Unvaccinated 47-Year-Old Grandma of 10 Dies From COVID 1 Hour After Going to a Hospital

I don't personally know of anyone that has died from Covid-19 and I hope I never do.

I know.. Others in my circle have gotten covid but after a quick trip to the hospital they were sent home to quarantine for 2 -3 weeks.

I know.. Others in my circle have gotten covid but after a quick trip to the hospital they were sent home to quarantine for 2 -3 weeks.
I had it back in November, I was off work for two weeks, was very tired and had some congestion but I am doing okay now.

And let's talk about the happy news today that the covid vax has made 33.5 billion. Yes. THAT IS BILLIONS.

honestly..if this were an actual pandemic would the media be gloating over a 33.5 billion windfall for their buddies Big Pharma?

let me answer that. no. they wouldn't.

I bet if your loved one died from the vaxx, you'd beinging a different tune.
Actually, I wouldn't.

People die everyday from regular medicine, I don't see you anti-vaxxer conspiracists getting your panties in twist over that.

You're #BadFaith actors.

Last edited:
And let's talk about the happy news today that the covid vax has made 33.5 billion. Yes. THAT IS BILLIONS.

honestly..if this were an actual pandemic would the media be gloating over a 33.5 billion windfall for their buddies Big Pharma?

When haven't been Big Pharma been bilking Americans?

Are you suddenly waking up out of your stupor, or just being the usual far rightwing #BadFaith actor?

Actually, I wouldn't.

People die everyday from regular medicine, I don't see your anti-vaxxer conspiracist getting your panties in twist for this.

You're #BadFaith actors.
You don't give a shit about people who die from the vaxx?

When haven't been Big Pharma been bilking Americans?

Are you suddenly waking up out of your stupor, or just being the usual far rightwing #BadFaith actor?

you HAD a guy in there that was trying to remedy that. Maybe you better look yourself in the mirror if you can stand it.

Suicide is always sad. I hope that she didn't take an innocent person with her.

Perhaps you didn't read the CDC information yesterday. They recommended masks again because the vaccinated carry the SAME VIRAL LOAD as the unvaccinated when infected.

These vaccines are a total failure.

Hospital systems are selling rapidly though because the government cannot subsidize all there losses even with those fake covid ventilator claims that pays extra and guess who is doing most the buying?

Perhaps you didn't read the CDC information yesterday. They recommended masks again because the vaccinated carry the SAME VIRAL LOAD as the unvaccinated when infected.

These vaccines are a total failure.
What's success?

New Topics

Forum List

Back