US formally declares Russian military hsd committed war crimes

He left the people who live, (lived) there.
We have 30 thousand afghans living on military bases getting free food, free phone, free Uber, buying them houses , thousands of them have 6 year old child brides, most are unvetted. Your man is killing America

We have 30 thousand afghans living on military bases getting free food, free phone, free Uber, buying them houses , thousands of them have 6 year old child brides, most are unvetted. Your man is killing America

They would still be sitting in Afghanistan if we hadn't decided we needed to "make over" Afghanistan and badly fail at it.

They would still be sitting in Afghanistan if we hadn't decided we needed to "make over" Afghanistan and badly fail at it.

I said something that is going to kill America and you say? To bad? Lol that’s treason my friend,, do you live in America?

I said something that is going to kill America and you say? To bad? Lol that’s treason my friend,, do you live in America?

When you do really stupid things, bad things happen. For some reason that is a near impossible lesson for people to learn.

When you do really stupid things, bad things happen. For some reason that is a near impossible lesson for people to learn.
Some ppl think going to war with Germany was stupid .. should we take in nazis? Why does your view trump others?

If you want to be part of America I’d suggest you change your tune.

If you think sending Americans off to die in wars that can't even be justified is how you side with America, well.........

Where is this happening? (you know it isn't)
Just another MAGA lie....trying to imply that some of the mob that attacked the US Capitol on January 6th have been jailed indefinitely. They should be held for sedition....like the leader trump should be indicted for sedition.

Just another MAGA lie....trying to imply that some of the mob that attacked the US Capitol on January 6th have been jailed indefinitely. They should be held for sedition....like the leader trump should be indicted for sedition.
That’s a war crime. You can join Biden in jail with Putin

If you’d stop being so naive of current events you’d be a conservative too.
I feel good that we have a Commander in Chief that is telling Pootin he is a war criminal...instead of one that takes the word of the murderer over that of United States Intelligence. You do recall that the Kremlin celebrated after trump won in 2016? Why do you think they did that?

Forum List

Back