UPDATE: Democrats, Not Trump Supporters, Are the True Jan. 6 Insurrectionists

I already knew that.

The real insurrectionists are the people accusing them of insurrection. They, the accusers who are demanding a “commission” be formed to study this non-existent insurrection, are the ones taking over our country and imposing their will on the people.

And they’re doing this after an election that has never had its fairness investigated and about which no one can say—other than pronouncing an opinion as fact—who was victorious.

They have, as the courts would say, no standing.
It's a bit hypocritical for the so-called Democrats, to call 52 "unarmed" people who physically forced their way into the Capitol Building (the remaining 148 simply walked in) an actual insurrection, while the supporters of the falsely called Democrat Party were and are rioting, attacking people, committing arson and looting in major Democrat run cities across the nation.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I already knew that.

The real insurrectionists are the people accusing them of insurrection. They, the accusers who are demanding a “commission” be formed to study this non-existent insurrection, are the ones taking over our country and imposing their will on the people.

And they’re doing this after an election that has never had its fairness investigated and about which no one can say—other than pronouncing an opinion as fact—who was victorious.

It's a bit hypocritical for the so-called Democrats, to call 52 "unarmed" people who physically forced their way into the Capitol Building (the remaining 148 simply walked in) an actual insurrection, while the supporters of the falsely called Democrat Party were and are rioting, attacking people, committing arson and looting in major Democrat run cities across the nation.
You're not supposed to mention that. It completely fucks up their game. In fact, you're not even supposed to know about such things, since their propaganda wing doesn't report on it, and they're desperately trying to silence any other means of reporting that exposes it.

I already knew that.

That dog won't hunt.
It will, and you do not own that dog. Stop trying to shit on other Americans.
You can try the courts. You're welcome to any defense you want to use, but probably won't get you out of fines and time if charged.

I already knew that.

Trying so, so hard to turn the lie into the truth. Republicans know if they don't and that commission gets to air the dirty laundry, they know it's all on their side of the aisle. They will get smoked in the midterms.

Honestly, I have to say, the desperation is almost heartwarming. Republicans know their party is on the brink of destruction. They are pulling out all the stops to avoid the extinction level event coming. :)

I already knew that.

You're not supposed to mention that. It completely fucks up their game. In fact, you're not even supposed to know about such things, since their propaganda wing doesn't report on it, and they're desperately trying to silence any other means of reporting that exposes it.
Once they become the only allowed, one-party political system and can become the authoritarian, tyrannical government that they are pushing us towards, they will indeed successfully silence opponents, violently.

I already knew that.

I am so over this shit I JUST DON'T CARE.

I don't care what they "find"
I don't care what they "say"
I don't care that the media will ignore current events and real news to cover this circus.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

The politicians and media have cried wolf one too many times and I've completely tuned out to their nonsense.
Just admit the blob supporters are the insurrectionists...

Move this garbage to the basement where it belongs.

The blob supporters were the ones who killed a cop, injured 140 more, damaged the Capitol building...

I already knew that.

"blame others for what you do"
-Saul Alinsky

I'm with you - I agree with you. But they are doing it - what is their end game??? Trump has already been cleared - can't try him twice for the same charge.

What is their end game???

I'm with you - I agree with you. But they are doing it - what is their end game??? Trump has already been cleared - can't try him twice for the same charge.

What is their end game???
Trump can be tried twice and it's not double jeopardy.

I already knew that.

Right. The real danger was and is in the cities with riots. If the so called insurrectionists acted like the rioters, the Capitol building would not be standing.

I already knew that.

-Saul Alinsky

No one from your phantom right wing boogeyman conspiracy theory fringe groups were there that day. Just Trump supporters..because he lost..and he got mad.
My guess is he knew the shitstorm that was coming his way and he thought, meh..."may as well". :)

I already knew that.

-Saul Alinsky

No one from your phantom right wing boogeyman conspiracy theory fringe groups were there that day. Just Trump supporters..because he lost..and he got mad.
My guess is he knew the shitstorm that was coming his way and he thought, meh..."may as well". :)
Trump did not lose he was defrauded and more people realize that now because of the outrageous excuses Dominion and Democrats are using to shut down audits and investigations. Your Big Lie is on life support.

I already knew that.

That dog won't hunt.
You can try the courts. You're welcome to any defense you want to use, but probably won't get you out of fines and time if charged.
The court of public opinion will do after the fraud is exposed.

I already knew that.

That dog won't hunt.
Good luck with that. I wonder what the Vegas line on that happening is. You should get down on it.

I already knew that.

That dog won't hunt.
Good luck with that. I wonder what the Vegas line on that happening is. You should get down on it.
Odds are pretty good that dog is not listening. Odds are that dog will find what he is looking for. You have no choice but to sit back and wait. No one is going to stop a Senate from doing what its voters want.

I am so over this shit I JUST DON'T CARE.

I don't care what they "find"
I don't care what they "say"
I don't care that the media will ignore current events and real news to cover this circus.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

The politicians and media have cried wolf one too many times and I've completely tuned out to their nonsense.
You have room for more BENGHAZI! though, right?
Shouldn't you be out looting some Malt liquor somewhere?
Look at the old white Grandpa trying to deny that he is not racist

People believe that racism exists, in many forms, and you just highlighted one.

Forum List

Back