UPDATE: Democrats, Not Trump Supporters, Are the True Jan. 6 Insurrectionists

I am so over this shit I JUST DON'T CARE.

I don't care what they "find"
I don't care what they "say"
I don't care that the media will ignore current events and real news to cover this circus.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

The politicians and media have cried wolf one too many times and I've completely tuned out to their nonsense.
You have room for more BENGHAZI! though, right?
Shouldn't you be out looting some Malt liquor somewhere?
Look at the old white Grandpa trying to deny that he is not racist

People believe that racism exists, in many forms, and you just highlighted one.
I have Black friends who would laugh at that joke. Should I tell them they are not Black.

I already knew that.

The real insurrectionists are the people accusing them of insurrection. They, the accusers who are demanding a “commission” be formed to study this non-existent insurrection, are the ones taking over our country and imposing their will on the people.

And they’re doing this after an election that has never had its fairness investigated and about which no one can say—other than pronouncing an opinion as fact—who was victorious.

They have, as the courts would say, no standing.
Contrary to what Roger L. Simon writes, he's definitely spaceman (or a space case) living on Mars.

679438C6-00FE-4C1C-BC17-BFA0B4D554AE.jpeg

I already knew that.

The real insurrectionists are the people accusing them of insurrection. They, the accusers who are demanding a “commission” be formed to study this non-existent insurrection, are the ones taking over our country and imposing their will on the people.

And they’re doing this after an election that has never had its fairness investigated and about which no one can say—other than pronouncing an opinion as fact—who was victorious.

Delusional trump fluffers. :heehee:

I already knew that.

Contrary to what Roger L. Simon writes, he's definitely spaceman (or a space case) living on Mars.
That is your opinion which has no value over here. Stealing an election is an insurrection.

I already knew that.

Delusional trump fluffers. :heehee:
Vs. delusional troll.

I already knew that.

"blame others for what you do"
-Saul Alinsky

No one from your phantom right wing boogeyman conspiracy theory fringe groups were there that day. Just Trump supporters..because he lost..and he got mad.
My guess is he knew the shitstorm that was coming his way and he thought, meh..."may as well". :)
Trump did not lose he was defrauded and more people realize that now because of the outrageous excuses Dominion and Democrats are using to shut down audits and investigations. Your Big Lie is on life support.
You're right. Your big lie is on life support. Right now, you can thank McConnell and McCarthy for not sticking the knife in the back of your conspiracy theory. If either had any integrity or spine, they'd have thrown Trump under the bus where his fat ass belongs. He lost. Because he blew the response to the pandemic. Then, instead of licking his wounds and regrouping for 2024, he pitches a legal and insurrectionist hissy fit and ends up costing the Republican party two slam dunk Senate seats in GA. I tell you, NO ONE should ever again post that Mitch McConnell is the Grim Reaper. Because he just opened wide and cucked himself to Trump. I'm gonna love watching the sallow faced turtle get his comeuppance. :)

It really does make me smile. From ear to ear. The Republican Party....coming to a very sad and ignominious end.

I already knew that.

-Saul Alinsky

No one from your phantom right wing boogeyman conspiracy theory fringe groups were there that day. Just Trump supporters..because he lost..and he got mad.
My guess is he knew the shitstorm that was coming his way and he thought, meh..."may as well". :)
Trump did not lose he was defrauded and more people realize that now because of the outrageous excuses Dominion and Democrats are using to shut down audits and investigations. Your Big Lie is on life support.
You're right. Your big lie is on life support. Right now, you can thank McConnell and McCarthy for not sticking the knife in the back of your conspiracy theory. If either had any integrity or spine, they'd have thrown Trump under the bus where his fat ass belongs. He lost. Because he blew the response to the pandemic. Then, instead of licking his wounds and regrouping for 2024, he pitches a legal and insurrectionist hissy fit and ends up costing the Republican party two slam dunk Senate seats in GA. I tell you, NO ONE should ever again post that Mitch McConnell is the Grim Reaper. Because he just opened wide and cucked himself to Trump. I'm gonna love watching the sallow faced turtle get his comeuppance. :)

It really does make me smile. From ear to ear. The Republican Party....coming to a very sad and ignominious end.
They are not the Republican party. Both are serving their last terms.

I already knew that.

I am so over this shit I JUST DON'T CARE.

I don't care what they "find"
I don't care what they "say"
I don't care that the media will ignore current events and real news to cover this circus.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

The politicians and media have cried wolf one too many times and I've completely tuned out to their nonsense.

Welcome. The anxiety level is quite comfortable here.

I already knew that.

People still listen to what the democrats have to say?

Why?

I know, lets set up a commission to study the question.

You lack the IQ to respond to my comments.

Please Stop.

Safe Spaces are down the hall to the LEFT !!
I would have thought it would have been obvious to you. I dismissed it. You alt-righters always drag the same "Alinsky", "Goebbels", "1984" shit out every time you get cornered.
I could have just said, sit down and STFU...but I didn't...oh..wait..nevermind..I did. :) My bad.

I already knew that.

That is your opinion which has no value over here. Stealing an election is an insurrection.
It's like the staff at the Epoch Times was sitting around in a conference room until someone asked, "What's the craziest thing we could write?" Then a bunch of hands go up as people start tossing out idea after idea until at one point someone says, "How about if we accuse the people of attacking the Capitol of being the true patriots and the people who want a commission to investigate it of being the TRUE insurrectionists?"

The suddenly, in unison, the group yells out, "THAT'S IT!"

I never cease to be amazed at how people can so willingly sell their good reputations and their integrity for so little in return.

You see, Roger L. Simon will never be able to get a job at a reputable news organization.

Last edited:
I already knew that.

-Saul Alinsky

They are not the Republican party. Both are serving their last terms.
You are correct. They are the Trump Party. And you are right, they ARE serving their last term. Oh they'll try voter suppression, gerrymandering, avoidance, and harp on the big lie.
But that asteroid is coming..for all of you. Again. I smile. :)

What a ridiculous claim. You understand that the Epoch Times is a batshit crazy conspiracy theory site, don't you?
You understand that the msm is a batshit crazy, conspiracy theory , don't you?

I already knew that.

Your desperation is showing.

View attachment 491686
so is yours...has been 4 quite sometime now

What a ridiculous claim. You understand that the Epoch Times is a batshit crazy conspiracy theory site, don't you?
You understand that the msm is a batshit crazy, conspiracy theory , don't you?

No. We understand that a group of Chinese dissidents posing as alt-right sympathizers and feeding into right wing conspiracy theories...is batshit cray-cray.

Forum List

Back