The Pentagon says its new AI can see events 'days in advance'

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day with this, their flights of fancy should be quite entertaining.

For those of us with both feet on the ground can see the potential benefits and not just focus on the potential misuses even though Skynet and ARIIA come to mind. By the way, did I mention that I love sci-fi movies and books?

The US military is testing the use of cutting-edge data gathering tools combined with artificial intelligence to predict enemies' next moves up to days in advance.

Speaking at a press conference, the commander of the US Northern Command (NORTHCOM) Glen VanHerck revealed that trials have been ongoing to improve the military's use of data when making key strategic decisions, with the third part of an initiative called the Global Information Dominance Experiment (GIDE) showing promising results.

Conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day with this, their flights of fancy should be quite entertaining.

For those of us with both feet on the ground can see the potential benefits and not just focus on the potential misuses even though Skynet and ARIIA come to mind. By the way, did I mention that I love sci-fi movies and books?

Good generals have been able to do this forever.

No biggie. I invented a program that does that in 2016. I just asked it what the most important topics of the day that usmb leftists will be discussing 5 weeks from now, and here is what came out:

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump TrumTrump Trump Trump Trump Trump Ttump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Last edited:

Seeing the future is great but I'm not sure about dropping a bomb on someone based on their predicted future behavior.

Forum List

Back