US formally declares Russian military hsd committed war crimes

I feel good that we have a Commander in Chief that is telling Pootin he is a war criminal...instead of one that takes the word of the murderer over that of United States Intelligence. You do recall that the Kremlin celebrated after trump won in 2016? Why do you think they did that?
Joe Biden dropped a bomb and killed seven family members trying to drink water.. he has incarcerated Americans and definitely for trespassing. Joe Biden is a war criminal and he has no argument to make with Putin

Slow Joe finally pushed into the obvious.... it was a war crime when the first civilian building was hit... it sure seems to me that Joe is setting screens for Putin to take it to the hoop....

Yay merrykunt ! Pooty Poot Evil !

Napalm-girl-Pulitzer-Prize-Kim-Phuc.png

So you blame the U.S. for the horrors Ho Chi Min and Kruschev inflicted on Viet Nam?

Yes....it is about time.
The U.S. eh ????? Who are we to declare anything under our name alone ?????? We have lost the moral high ground in life, and for us under our current leadership to declare anything is a joke.

Keep on hoping and getting all giddy about this country being any better than anyone else in the world, when we stand here guilty of some terrible things going on within.

If we declare anything, it best be that we declare it as a world body, but no longer with our singular name on it. Not until we get our country back in order. Just my thoughts.

Let's see how many trips outside Russia Pootin takes during and after his war...? I suggest he will only visit countries that are not inclined to arrest him.
Provide your link that Trump will admire Putin. What a Burke. If you're gonna spout something, at least get both brain cells in unison.

The British Interior Minister told the prankers that she was ready to help those, who are called neo-nazis. Hypocritical bitches.

Forum List

Back