UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

Trumpsters.

You Leftards and your fake news.

Just wait until we put those 600 million guns to use next January!

We take over the Capitol!

1706552375460.jpeg

1706552391561.jpeg

Oh wait. That’s pics of Leftard insurrectionists.

She's right about the danger to democracy. As I wrote in this thread.........

..........we need not wait to see what happens in a potential second term since we have evidence from the first one that he was, is, and forever shall be a threat. The failed coup being the most glaring example.
Danger to democracy my ass.

YOU are being outvoted because YOU are destroying the country.

Democracy is speaking loudly and clearly.

YOU are losing.

In November of this year, YOU will be on the bonepile of political history

View attachment 886196

What will American politics look like when the 2024 election cycle is over? Liz Cheney has a controversial opinion.

Cheney has been speaking out against Donald Trump and the “cult of personality” that is following him in the Republican Party at least since the attack on the Capitol.

Now, she’s sharing her thoughts about the future of the party as a whole.

Primaries have not yet begun, and Cheney seems to be holding out hope that there will be a conservative option on the ballot in November so that she won’t have to choose between Joe Biden, whose policies she opposes, and Trump, who she sees as a danger to democracy and the future of America.

However, she seems ready to choose principles over policy, and she’s saying that as things currently stand, she can’t see the Republican Party continuing after the Trump era.

Speaking on The View, Cheney said:

More at the link below...

UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

I agree with Liz! What do you think?
Poor Lizzy. Her and her daddy’s war profiteering days are numbered.

And for some reason this is really concerning for Dems. Gee, I wonder why.

One more reminder of just what a treasonous bunch of left wing Zionist Fascists were employed by the W Administration, the most anti-conservative administration in modern history...

Meanwhile, Traitor Joe continues to stiff the non white native indigenous people of Maui after fellow Zionist Fascists mass murdered them and blamed "global warming" for it, all to thunderous cheers from colored taxpayer funded left wing bigots in the Dem party, starting with the OP....

In the end the treasonous science and math invalid left wing bigot only cares about one thing = the government check

View attachment 886196

What will American politics look like when the 2024 election cycle is over? Liz Cheney has a controversial opinion.

Cheney has been speaking out against Donald Trump and the “cult of personality” that is following him in the Republican Party at least since the attack on the Capitol.

Primaries have not yet begun, and Cheney seems to be holding out hope that there will be a conservative option on the ballot in November so that she won’t have to choose between Joe Biden, whose policies she opposes, and Trump, who she sees as a danger to democracy and the future of America.

However, she seems ready to choose principles over policy, and she’s saying that as things currently stand, she can’t see the Republican Party continuing after the Trump era.

Who is this person?

View attachment 886196

I think of her as a “company man”

The company being the washington political establishment and a company man is a mindless robot that serves the company

Forum List

Back