UPDATE: Democrats, Not Trump Supporters, Are the True Jan. 6 Insurrectionists

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I already knew that.

The real insurrectionists are the people accusing them of insurrection. They, the accusers who are demanding a “commission” be formed to study this non-existent insurrection, are the ones taking over our country and imposing their will on the people.

And they’re doing this after an election that has never had its fairness investigated and about which no one can say—other than pronouncing an opinion as fact—who was victorious.

They have, as the courts would say, no standing.

I already knew that.

The real insurrectionists are the people accusing them of insurrection. They, the accusers who are demanding a “commission” be formed to study this non-existent insurrection, are the ones taking over our country and imposing their will on the people.

And they’re doing this after an election that has never had its fairness investigated and about which no one can say—other than pronouncing an opinion as fact—who was victorious.

I am so over this shit I JUST DON'T CARE.

I don't care what they "find"
I don't care what they "say"
I don't care that the media will ignore current events and real news to cover this circus.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

The politicians and media have cried wolf one too many times and I've completely tuned out to their nonsense.

I don't care that the media will ignore current events and real news to cover this circus.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

The politicians and media have cried wolf one too many times and I've completely tuned out to their nonsense.
You have room for more BENGHAZI! though, right? Right!!?!???

Last edited:
What a ridiculous claim. You understand that the Epoch Times is a batshit crazy conspiracy theory site, don't you?
No I don't realize and that and not about to take your word on it. The people who stole the election are the insurrectionists.
Of course you don't. Trump supporters have trouble accepting reality.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

You have room for more BENGHAZI! though, right?
Shouldn't you be out looting some Malt liquor somewhere?

I already knew that.

Your desperation is showing.

137289244_1779182235568235_1140420812587875036_n.jpg

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

You have room for more BENGHAZI! though, right?
Shouldn't you be out looting some Malt liquor somewhere?
Look at that! Some not so systemic racism!

I already knew that.

View attachment 491686
I am not desperate. I know what happened.

I already knew that.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Exactly. All these "investigations" are nothing more than POLITICAL DISTRACTIONS. They're POLITICAL GAMES. Just more CRAP for the democrat propaganda wing to spread. I don't listen to any of it, because we'll never hear the God honest truth about who's to blame, what happened, and not a one of the sons a bitches that planned it, as in Pelosi, Soros, ANTIFA, whoever, will EVER see a day in jail for it. Washington has to be one of the most CORRUPT places on the planet, bar none. They're no better than the dictators in China, or Putin in Russia, or the Mafia, or the Hells Angels for that. In fact I'd rather deal with either the Mafia or the Hells Angels than our government. At least they have some code of honor to live by. The filthy low life rat shit in Washington have NONE.

I already knew that.

If there was no insurrection, then you should be welcoming the commission as it would therefore prove you correct.

Yeah those demo's claiming that Trump told us to do it as a defense. Yet we know demo's do not listen when Trump speaks. It is immediately dismissed. He only speaks to his followers and they believe.

Yeah repubs had there fun with Hillary ( Benghazi, email scandal, Uranium One) now when the shoe is on the other foot. Man up

I really can't see demo's wearing Trump hats and waving Trump signs. There is something not right about that.

OH wait , the FBI warned Trump that right wing sites were getting agitated and preparing for a war. Trump said wake me up when its over.

They woke him up and just in time to make his way out of Washington before the inauguration.

I already knew that.

If there was no insurrection, then you should be welcoming the commission as it would therefore prove you correct.
And if there was no election fraud, then you should be welcoming the audits, as it would therefore prove you correct.

See how that works, hyporcite?

I already knew that.

No commission in Congress means shit to me. When they did not investigate fraud they were done. Our government is corrupt.

I already knew that.

That dog won't hunt.

I already knew that.

View attachment 491686
I am not desperate. I know what happened.
Lol, more desperation.

What a ridiculous claim. You understand that the Epoch Times is a batshit crazy conspiracy theory site, don't you?
No I don't realize and that and not about to take your word on it. The people who stole the election are the insurrectionists.
Of course you don't. Trump supporters have trouble accepting reality.
After 4 years of investigating Trump and Russia...you are out of your mind.....

I already knew that.

That dog won't hunt.
It will, and you do not own that dog. Stop trying to shit on other Americans.

Forum List

Back