Unvaccinated People Should Expect To Catch COVID-19 Every 16 Months

Wow! You just admitted being a total dumb ass. Are you related to Trump or Biden?

I did?

1635105582247.png

Vaccinated people should also expect to continue to catch the virus.

The mRNA Vaxxes do not work - they are making Covid worse by accelerating mutations.
Correct. Modified messenger RNA vaccine are looking for the spike proteins and there mass is 1/100th of the virus. This lack of mass keeps the human body from reacting until the viral load is so massive that the person is infectious to others. The late response also prohibits the human immune system from learning what it really needs to know to protect people long term. The human immune system doesn't map partial cells in the T-cells. thus no long term memory is made. Once your "fooled into making" antibodies are gone so is any benefit from getting them.

Correct. Modified messenger RNA vaccine are looking for the spike proteins and there mass is 1/100th of the virus. This lack of mass keeps the human body from reacting until the viral load is so massive that the person is infectious to others. The late response also prohibits the human immune system from learning what it really needs to know to protect people long term. The human immune system doesn't map partial cells in the T-cells. thus no long term memory is made. Once your "fooled into making" antibodies are gone so is any benefit from getting them.

Kindly stop spreading dangerous disinformation Dr Billy Bob.

Ok I need to get the flu shot every 12 months.

At least half of the people of America gets that shot every 12 months.

What's your point?

The flu virus mutates.

Once you get one flu vaccine, you're protected indefinitely from the strains that that vaccine addressed, but new strains require new vaccines.

By my understanding, the fake mRNA “vaccines” being offered for the #CoronaHoax2020 virus fade out fairly quickly. Whatever meager protection they might offer against a particular strain wears off, leaving you as vulnerable to that strain as before.

I actually like you dude. You've a sense of humor. But the meme isn't poignant, accurate or funny.
Sure it is. It’s also is very accurate.

Attachments

• 59D61F5A-BC6C-4C07-B11E-CD6EF7196F5F.png
    59D61F5A-BC6C-4C07-B11E-CD6EF7196F5F.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 13
The study was done at Yale School of Public Health.

They found that immunity through infection doesn't last forever. In fact, it lasts somewhat of a short time.

So those who aren't vaccinated but had the virus can get expect to get it every 16 to 17 months.

The unvaccinated are playing Russian Roulette.
Plus they are going to kill the sick elderly with them.

Please do your patriotic duty and vax - The variants you Vax Karens are breeding will become very dangerous.

But I've a question: We know that 90-95% of those being hospitalized and dying are unvaccinated. Why would you claim that the vaccines aren't working?
Major league DUPE!

PLease stop Little Bo Peep. I can’t stop laughing!!! 😂 😂

Last edited:
Oh good for you. So there is a BFD about a ten minute stop at your local CVS or Walgreens for a booster 8 months after your second dose? I don't get it, and nobody with half a brain is saying that the vaccines didn't work.
If you think this has been getting done with a mere “10 minutes of effort” then you have not received any vaccinations.

The study was done at Yale School of Public Health.

They found that immunity through infection doesn't last forever. In fact, it lasts somewhat of a short time.

So those who aren't vaccinated but had the virus can get expect to get it every 16 to 17 months.

Wow, I had it when it first arrived, and now, two years on, nada, zip, null, zero.

Same for my wife, and all of our friends who had it.

Looks like the study ain't so good.

If you think this has been getting done with a mere “10 minutes of effort” then you have not received any vaccinations.

Each of my Moderna jabs (April/ early May) took 10 minutes at a fire station less than 2 miles from me.

Now granted, they wanted us to wait 15 minutes to ensure against a negative reaction. I did that the first time. Second? I blew out. :)

Wow, I had it when it first arrived, and now, two years on, nada, zip, null, zero.

Same for my wife, and all of our friends who had it.

Looks like the study ain't so good.
Do you need links n stuff?
Oh I’m sure you have lots of links from the establishment.

I don’t suppose you’re aware of the enormous profits the vax makers are making. Or the fact that they have been fined enormous sums for wrong doing. Or that they have full immunity from lawsuits should their products cause harm. Or that the government, media, and science that all promote the vax, are controlled by big pharma. Or that doctors get kick backs for prescribing their products. Or that anyone who questions or criticizes the vax gets their livelihoods threatened. Or that there are no long term studies on the vax.

These facts should concern you, but they don’t. Why?

Forum List

Back