Unvaccinated 47-Year-Old Grandma of 10 Dies From COVID 1 Hour After Going to a Hospital

I know one person who died early on. Of course he was in a very bad hospital. WITHOUT family input, the staff told him they wanted to sedate him and put him on a ventilator. They let him deteriorate. Family members were not allowed near him...february 2020. THis is not a good formula for successful outcome of a medical stay. That patient was taken advantage of. they took him off ventilator with no transition care. OF COURSE HE DIED.

Spike proteins many indicate are the causes of cancer. You're being injected with spike proteins.

People. really? and you STILL Believe these people??

Additionally, as Homeland Security begins today to mandate employees wear masks based on CDC 'recommendations'...

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky defended the new mask guidance on Tuesday by stating that officials believe vaccinated people infected with the delta variant of the coronavirus can still spread it to others, and may carry higher levels of the virus than the unvaccinated.

Predictably, however, the resident quislings tend to only repeat whatever propaganda they hear on their idiot box by the talking heads pushing their fascist healthcare system agenda. Seems like divide and conquer is just about the only game the talking heads know how to play. I'd like to think people would wise up some time, but then I remember that the ones regurgitating the spew are just as eager for a fascist healthcare system as the people running the game.

And, so, we see what we see all over the board. It's almost as laughable as it is pathetic.

Last edited:
No doubt you have a link to that story.
No doubt!

There's no telling how many tens (hundreds?) of thousand of deaths were misreported as covid.

What about them? Are they dying?

That’s as of June 21, 2021. Nearly half (49 percent) of these cases have been female and a little over three-quarters (76 percent) have been 65 years and older. There were a total of 3,907 hospitalizations and 750 deaths among those who had breakthrough infections, although not all of the hospitalizations may have been due primarily to Covid-19.

Forum List

Back