Biologic warfare is indeed a more advanced technology in applied application. We no longer allow its use by the US Military.
Are you referring to the blacks in Africa, conquered by stronger tribes, held and sold as slaves into the international slave trade for trade goods and money? No ship owned by the United States and manned by our Navy carried slaves for the slave trade, that I am aware of.

The nation was not founded on racist principles. It is rare to see you mention it being to America's credit that it continues to try to solve the problem, and it is appreciated. I freely admit, there is indeed backlash from a white supremacist minority culture and sympathizers.
I liked a lot of that.

Except how much backlash is there from
a white supremacist minority culture and sympathizers.

Wtf is that shit? :auiqs.jpg:

Them dudes knew what America was about. I'm listening to James Brown's band right now, it's epic!

He ain't even come out yet and they're killin' it! They done did some blues and Star Wars and Somewhere Over the Rainbow..

He knew how to put a band together. He comes in 24 minutes in.

He was an American treasure.

They knew what America was about and they didn't look at it the way you think.

Yes, it is. Do racial quotas exist?

Yes, it was. Were the Indians slaughtered and blacks put into slavery?

As for your "country" bull, - Are the US Armed Forces a State or a National institution?
And there is no "country" called e.g. Oklahoma, or e.g. Texas etc, - but States that constitute the country USA.

Segregation laws ruling the "eligibility" of Negro personal/Officers, to enter the Ft. Sill Officers mess, were in place till 1976 !! - been there, seen it myself.

There is a valid reason, for "inherent racists like IM2" to spread their hatred across USMB.
So the very last vestiges of "systemic racism" disappeared 50 years ago by your own admission yet you and the other America haters squeal "AMERICA IS RACIST!!!" That's ridiculous.

White 6, I'm talking about the tribes armed with guns given to them by Europeans in return for captives. But I also am referring to the consistent white backlash in America such as what we're seeing right now.. The nation was indeed founded on racist principles, and you really need to stop trying to minimize how things are. To you it's a white minority, but that miinority is probably 40-50 million whites and that means that more whites are racists tthat the entire population of blacks in America.

segragation was good for everyone especially blacks,,

The US Armed Forces are not - "some"
Neither are a dozen States and more that implemented the Jim Craw laws.

To state that the USA was never a racist country is simply a lie. And ignoring facts doesn't help in that matter either.
I have never denied the racism of the past. It’s actually the people on your side of the issue who denies racism outside the context of white people.

But that’s not even what I was saying in what you responded to. You are the one who said IM2’s racism had a “valid reason”. If you can validate his racism, then you are just validating racism.

Forum List

Back