US Generals Lied, Lost Wars, And Looted Those They Claimed To Serve

Flash first France, then the US..I have many links/quotes/etc in my thread
..blah blah blah --no win ..not even close to a win

We will have to agree to disagree.

That shithead LBJ mismanaged the war and caused far too many American casualties. "Hey, lets fight the NVA on their terms, what could possibly go wrong?". It failed for LBJ just like it failed for the French.

Nixon took the war to the North. He literally kicked the shit out of them. He forced them to sign the Paris Peace Accords, which guaranteed the sovereignty of South Vietnam. That was the objective all along. We had won.

The politicians both Democrats and Republicans gave away the victory. Shame!

By the way, as a side note. I was in Vietnam from November 1967 until April 1970. When I first got there everybody was gung ho about kicking ass. After Tet (a major military victory for the US) that asshole LBJ announced he was going to stop attacks on North Vietnam. That signaled that LBJ didn't know his ass from a hole in ground about the war and he had no idea on to defeat the NVA/VC. From that day on many troops said "fuck it" and stopped giving a shit and only wanting to go back home. Nixon fixed it with the massive bombing of North Vietnam and that drove them to the bargaining table.

The Paris Peace Accord won the war for the US and South Vietnam.

All we had to do provide support for South Vietnam like we did for South Korea.

But we didn't do it so the North invaded.

If you point is that eventually the corrupt South Vietnam government would have blown it then that is an interesting point of view but we will never know. South Korea had some pretty corrupt leaders but we managed to stabilize the government.

We will never know because the Democrats gave the victory away.
Not to mention the VC were wiped out

I don't fault you. You have been conditioned to unquestioningly support your military. I was the same for years. I served 25 as a matter of fact.
It's a scam, you are being led along a garden to the edge of a very high cliff.
I made a decent living for 20 years in the military but many people are shocked to hear me refer to my service and combat time as that time I was muscle for an international crime cartel otherwise known as the US Government.

I made a decent living for 20 years in the military but many people are shocked to hear me refer to my service and combat time as that time I was muscle for an international crime cartel otherwise known as the US Government.
Yes sir...we are on the exact same page on that. Me and uncle same had a deal. I assist with his bullshit nation raping, and he gives me a nice pension, and disability every month till I kick over. Probably, at least partially, from one of the 50 things he injected in my ass to enable me to fight his shitty little imperial wars.

We will have to agree to disagree.

That shithead LBJ mismanaged the war and caused far too many American casualties. "Hey, lets fight the NVA on their terms, what could possibly go wrong?". It failed for LBJ just like it failed for the French.

Nixon took the war to the North. He literally kicked the shit out of them. He forced them to sign the Paris Peace Accords, which guaranteed the sovereignty of South Vietnam. That was the objective all along. We had won.

The politicians both Democrats and Republicans gave away the victory. Shame!

By the way, as a side note. I was in Vietnam from November 1967 until April 1970. When I first got there everybody was gung ho about kicking ass. After Tet (a major military victory for the US) that asshole LBJ announced he was going to stop attacks on North Vietnam. That signaled that LBJ didn't know his ass from a hole in ground about the war and he had no idea on to defeat the NVA/VC. From that day on many troops said "fuck it" and stopped giving a shit and only wanting to go back home. Nixon fixed it with the massive bombing of North Vietnam and that drove them to the bargaining table.
Exact same thing in Afghanistan. These wars were not designed to win. They were extended business plans greased with American blood and tax dollars.

So the 9-11 attack had nothing to do with it?

Prove it.
Big one. No declaration of war. If you want to win, you go ALL in. You don't fiddle fuck around trying to train the locals to win. You don't take 10....15...20 years to win. You go in, you kill every MFer in sight, and you win.
Do you think they tried to win 'hearts and minds' in WW2? No they fucking fire bombed Dresden...they fire bombed Tokyo.
They won. You see the difference?

Big one. No declaration of war. If you want to win, you go ALL in. You don't fiddle fuck around trying to train the locals to win. You don't take 10....15...20 years to win. You go in, you kill every MFer in sight, and you win.
Do you think they tried to win 'hearts and minds' in WW2? No they fucking fire bombed Dresden...they fire bombed Tokyo.
They won. You see the difference?

1) No nation declares war anymore.
2) There is more than one way to win a war.

1) No nation declares war anymore.
2) There is more than one way to win a war.
1-EXACTLY....much more PROFITABLE (Mil industrial complex) to exist in a police action. So...they weren't really trying to win were they? Thus the 10...15....20 year timetables...see how that works?

2-Yes there is...but there is only one quick way. There are also many ways to exteeeeeend them out. Money money money.

From 2013...the money was flowing.

Actual military actions are not that profitable.
Not for the tax payer. You wanna check KBR? Blackwater? McDonnell Douglas? Boeing? Raytheon?
They have made many many billions off of our backs. Fighting these bullshit wars for THEIR profit.

Yes sir...we are on the exact same page on that. Me and uncle same had a deal. I assist with his bullshit nation raping, and he gives me a nice pension, and disability every month till I kick over. Probably, at least partially, from one of the 50 things he injected in my ass to enable me to fight his shitty little imperial wars.
I don't mind doing dirt for pay, I just don't do it to my own people.

The last General to lose a war was MacArthur in Korea and the media gave him a tickertape parade. Generals don't lose wars these days.

Generals also apparently don't work very hard to stop them.

And fast food workers don't work really hard to get you to eat a balanced diet (unless, "Do you want fries with that?" is an attempt to add more carbs to your burger meal).

14-confessions-from-fast-food-workers-that-will-make-you-sick.jpg

It's a general's job to fight the war that politicians start. Within the restrictions that politicians create.

Forum List

Back